Car numbers on the Motability Scheme today

Viewing 25 replies - 1,251 through 1,275 (of 1,302 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #140542 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Friday 19th February –  Vehicles on the Scheme – 1612.  Change: 57 removed

MINI -59

All petrol

10 Mini Convertible

25 Mini 3 Door

24 Mini 5 Door

All removed from Scheme, new 2021 (facelift) Mini out now so should be added to the Scheme shortly, hopefully with the new Mini Electric.

Volkswagen +2

T-Roc 2.0 litre petrol 187bhp 4WD Automatic £999 AP in SEL trim £2199 in R-Line. Not a new car (the order number is the same as the old car) but a return of the old car, they must have found a few hiding in a compound. Good luck trying to order one!

#140546 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

I think that the T-Rocs might be new orders, rather than in stock cars. As far as I can tell, VW group have had supply issues with the 2.0TSi engines for months and none has been available. I don’t know whether they have tweaked the engine or if it’s just been a delay unique to that engine, but they suddenly started appearing on the VW Configurator yesterday, including the Tiguan. I didn’t expect them to appear on Motability that quickly, but I hope the fact that the T-Roc has appeared but the Tiguan hasn’t isn’t a sign that the latter isn’t going to appear.

#140547 Reply
    Richardw
    Participant

If it was 27th March I think I might be having a closer look. That £999 ap is just sooo tempting.

#140555 Reply
    Kevin

Should still be on then Richard,still inside Q1 until end March,all T-Roc’s seem to be on at a good price the 1.5 SEL DSG at £499.00 deposit must be a good price at the moment

#140628 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Saturday 20th February –  Vehicles on the Scheme – 1612.  No change

#140705 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Sunday 21st February –  Vehicles on the Scheme – 1612.  No change

#140775 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Monday 22nd February –  Vehicles on the Scheme – 1612.  No change

#140840 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Tuesday 23rd February –  Vehicles on the Scheme – 1612.  No change

#140844 Reply
    Tardelli

Really hoping the Mini 3 door hatch comes back on 🙏

#140845 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Think the mad roller skate will be back; think WMC is right about new facelift version. Wonder whether the Cooper S variants will still be there.

#140932 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Wednesday 24th February –  Vehicles on the Scheme – 1618.   Change: +6

Audi +6

Audi Q2.  6 diesel added, badged 30, 114bhp suitable for under 25’s claimed 60 mpg

Trims: Technik, Sport and S-Line

Manual: £749, £899 and £1049  Advance Payment

Automatic: £1149, £1299 and £1449 Advance Payment

#140936 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

For a split second, I thought the Audi A6 had been added, rather than Audi +6. We can but dream 😂

#140938 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

For a split second, I thought the Audi A6 had been added, rather than Audi +6. We can but dream

Not tempted by the Q2 30 diesel Glos Guy! Thought that would have been right up your ‘premium brand’ street.

#140942 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

For a split second, I thought the Audi A6 had been added, rather than Audi +6. We can but dream

Not tempted by the Q2 30 diesel Glos Guy! Thought that would have been right up your ‘premium brand’ street.

😂 As it happens, I think that the Q2 is a nice looking car, nicer looking than the Q3 in fact, but I fear that both are too small for our needs. An A6 Avant on the other hand….. I’d prefer a 5 Series Touring, but beggars can’t be choosers 😂

#140951 Reply
    Elliot
    Participant

The claimed 60 mpg for that particular Q2 is impossible to achieve unless you set cruise control to less than 60 mph on a motorway.

My son has one of these and he is an exceptionally careful driver yet the best he can achieve is around 42 mpg.

#141029 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Thursday 25th February –  Vehicles on the Scheme – 1633.   Change: +15

Fiat +15

500 +4

500c +4

500L +2

500X +5

1.0 Mild hybrids added to the 500 and a new connect trim for the 500L, not much to say really.

#141147 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Friday 26th February –  Vehicles on the Scheme – 1657.   Change: +24

‘Something of a red letter day’

Peugeot +24

Rifter +10.  Back on Scheme after a little holiday £999 – £2499 Advance Payment

Traveller +8 Back on Scheme after holidaying with their smaller friend Rifter, £3799 – £7099 Advance Payment

3008 +6

+4 Plugin Hybrid 225hp added front wheel drive automatic £2899 Allure – £3799 GT Premium

+2 Plugin Hybrid 300hp four wheel drive automatic £3349 Allure, £3599 GT trim

#141168 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Let’s hope that things continue to improve. Especially since the bhp limit seems to be on the change, at least for PHEVs: 3008 with 300bhp giving a 0-60 of 5.8 sec. Forgive me for being pessimistic but I wonder how long that will stay on scheme!

#141177 Reply
    gothitjulie
    Participant

Let’s hope that things continue to improve. Especially since the bhp limit seems to be on the change, at least for PHEVs: 3008 with 300bhp giving a 0-60 of 5.8 sec. Forgive me for being pessimistic but I wonder how long that will stay on scheme!

At a list price of close on £45k it’s more expensive than a Tesla Model 3 at £42.5k!

The difference of course is that Motability will be given a very large discount by Peugeot as a form of fossil subsidy.

The 3008 PHEVs charge at 3.6kW maximum so don’t plug them into a rapid charger as your car may be damaged when you return. Stick with home charging & AC charge posts.

#141179 Reply
    Brydo

Love everything about the 3008, from the outside, wasn’t convinced about the inside. A bit dull and plasticy, if that’s a word, didn’t like the seats much either but in saying that, if I was changing just now, I would certainly revisit it as I didn’t get to a chance to give it a test drive.

#141182 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

The 3008 PHEVs charge at 3.6kW maximum so don’t plug them into a rapid charger as your car may be damaged when you return. Stick with home charging & AC charge posts.

@gothitjulie
      One can add a 7.4kW Monophase on board charger for £300. Would this enable faster charging?

#141183 Reply
    gothitjulie
    Participant

@gothitjulie One can add a 7.4kW Monophase on board charger for £300. Would this enable faster charging?

It’ll allow for 2.5 hour charging instead of 5 hours, so OK on a 7kW AC public charge post or lamppost. Compare this to a BEV charging at 100kW on a DC rapid (and some rapids with an AC outlet don’t let a DC charge at the same time, hence you’d be unpopular hogging a charger for 2.5 hours for 36 miles of range when a BEV would pull enough for 100 miles in 20 minutes & be long gone). Luckily the newer CCS ultra rapid chargers don’t have a type 2 socket, and other rapid chargers often have a minimum vend price (£1.80) and a 90 minute overstay policy (£10 per 90 minutes) (45 minutes in some places and £10 per hour) to stop PHEVs hogging the chargers.

You’ll often see PHEVs hogging 7kW AC posts in car parks, not even plugged in, just using the space for parking & blocking everyone else, and they have usually been keyed a few times in busier car parks.

#141186 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

You’ll often see PHEVs hogging 7kW AC posts in car parks, not even plugged in, just using the space for parking & blocking everyone else, and they have usually been keyed a few times in busier car parks.

Blimey, I thought you electric car people were all left leaning, aran knit wearing ecologists. (I exclude the Tesla crew obviously)

PS. This is my attempt at humour. 

#141188 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

I’m not building my hopes up too much just because some PHEV’s with high stated bhp figures are joining the scheme, as the bhp figures in these cars seem to be exaggerated in the same way that their quoted mpg is. As far as I can tell, a 300bhp PHEV is only delivering 300bhp in very short bursts when the electric and petrol engines are both running at full pelt, and most of the time they will feel like a car with much lower bhp outputs. A conventionally fuelled car with 300bhp on the other hand, will allow you to utilise the full power output 100% of the time. Same way that they quote ludicrous figures like 160mpg economy and then you see a road test or hear feedback from users and it’s more like 50mpg.

#141190 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Oh come on Glos Guy crack a smile, 520Nm of torque is BMW M3 country. It may be only a part time 300hp monster with no towing capabilities and questionable seats (and a Peugeot badge) but this could be a door opener to a whole new world!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,251 through 1,275 (of 1,302 total)
Reply To: Car numbers on the Motability Scheme today
Your information: