Car numbers on the Motability Scheme today

This topic contains 229 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  mitch 2 days, 15 hours ago.

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 229 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #107902 Reply

Landyman

Turbocatt, go to ford motability and down load the pdf.

I would post a copy of the pdf on here but I haven’t a clue how.

#107938 Reply

JS
    #107949 Reply

jamesg

29/2/2020    cars  on  scheme       2091     no  change.

#107963 Reply

turbocatt

hi landyman.

I was only looking on the motability site,no auto fiestas on there.

thanks for info

#107964 Reply

turbocatt

must be me.still can not find auto fiesta on site js put on.

anyone else find the fiesta auto on motobility

#107971 Reply

Richard

There’s a Fiesta auto listed in that pdf but only in the figures for economy there’s no auto listed in the actual offers.

I wonder if that’s causing confusion?

#107981 Reply

Landyman

Turbocatt, if I remember rightly 12 autos are listed from page 3 to page 6 unfortunately only with the 100 bhp engine.

#108009 Reply

BionicRusty (Wayne)
    Participant

I’ve  just checked the pdf link and I can’t see any Fiesta auto’s. This matches with the Motability website.

@Turbocat, How about a VW Polo. Three available in auto from £0 to £499 AP.

🏎 I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it 🏎

#108017 Reply

turbocatt

hi wayne

comfortable,but can not match fiesta for road holding.

I have a feeling ford may come up with a new auto box

for the fiesta,and possible hybrid model.powershift

auto very thirsty

#108047 Reply

jamesg

1/3/2020    cars  on  scheme    2091    no  change.

#108114 Reply

jamesg

2/3/2020     cars  on  scheme      2091     no  change    Yet!

#108117 Reply

bryndjns
    Participant

Yet Jamesg ??……. you tease! lol

#108220 Reply

jamesg

3/3/2020     cars  on  scheme        2091      no   change   Yet!

#108376 Reply

jamesg

4/3/2020      cars  on  scheme       2082       Volkswagon    3   off    model    Polo ////     Volvo   6  off   model  XC-40 ////

#108378 Reply

martino

unbelievable they’v removed all  Volvo,  apart from one the most expensive advance payment one ,

#108385 Reply

Vinnie
    Participant

Could be because the T4 is being replaced with the B4 petrol mild hybrid engine, probably come back on with a higher AP, as they have gone up by £1000?!

#108388 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

All this pushing and pulling and coming back on with inflated AP is ridiculous or is it. Fortunately I had a good idea of the car I wanted, and for some mad reason (new model coming out) the AP dropped by £2000. I had to jump in straight away before the Motability list changed, so weeks, days I was panicking. In the past I have seen car disappear out off my budget, on Monday the dealer emailed me with my chassis no, only now can I relax.

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#108391 Reply

martino

oscarmax what car did you order was it the outlander

#108423 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

oscarmax what car did you order was it the outlander

Outlander Design PHEV in Pearlescent White £1699, I have ordered a Podpoint 32amp  EV home charger £290.

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#108432 Reply

martino

i ordered xc40 in dec ready april got winter pack total £3000 AP but now iv changed my mind i was going to order Outlander Design PHEV then i noticed peugeot 2008 full electric now i dont now what to get outlander or 2008e

#108436 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

i ordered xc40 in dec ready april got winter pack total £3000 AP but now iv changed my mind i was going to order Outlander Design PHEV then i noticed peugeot 2008 full electric now i dont now what to get outlander or 2008e

Mitsubishi has years of reliability,tried and test experience with PHEV, Peugeot are experiencing electrical problems with their car like Ford are very new to the game, Fords last hybrid has been unsuccessful.

#108437 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

I road tested an Outlander PHEV it somewhere in this link

A guide to buying an EV charger.

#108452 Reply

Elly

We went to look at the Volvo again Sunday and were about to order. Back to the drawing board! Again! 😳

#108454 Reply

Vinnie
    Participant

Spoke to my local garage today re the xc40, he said they expected the b4 (t4) to be back on in April, said it’s a bit of a mess re Motability cars even they found the email from Volvo confusing this morning, as to what can or cannot be ordered on Motability!

#108517 Reply

jamesg

5/3/2020       cars  on  scheme      2088      Vauxhall   7  on   model,s   Corsa  3  on   Grandland-X    4  on////  Ford   1  off   model   Fiesta ////

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 229 total)
Reply To: Car numbers on the Motability Scheme today

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: