Car numbers on the Motability Scheme today

Viewing 25 replies - 626 through 650 (of 789 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #124422 Reply
    jamesg

22/9/2020     cars  on  scheme       1783      Ford    3  off  model    Kuga.

#124513 Reply
    jamesg

23/9/2020    cars  on  scheme      1783      no  change.

#124515 Reply
    BionicRusty
    Participant

All quiet mate. 👍

Thank you as ever. 👍👍

🏎 I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it 🏎

#124525 Reply
    Declan

Thanks James.

#124554 Reply
    jamesg

Thanks   going  to  be  interesting  next  week !

#124578 Reply
    vinalspin
    Participant

Swap “interesting” for “dismal” and you’re probably right there.

#124593 Reply
    jamesg

Think  we  went  past  dismal  a  long  time  ago  going  to  be  interesting!

#124602 Reply
    Daf

Like your glass half full optimism Jamesg!

#124607 Reply
    Stav

I wonder if WMC’s turbulance ahead comment as we went into q3 is relevent for q4, hope not but must admit it looks a bit gloomy with the plague numbers rising again across europe (possible lockdowns.) and exchange rates diving again. On the other side lots of new models coming out and the newer cars have been more fairly priced recently. Just been to local MG showroom and he confirmed the new mg5 ev estate will be joining the scheme, also thinks the MG HS PHEV may come on the scheme at some point .Even though its 260bhp. So will be interesting to see if that makes it on over the next 6 months or so.

#124609 Reply
    mitch
    Participant

i think i am going to be even more pleased that i jumped in jan and changed early on my lease as the “old” car was too low and i managed to get a countryman cooper s auto and picked it up the week before close down at the end of march. not done many miles yet but loving it.

was due to change 30 sept so dread to think how much more i may have had to pay or how long i would have to wait seeing some of the current delivery times. i reckon i would still be waiting even for a mini.

#124645 Reply
    jamesg

24/9/2020    cars  on  scheme     1781     Seat  2  off   model   Ateca.

#124676 Reply
    Declan

Looks like they’ve removed the 2 new Xperience models that they put on last week! Maybe they are gonna jack up the AP next week! I thought the AP’s on them were very reasonable when they put them on last week…  perhaps too reasonable!!!

#124677 Reply
    john haslam

i ordered the xperience the first day it came on,i hope they will honour it,should do ive got confirmation and pin etc

#124680 Reply
    file28
    Participant

I think Seat dealerships are struggling to get hold of the facelifted Atecas tbh

"the world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams-its heaven and hell "(RJD)
    Seat FR Black Edition 2.0tsi 190 dsg 4drive Nevada White

#124693 Reply
    VictorOne

I think there is way too much paranoia regarding the Q4 prices. I’ve had the letter, and although it mentions that there could be an increase in AP’s it doesn’t say, there is going to be for an absolute fact.

Also, Mota recently I think had one of the biggest sales ever seen recently, plus they have just launched a massive, and very expensive ad campaign on National TV.

I think Mota are in a position to almost dictate to suppliers what they want, and how much for, its the operating costs of the company I think is why AP’s are increased. Covid could have some positives, Mota will be aware that those of us that work are going through a terrible time, the same of those that don’t. Facts are, people cant afford high prices right now and I doubt anything will  change anytime soon.

From a poor Q3, I’m expecting a pleasant Q4 with decent AP’s from a) the amount of new customers joining the scheme (especially with the TV campaign) and b) Mota hopefully taking peoples current incomes into account, and the fact they cant offer everyone grants, when deciding the prices. The only thing about Q4 that will annoy me is if dealers only offer us the old vehicles thus allowing them to push through the new facelifts. There are a lot of those expected for Q4 also, I’d imagine.

In that case, we’d have lower AP’s but MY20’s.

Let’s see and watch this space.

#124696 Reply
    turbocatt

double ap

the honda jazz has doubled ap

#124697 Reply
    turbocatt

doubled ap

should have added that is the crosstar

#124705 Reply
    Rhodgie

VictorOne I like your optimism but if motability really cared about us and could dictate to suppliers then why have they never balanced up the AP so that those of us who NEED an automatic aren’t financially punished (working or not!)…. it’s easy enough to do, they have all the figures and could simply add £5, £10, £50 etc to each manual cars deposit to reduce the automatic cars deposit?

#124709 Reply
    Menorca Mike

The crosstar has always been on I thought since the new hybrid Jazz has been on ? Love the new Jazz reviews getting 70 mpg

#124711 Reply
    BionicRusty
    Participant

VictorOne, I’m with you on this.
    There’s no agreement within the industry on what’s going to happen with some heads of major car manufacturers completely disagreeing on what will happen.
    I guess though, the fact that Motability have sent this letter out suggests that prices will, regrettably, rise. I live in hope however. 🤞

🏎 I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it 🏎

#124715 Reply
    jamesg

25/9/2020    cars  on  scheme      1793      Toyota    12  on  model    Yaris.

#124717 Reply
    solent60
    Participant

25/9/2020 cars on scheme 1793 Toyota 12 on model Yaris.

That all-new Yaris is a cracking looking little car for running around town, etc – especially with that double glass roof option! It’s a 1.5 hybrid too. “No more boring cars” said the head of Toyota recently. What with the stunning new Supra, C-HR, Corolla & now Yaris – I think Toyota have finally acquired some excellent car designers at last!

#124721 Reply
    Menorca Mike

Solent 60 which ones are the new Yaris on the price guide ? How much does it start from ? It looks bad news next Thursday now I’m sure the CHR and Corolla will go up like the Honda Jazz ?

#124725 Reply
    solent60
    Participant

Solent 60 which ones are the new Yaris on the price guide ? How much does it start from ? It looks bad news next Thursday now I’m sure the CHR and Corolla will go up like the Honda Jazz ?

Mike, the new Yaris photos are all greyed out on the Motability website it’s that new… but you could be right about the prices. Top of the range new Yaris models cost from approx £1,600 to £2,100 AP – that’s as much as a good spec Corolla like the GR Sport 2.0, etc. Admittedly, the top Yaris (£2,145 AP) is with the tech pack & superb glass roof – but it’s still a lot of AP for a small car – albeit a 1.5 hybrid.

Fingers crossed your C-HR stays the same Mike or better still – comes down in price!

#124732 Reply
    Menorca Mike

Hope so at current £995 great value

Viewing 25 replies - 626 through 650 (of 789 total)
Reply To: Car numbers on the Motability Scheme today
Your information: