Car numbers on the Motability Scheme today

Viewing 25 replies - 801 through 825 (of 912 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #127995 Reply
    Elliot
    Participant

Thanks from me as well James. Enjoy the Audi.

#128015 Reply
    BigDave
    Participant

James, sorry to see you go, as your daily updates have usually been my first point of call on the forum.

Have a happy retirement.

#128033 Reply
    Chris

thank you James for everything, all the best!

#128034 Reply
    Martinod

Mornings well done James Ill do the updates from now what I do how do get nunvbers

#128035 Reply
    Simon

Happy retirement James.

#128036 Reply
    jamesg

Martinod   So  you  are  the  chosen  one!  on  this site you have  always  tried  to help  other s  in  my  opinion .  27/10/2020   cars  on  scheme     1652     Skoda  8  on  model   FABIA.  I  will get back to you sometime  to-day,  Get  your  self  1  large  jotter  i  medium  jotter  packet  of  pens  and a ruler .

#128037 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

On the one occasion I covered for James, I constructed an excel spreadsheet that I am more than happy to share.

#128038 Reply
    Martinod

Hi james

Strangely I did not write that ,

i wounder if it’s s difference

Martinod Because I have noticed a few times that Martino has writen  something and iv thought I don’t remember writing that

strange

#128039 Reply
    Landyman

Thank you James you for your hard work, like many on here it’s the first thing I check in the morning.

#128040 Reply
    jamesg

Thank  you all for  your  kind  words  and  support  for  my  thread .May  I  wish  you  all  well and  keep  safe.

#128045 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

I’ll get my excel spreadsheet updated so we won’t miss any number changes.

Thank you again James, this thread remains yours and is here if you find retirement is not for you.

#128049 Reply
    jamesg

Thanks  wmcforum  i know that you are busy  with caring  duties but  i do need  time out so  thank  you.

#128057 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

James, you could have given me the heads up on the hidden Transporters and Vauxhall Vivaro. Took me an age to get the numbers to balance. LOL

You have a little relax, I’ve got this. Hopefully!

#128059 Reply
    jamesg

Well  done  i am impressed.

#128062 Reply
    C2clo

Thank you James for a job well done. Enjoy your retirement

#128065 Reply
    Lord Muc

James, well done. You have been so helpful to me, and others, and like others, you were the first post I checked when visiting the site. Cheers and thank you.

#128068 Reply
    Brydo

@wmcforum, big shoes to fill my friend, I’m sure James will be watching and marking you out of ten lol.

#128071 Reply
    jamesg

The  5-4  Vivario  any  body  would have a problem  with  the  Shuttle  you  would  have got right away . Driving  down to Cornwall  with  the  Beach Boys  blaring  out Surfing  USA.

#128080 Reply
    Tharg

To Cornwall, James? In your Little Deuce Coup, no doubt.

#128082 Reply
    jamesg

Tharg  not  me  but  wmcforum!

#128100 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Wednesday 28th October 2020 – 1652 vehicles on scheme – No Change

Fact of the day:

Kia are the only manufacturer on the Scheme to offer a vehicle in every power option: diesel, petrol, hybrid, plug-in and electric.

#128102 Reply
    Tharg

Sorry, James. Misunderstood your post.

#128107 Reply
    Martinod

wmcforum thanks for taking over are you going to have a new fact of the day every day , that’ll be interesting but  maybe hard for you

#128128 Reply
    James

Love the Fact of the day

#128129 Reply
    Tharg

Fact of the day – brilliant idea. Love it. Hope it is not too much work.

Viewing 25 replies - 801 through 825 (of 912 total)
Reply To: Car numbers on the Motability Scheme today
Your information: