Car numbers on the Motability Scheme today

Viewing 25 replies - 726 through 750 (of 829 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #126965 Reply
    Brydo

That’s true James.

#126981 Reply
    jamesg

Brydo  great  to  have  you  back  hope  you  and  the Mrs  are  well.

#126995 Reply
    Brydo

I’m good James but covid is driving the wife crazy, even though she hardly goes over the door. She listens to the blessed Nicola Sturgeon (lol) every night to hear how many are infected and the rising numbers are affecting her mental health.

#127057 Reply
    jamesg

16/10/2020     cars  on  scheme     1649      Vauxhall  3  on   model   Crossland  X  ////  Volkswagon   11   on  model  Tiguan  ////

#127083 Reply
    BionicRusty
    Participant

Woah. Return of the Tiggy!

And Elegance trim. That’s new. 👏👏

Thanks James. Hope you’re doing good. 👍

🏎 I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it 🏎

#127099 Reply
    jamesg

Thanks Wayne  not to good  thanks  for posting  on the Tiguan  thread .  Just a little bit  annoyed  that  nobody from that thread  including  wmc  had  bothered  looking  at  cars on scheme today thread  posted at 6.55  this  morning!

#127104 Reply
    BionicRusty
    Participant

Sorry to read that mate. Sending well wishes to you.

Don’t read too much into that James. It’s very possible that people only had time to check one post or that a notification for that thread was keeping it going. By far, yours must be the most viewed thread and I’m sure I speak for everyone when I say one of, if not the, most important to us, especially with the daily erratic changes that Motability make.

I always turn notifications off because I don’t like my inbox going crazy so when I respond to people, it’s because I’m checking the chat. Plus yours is the first post I check. 😂

Take care mate. And I truly hope things pick up for you👍👍

#127107 Reply
    File28

Tig back on .Good news for those drooling over the Wolfsburg wagon. But quite a hike in prices some good level of specs too
    Good hunting (Waidmannsheil)

#127108 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Thanks Wayne not to good thanks for posting on the Tiguan thread . Just a little bit annoyed that nobody from that thread including wmc had bothered looking at cars on scheme today thread posted at 6.55 this morning!

I’m sorry James, while I try my best, sometimes mornings can be a bit of a pinch point in my life.

Not helped this morning by someone, who will remain nameless, deciding to pour some washing up liquid into the dishwasher to get rid of the smell!

#127123 Reply
    vinalspin
    Participant

Foam Party!! 🎉🎆🎇✨🤿😑

#127129 Reply
    bfoandc

I just wanted to say a huge ‘Thank You’ to James for all the work he does. Truthfully, before I started reading this thread I still believed that advance payments and particular vehicles on the scheme only changed once a quarter. It has been a revelation that they can (and do) change daily! So, thanks again James!

#127131 Reply
    Rhodgie
    Participant

I, like many others I’m sure, check this thread daily…. all the others I’ll glance at the subject line to see if it’s worth reading right away or it can wait till later

Jamesg you’re a star 🌟 👏👏👏

#127178 Reply
    jamesg

17/10/20    cars  on  scheme    1649     no  change.

#127196 Reply
    Tony

any body know when the new Peugeot 3008/5008 will come back on mobility 

#127290 Reply
    jamesg

18/10/2020     cars  on  scheme    1649     no  change.

#127375 Reply
    jamesg

19/10/2020    cars  on  scheme      1649     no  change.

#127388 Reply
    BionicRusty
    Participant

Thank you James. Good morning matey boy.  👍👍

#127395 Reply
    Tharg

Cheers, James.Much appreciated. Been a bit, er, occupied is the best word, I suppose, as you know. May need to scan the lists actively depending on how quickly Madam’s 15 in incision heals. Worried that Mini suspension might be a bit much. So, probably a Golf..?

#127493 Reply
    jamesg

20/10/2020   cars  on  scheme     1649     no  change.

#127501 Reply
    jamesg

Tharg   A class   MERC  220 D   AMG  LINE  AUTO  or  the  BMW  3  series  2.0  so  get  saving  or  while  you are  looking  at  the  golf   have  a look  at  the   T- ROC .  Dont   rule  out  the  MINI  just  get  the  4  wheel  drive  model  better  ride .

#127507 Reply
    Tharg

Thanks, James. The 220D is a surprising find, buried away in the middle of the A-series listing. Didn’t think it was on list at all!  T-Roc was short-listed last time. Beemer v tempting but worry about ride. Would probably have had the 4×4 Mini if it had been on list when I ordered last time. IF, quite a big IF, I do need softer ride I’m going to take serious test drives in the actual car I want. Madam T might be ejected from hospital this p.m. so I’ll set the Cooper on boring-soft-not-bumpy setting and see how it goes.

#127552 Reply
    Tharg

Pleased to say that Madam is now home. Obviously knackered but coping well. Cooper probably staying with us – no complaints about ride home over Worthing’s pothole switchback. Perhaps there really is a “soft” setting in the beast.

#127576 Reply
    jamesg

Glad you have madam  back spoil  her  which i,am sure you  are doing.  So  pleased for  you both.

#127596 Reply
    jamesg

21/10/2020    cars  on  scheme      1649   no  change.

#127597 Reply
    mitch
    Participant

thanks jamesg, my first port of call each day lol.

ignoring any personal needs is there a sleeper on the scheme at the mo that represents real value for money in your opinion.

personally i have to say i havent really found something in the last year that ive thought thats a bargain.

Viewing 25 replies - 726 through 750 (of 829 total)
Reply To: Car numbers on the Motability Scheme today
Your information: