Car numbers on the Motability Scheme today

Viewing 25 replies - 1,426 through 1,450 (of 1,451 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #144734 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Wednesday 7th April  –  Vehicles on the Scheme – 1636    Change: -20

Ford -20 

Ford Focus 20 removed, 16 diesel and 4 petrol

Fact of the Day

Ford are the only manufacturer to offer more diesel choices than petrol, 50% of Fords on the Scheme are oil burners. They  do not offer a fully electric car on the Scheme, the 6 PHEV’s listed are 6 trim lines on the on the Kuga. The 4 hybrids are the outdated Mondeo. A long, long way to go t catch up.

#144742 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

It’s strange how Ford is always a bit behind other car manufacturers, especially given their size and market share. Much as I like Fords, their in car tech always seems to be a generation behind other manufacturers in terms of look and feel, even with all new models. Having had problems with their earlier PHEV’s, perhaps they are waiting for the technology to develop a bit more although, given their size, you’d expect them to be leading the way. Very odd.

#144756 Reply
    fwippers
    Participant

Three years ago when I was researching my next car I always found Ford to be behind the curve, especially on fuel efficiency.On a different note, we now have more Automatics than manuals on the scheme, 817 to 816!

#144840 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Thursday 8th April  –  Vehicles on the Scheme – 1622    Change: -14

Vauxhall -16 (petrol -8, Diesel -8)

Astra -11

Combo Life -2

Corsa -2

Crossland X -1

Volkswagen +2

Tiguan +2

2.0 litre petrol 187bhp 4WD 33.1 mpg

Tiguan 2.0tsi Elegance £2699 Advance payment

Tiguan 2.0tsi R-Line £3299 Advance Payment

#144844 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

Good to see the 2.0TSi 190PS 4WD Tiguan join the scheme at last, even though the AP’s are higher than when it was first due to appear a few months ago. Why anyone would pay £600 more for the R-Line, which has £2k less kit than the Elegance, is beyond me, but at least the choice is there. What is it with Motability that they can’t get their act together for the quarter change? I struggle to see any logic as to why this variant couldn’t have been on the scheme at the start of Q2 which, after all, was just 8 days ago!

• This reply was modified 6 days, 20 hours ago by Glos Guy.
    #144853 Reply
    PraxxtorCruel
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>

Good to see the 2.0TSi 190PS 4WD Tiguan join the scheme at last, even though the AP’s are higher than when it was first due to appear a few months ago. Why anyone would pay £600 more for the R-Line, which has £2k less kit than the Elegance, is beyond me, but at least the choice is there. What is it with Motability that they can’t get their act together for the quarter change? I struggle to see any logic as to why this variant couldn’t have been on the scheme at the start of Q2 which, after all, was just 8 days ago!

</p>

You’re right. The elegance trim is definitely the one to go with, but I’ve seen the r line and the elegance versions and the r line just looks fantastic. Those r line cosmetics really make a big difference. Definitely a head turner.

#144860 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>

</p> You’re right. The elegance trim is definitely the one to go with, but I’ve seen the r line and the elegance versions and the r line just looks fantastic. Those r line cosmetics really make a big difference. Definitely a head turner.

Interesting! We had an R-Line Tiguan and I would never have described it as a head turner and IMO the facelifted one is more toned down now as the alloys are less striking, but it’s good that we all get excited by different things or the world would be a very dull place!

#144863 Reply
    Jamie

I aswell agree the tiguan R-line is the winner in the looks department especially with white paint as it contrasts well to the black parts, and sometimes id rather a car i love to look at rather than  one with all the gear but I find it bland to look at.

#144868 Reply
    Mmoreton5

If only the mk2 rline 190 was on there few years back

#144873 Reply
    Matt

It’s gone mad the aps at the moment the prices are daft on some cars

#144878 Reply
    fwippers
    Participant

Has this sticky has gone a bit “offtrack”? Should it just relate to numbers and changes? Perhaps I was guilty a few posts back too?

#144880 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

wmc will drag it back on topic in the morning for which we can all be grateful.

#144975 Reply
    jamesg

No  everything is fine  just  keep posting  about  the cars that come on and  go  off.

#144979 Reply
    Kev

Could be just to related to changes and numbers today,  and no chance for members to reply,that way we can see right away all changes, and easy to find at any time

#144986 Reply
    jamesg

Kev  not hard  to  find  it is all on this thread?  Why  change  anything  thats not  broken.

#144994 Reply
    Kev

Would just be quick and easy to see any changes .Even to check back a day or 2, Trouble is people don’t like change

#144997 Reply
    jamesg

Kev  if you press  on  the  news  feed.  You  will  get  what  you   are  wishing  for.

#144998 Reply
    Kev

Cheers

#145000 Reply
    Kev

Thanks that’s great,thanks for all you do anyway,just handy for a quick look,still good to come here for others comments anyway

#145005 Reply
    jamesg

Yes  Kev   keep  posting  on this thread a  David  Cameron  LOL  jamesg.

#145012 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Friday 9th April  –  Vehicles on the Scheme – 1622    No change.

#145127 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Saturday 10th April  –  Vehicles on the Scheme – 1622    No change.

#145183 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Sunday 11th April  –  Vehicles on the Scheme – 1622    No change.

#145311 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Monday 12th April  –  Vehicles on the Scheme – 1622    No change

#145435 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Tuesday 13th April  –  Vehicles on the Scheme – 1622    No change

Viewing 25 replies - 1,426 through 1,450 (of 1,451 total)
Reply To: Car numbers on the Motability Scheme today
Your information: