Car numbers on the Motability Scheme today

Viewing 25 replies - 776 through 800 (of 912 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #127793 Reply
    Martinod

Well James yet more cars if that’s great

#127797 Reply
    jamesg

It is good to have the Honda  Civic  back  on the  scheme.

#127821 Reply
    Angus

On the subject of bargains, I thought the VAUXHALL CORSA-E ELECTRIC HATCHBACK 100KW ELITE NAV 50KWH 5DR AUTO [7.4KWCH] at £599ap was rather good, and also the VAUXHALL CORSA HATCHBACK 1.2 TURBO ULTIMATE NAV 5DR AUTO for £99ap a steal?

#127826 Reply
    Tharg

And, even better, the Civic with a decent (180bhp) engine is in there.

#127828 Reply
    Lord Muc

JamesG
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>Sorry, my thinking was, when I was looking, I just lumped my GCB, and any discount into my budget of what I could afford, having worked out what it would cost to get the best bang for buck for me. Bargain as you say is down to the individual, some might say £500 off a 3 series or MB is a bargain, even if the APs are staggeringly high to others. It’s all relative, as they say.</p>

#127830 Reply
    Lord Muc

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Mitch.</p>
    I too am struggling with voice recognition in cars, not that it doesn’t understand me, but some commands take longer to ay, than just reaching for the switch, eg, “Bmw, wind down the drivers window” however, I can see the use of “I’m hot, or I’m cold” . I do use the voice on the sat nav, bmw is ok, and android auto being very good, bearing in mind all this AI stuff is what, I believe, they call ‘self healing’, in that the more you use it, the better it gets for you!

#127831 Reply
    Lord Muc

I did dictate a text message on the go, that had a use too.

#127836 Reply
    jamesg

Lord Muc  in my day  if  you were talking to your self in the car the men in white coats would be coming to take you away Ha Ha .  But i like your answer the self healing in the more you use it the better it gets for  you. Iam going to have to remember that thanks.

#127846 Reply
    Tony

Has anyone got new price list for honda civic

#127872 Reply
    rox
    Participant

Has anyone got new price list for honda civic

You can search for them here. https://www.motability.co.uk/products/search/

Just select honda and civic and the hit enter and the 8 now back on the list will appear..

AP prices have gone up quite abit since they was last on the list..

#127874 Reply
    rox
    Participant

And, even better, the Civic with a decent (180bhp) engine is in there.

Indeed 182bhp, although last year when i test drove it the AP was £999 in 1/4 Three. Then when i could order it in jan this year it was £1599, now it’s £2,349.

I managed to get £200 off as it had risen £600 (£300 each 1/4 ) since i test drove it, so paid £1399 AP As it would of meant i would not of been able to order it at that price.

Now there is no way i would or could jusify the AP. Lucky for me..I am so loving the car though..

but it shows how Ap are rising 1/4 by 1/4 and year on year it’s becoming unaffordable for alot of us on low incomes. Plus the rate this april will go up only by 0.5%. so is set to only get worse.

#127876 Reply
    Ian

It would certainly be interesting to know how many vehicles under £1k ap were on 12 months ago vs now.

#127882 Reply
    jamesg

24/10/2020   cars  on  scheme     1644      Peugeot  1  on  model  2008.

#127923 Reply
    jamesg

25/10/2020      cars  on  scheme     1644    no  change.

#127967 Reply
    jamesg

26/10/2020    cars  on  scheme      1644      no  change.

#127970 Reply
    jamesg

Time  for  me  to retire.  Was  easy  for me to find  car numbers on scheme  the hardest part was doing it every  day for  nearly  2  years .

#127972 Reply
    Brydo

James let me be the first to say thank you very much for your hard work over the past two years. As many have said your thread is the first thing they look at every morning so you will be sorely missed.☹️

#127973 Reply
    Martinod

Well done James for doing so long

#127974 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

James, your hard work and dedication has been astonishing. I wish you every success in your retirement.

#127975 Reply
    Oscarmax
    Participant

The same from me James

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#127977 Reply
    Vinnie
    Participant

Thank you James for all your hard work, enjoy your retirement.

#127978 Reply
    Tharg

You’ll be missed something rotten, James. Thank you so, so much for all your brilliant work. Now you’ll have some time to actually use the Audi!

#127980 Reply
    Brydo

The king is retired long live the king.

Any volunteers?

#127982 Reply
    File28

Thanks for all your hard work here’s hoping you enjoy your well deserved retirement

Stay safe

“CADWCH YN DDIOGEL “

#127990 Reply
    vinalspin
    Participant

Enjoy the pasture 😁

Not looking forward to relying on Mota website for any kind of correct daily info 🤔🙄😪

Viewing 25 replies - 776 through 800 (of 912 total)
Reply To: Car numbers on the Motability Scheme today
Your information: