Car numbers on the Motability Scheme today

Viewing 25 replies - 1,776 through 1,800 (of 1,891 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #160724 Reply
    Michael

I seriously dislike the front end of the Bentayga, but would force myself to have the car if it came on the scheme.  I would definitely have a Porsche Macan if it was available through Motability.  I would jump at a Lexus RX though.  Great, comfortable car, and unsurpassed customer service, which would be a nice change from some of the dealers.

#160732 Reply
    Brydo

The Bentayga is a really ugly car IMO but would i get one just for the inside and the ride mmmmmm maybe.

#160738 Reply
    Ray Penn

High AP?

Anyone remember being able to put down an AP of £19,950 for a car.

IIRC it was a Range Rover Sport. (2009?)

How long till we get back to that?

Got the following links via the “Wayback” website.

Q2 2006

Q1 2009

#160749 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Brilliant link, Mr Penn! However, keep the Range Rover, mate. Give me the Alfa Spyder drop-top any day.

And, yes, agree with all above the Bentayaga is an ugly beast. Most of today’s other Bentleys are as well. Bloated great macho-motors. Whatever happened to the elegance of the Mk VIs and the old Continentals?

#160763 Reply
    VictorOne

Imagine if Mota had some sense and put some decent cars on the scheme:

#160764 Reply
    Ray Penn

Unfortunately the graphic in advert says, “Nissan Intelligent Mobility”.

It should say, “Nissan Intelligent Motability”.

😀

#160773 Reply
    Rene

3.5l V6, 300bhp petrol as the smallest/only engine, i’m sceptical whether we see it or not. On the upside, it doesn’t have an awful CVT gearbox anymore.

At around 20mpg, my money is on it not holding value well. I’m pretty certain this will not come to the scheme.

There’s a car that already is though, and the new version/facelift of it looks pretty great.

Though admittedly, this is the long wheelbase version that we won’t get (the euro spec one is a few inches shorter). It’s actually a good looking car now, compared to the current sportage – PHEV available, all kinds of gizmos, curved screen for entertainment etc – and is around £25.000 if you convert south korean won to GBP, in full bells and whistles. And it’s currently on the scheme in top trim, so chances are pretty reasonable that we’ll get this one.

Personally, i’m very much looking forward to having a test-sit in it (will go on sale this year).

#160783 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Friday 6th August  –  Vehicles on the Scheme – 1210        Change +3

Peugeot +3

Traveller +3, the big 8/9 seater – 3 electric models, 2 are the long wheelbase 5.3 metre versions which are the same as the Vauxhall Vivara only twice the price. The standard wheelbase version at £3499 Advance Payment offers something new. The power comes from the same 50kWh unit shared across the PSA range so in the big vehicles the range drops to 143 miles, or much less on a run.

#160797 Reply
    Mark Holland

The 3 Peugeot addition is the best news for a while this one could assume means production of the PSA group vehicles is likely to proceed this in turn could mean that our illusive Vauxhall Vivaro e life elite could be built this year. So I guess you get good new where you can these days, even if full of assumptions

#160827 Reply
    Aygo1991
    Participant

3.5l V6, 300bhp petrol as the smallest/only engine, i’m sceptical whether we see it or not. On the upside, it doesn’t have an awful CVT gearbox anymore. At around 20mpg, my money is on it not holding value well. I’m pretty certain this will not come to the scheme. There’s a car that already is though, and the new version/facelift of it looks pretty great. Though admittedly, this is the long wheelbase version that we won’t get (the euro spec one is a few inches shorter). It’s actually a good looking car now, compared to the current sportage – PHEV available, all kinds of gizmos, curved screen for entertainment etc – and is around £25.000 if you convert south korean won to GBP, in full bells and whistles. And it’s currently on the scheme in top trim, so chances are pretty reasonable that we’ll get this one. Personally, i’m very much looking forward to having a test-sit in it (will go on sale this year).

The Pathfinder won’t be sold in Europe, let alone in Britain. It’s predominantly an American product and may take sales away from the popular X-Trail here. In addition, it’s over 5m long and over 1.9m wide.  Although, it’s architecture is ready for electrification.

The brand-new Sportage as posted above will arrive but I would expect prices to increase considerably over the outgoing model and the AP to be on the higher side when it does come onto the scheme.

Motability cars:

2015 RR Evoque AWD 2.0 TD4 SE Tech - written off
    2017 Toyota CH-R 1.2T Dynamic CVT AWD - written off
    2019 BMW X2 2.0L Sport

#160834 Reply
    Rene
    Participant

The brand-new Sportage as posted above will arrive but I would expect prices to increase considerably over the outgoing model and the AP to be on the higher side when it does come onto the scheme.

Of course prices will go up, but not considerably. Around £2000 to £3000 according to the car press – of course, what comes out in the end remains to be seen.

I don’t think the AP will change drastically, considering it’s already on the high side with £3900 for the most expensive one on the scheme (4wd auto 48v GT Line S diesel), and around £2700ish for the 4wd auto petrol one with 180hp (same spec).

Can’t say what the price goes to for the PHEV (assuming something around £4000, maybe slightly over), and around £3000 for the high powered petrol. Isn’t unreasonable considering you get a similar/better spec than (in the now removed) GLA Premium+, and around 240ish bhp (in the PHEV, 180 in the petrol) rather than 136.

#160847 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Saturday 7th August  –  Vehicles on the Scheme – 1210        No Change

#160914 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Sunday 8th August  –  Vehicles on the Scheme – 1210        No Change

#161063 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Monday 9th August  –  Vehicles on the Scheme – 1210        No Change

#161203 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Tuesday 10th August  –  Vehicles on the Scheme – 1194         Change -16

Peugeot -16

Petrol 9, diesel 4, PHEV 1, Electric 2

208 -7

2008 -8

3008 -1

#161223 Reply
    mitch
    Participant

frightening when you consider those so called vehicles actually equate to 117 different models.

for example minis 115 vehicles are actually only 3 models 2 if you dont class the convertible as a seperate model all you have is the mini be it 3 or 4 door and the countryman.

likewise fords 153 becomes 5 models.

it just depends how much lippy and make up you want to add.

so really the choice is between 117 cars much less if you want auto and a high seat.

#161224 Reply
    Paul

Looking more likely by Q3 PRICES , will be less than 1000 vehicles on the scheme..Surely at this rate the cap prices and bhp on diesal/petrol have to be looked at again to free up more choices of vehicles even if only limited stock available.Was at volvo yesterday ,salesman said stocked up with  v60s that are unregistered in stock .Also said the estate volvo was popular on the scheme few years back and  boot size is far bigger than many SUVs on the scheme.Even agreed that the price cap is confusing based on the price  of the xc40 phev on scheme

#161236 Reply
    fwippers
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>This car shortage is a worldwide issue however when you delve deeper the lack of choice is strikingly limited especially for the under 25’s and those requiring a vehicle large enough to accommodate a wheelchair.</p>

#161322 Reply
    coralie

more have gone today

#161332 Reply
    fwippers
    Participant

If this continues we will be heading for 3 figures soon.

#161338 Reply
    ChrisK
    Participant

If this continues we will be heading for 3 figures soon.

Yes, 3 figures or just one 3 wheeler.

#161342 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Wednesday 11th August  –  Vehicles on the Scheme – 1189         Change -5

Honda -5

Honda  CR-V -5 removed from Scheme.

#161353 Reply
    Paul

Well I’m relieved as my new application has gone through today for the Focus Active X estate 👌😎

The last 6 weeks waiting for today have been squeaky bum time 😂 watching all the cars being removed on a regular basis 😬

Ford dealer reckons I’ll be lucky to get it before Christmas but that’s fine as long as I get it in the end, really wanna get rid of this X1 asap though, the higher seat is giving me jip 🙄

#161554 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Thursday 12th August  –  Vehicles on the Scheme – 1188         Change -1

DS Automobiles -1

DS7 -1 Removed from the Scheme

#161632 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Friday 13th August  –  Vehicles on the Scheme – 1188         No Change

Viewing 25 replies - 1,776 through 1,800 (of 1,891 total)
Reply To: Car numbers on the Motability Scheme today
Your information: