Car numbers on the Motability Scheme today

Viewing 25 replies - 1,276 through 1,300 (of 1,451 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #141191 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

Oh come on Glos Guy crack a smile, 520Nm of torque is BMW M3 country. It may be only a part time 300hp monster with no towing capabilities and questionable seats (and a Peugeot badge) but this could be a door opener to a whole new world!

😂

#141196 Reply
    Elliot
    Participant

I’m with @WMC on this. Even though I wouldn’t touch the Peugeot with a barge pole it looks like the shackles regarding bhp are finally off. I too would call this a door opener.

#141210 Reply
    Mmoreton5

Wow at the 300hp 3008

#141259 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Saturday 27th February –  Vehicles on the Scheme – 1659.   Change: +2

Peugeot +2

Rifter +1 Long 1.2 petrol 130 7 seats Automatic in GT Trim £2799 Advance Payment

3008 +1 PHEV (Plugin Hybrid) 300hp Automatic in AllureTrim £3199 Advance Payment

(300hp – it still makes me smile just writing that down)

#141288 Reply
    Mmoreton5

They need to bring out a 300hp 5008 asap as in this month pls

#141325 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Sunday 28th February –  Vehicles on the Scheme – 1659.   No change

#141368 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Monday 1st March  –  Vehicles on the Scheme – 1659.   No change

#141398 Reply
    BionicRusty
    Participant

@wmcforum, I’ve not been very active here of late but I just want to thank you for religiously working on this and posting the update.
    I hope I speak for all when I say a collective thank you.
    Even though I’ve only recently got in my new car, this thread is still my first port of call.
    Keep up the great work. 👏👏👏👏

🏎 I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it 🏎

#141413 Reply
    Jeff Schofield

Absolutely! Many thanks 😊

#141444 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Tuesday 2nd March  –  Vehicles on the Scheme – 1673.   Change +14

Kia +14 (6 petrol 8 diesel)

Kia Ceed +10

+7 (5 manual 2 Auto) 1.6 diesel 48v mild hybrid from £1649 AP Manual and £2799 Automatic

+3 (manual) 1.5 petrol 158 bhp pick is the GT line at £949 Advance Payment

X-Ceed +3

+2 (manual) 1.5 petrol 158 bhp £749 AP in trim ‘3’ and £2749 in trim ‘4’

+1 (manual) 1.6 diesel 48v mild hybrid £2349 Advance Payment in trim ‘3’

Pro Ceed Shooting brake (quite an interesting car this one) +1

1.5 petrol manual 158bhp (0-60 in 8.3 seconds) £1349 Advance Payment in GT line trim

Kia Pro Ceed Shooting Brake

#141451 Reply
    Ian

When I noticed that Kia had added more cars, I got all excited thinking the E-Nero was on.

#141454 Reply
    brydo

Ian it will probably sneak on when least expected.

#141492 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Wednesday 3rd March  –  Vehicles on the Scheme – 1673.   No change

#141512 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

UPDATE:

Wednesday 3rd March  –  Vehicles on the Scheme – 1672.   Change -1

Kia -1

Removed: Kia Stonic 1.0 petrol 99bhp manual at £nil Advance Payment. Kia Stonic now starts at £699 Advance Payment

#141547 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Thursday 4th March  –  Vehicles on the Scheme – 1672.   No Change

#141639 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Friday 5th March  –  Vehicles on the Scheme – 1631.   Change: 41 removed

KIA -38

Pro Ceed – 5 (removed old engines)

X-Ceed -9  (removed old engines including 1 PHEV)

Ceed -24 (removed old engines including 1 PHEV)

Renault -2

2 Renault Captur petrol removed

BMW -1

Such a sad day, the last remaining BMW 3 series has gone from the Scheme, we may never see it again.

#141641 Reply
    Landyman

That is a sad day, the 3 Series touring was on my short list.

I almost chose the touring three years ago but the X1 won because of the Xdrive.

#141642 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

Yes, a great shame that the 318i Touring has gone, but I’m not at all surprised given the way that the scheme is going. The 3 Series was clinging on by its finger tips when it was down to just one variant, as there aren’t a lot of cars on the scheme where just one single model is available. I don’t think that it would have been for us, as we really need the added height of an SUV, but it was the best car on the scheme by a mile IMHO and I feel desperately sad for those who had their heart set on one and aren’t in a position to be able to go the private route.

#141643 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Yup. One of the last “proper” car-type cars, i.e. not a crossover or SUV. AND the Mini hatches are still nowhere to be seen. Has the Flail decided that Minis are immoral as well as the BMWs, Alfas etc.?

#141648 Reply
    Waltersoprano1
    Participant

What happens if you’ve put in a application for a car that is removed while the application is being considered ?

(I’ve already ordered a car so this doesn’t effect me. Just wondering in the what if situation)

#141656 Reply
    Lord Muc

The application should be immediate, done on line, so unless. Its removed on the day, it in theory should go go through, but if its a car on the endangered list, I would make sure I have all the paperwork to take away.

#141674 Reply
    Matt

Just keeping my fingers crossed the Audi q3 black edition is still on there by the end of the month as that seems to be the best so far on sporty looks shame about the motor with a 150 Bhp should of made it 180 at least.
    Bring back the gtd I say 😀

#141721 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Saturday 6th March  –  Vehicles on the Scheme – 1630.   Change: 1 removed

Mercedes -1

GLA 180 AMG line Premium Plus removed. Due to manufacturing delays / Parts issues

#141722 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

Hope that the GLA 180 AMG Line Premium Plus returns, as if I can shoehorn my wife’s wheelchair into the boot then it ticks almost all boxes, as it has everything that we want (or would desire) in a car as standard (leather seats excepted). My only worry is the relatively weedy engine, but I wouldn’t rule it out without driving one. The in car tech with the large continuous media and dash displays, including augmented navigation, looks superb.

#141729 Reply
    Silverfoxx

Glos Guy, I have a CLA 180 Premium Plus ( 4 months old now ) and honestly have no complaints about the engine power or torque whatsoever – obviously if you’re interested you would have a test drive but don’t let the fact it’s a 1.3 put you off. It’s a very refined unit, almost silent at times in the CLA, so have no reason to believe it would be any different in a GLA. It can certainly shift, especially in Sport mode, hard to believe its capacity sometimes.
    Totally agree on the interior tech, brings a smile to my face every time I get in and it all works seemlessly.
    Hope that helps a wee bit.

Viewing 25 replies - 1,276 through 1,300 (of 1,451 total)
Reply To: Car numbers on the Motability Scheme today
Your information: