Car numbers on the Motability Scheme today

• This topic has 747 replies, 30 voices, and was last updated 10 minutes ago by Tharg.
Viewing 25 replies - 601 through 625 (of 747 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #123909 Reply
    solent60
    Participant

Wow, that’s a huge reduction. And some very popular cars as well. Only two Tiguans left now and the Kadjar gone altogether. ☹️

Just a temporary blip as the new updated/refreshed Tiguan is now available to order on VW’s website… although no pricing details yet.

#123918 Reply
    BigDave
    Participant

Tharg I tried to secure a 2.0 tsi passat r line estate but there are none available anywhere from stock and you can’t order from factory anymore so that is a red herring being listed still!

I wonder how many other vehicles fall into this category? I am aware of a few others which are simply not available to order from a dealer and none are ‘in stock’.

It does make you wonder if Motability keep these vehicles listed in order to improve their ‘vehicles offered’ figures, whilst simultaneously knowing that in fact they are not available.

#123922 Reply
    jamesg

solent60  to-day you cant order new  Tiguan  from Volkswagon  website  no motability  Ref  number?

#123928 Reply
    BionicRusty
    Participant

James, I think Solent60 meant that, as the updated Tiguan is available on the VW site for public orders, that, fingers crossed 🤞, the new one will be available to Motability soon. i.e. a blip.
    If I’m wrong Solent60, please shout out.
    😁

🏎 I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it 🏎

#123930 Reply
    solent60
    Participant

James, I think Solent60 meant that, as the updated Tiguan is available on the VW site for public orders, that, fingers crossed 🤞, the new one will be available to Motability soon. i.e. a blip. If I’m wrong Solent60, please shout out. 😁

Exactly that Wayne. Sorry for the confusion James. I am pretty certain that the ‘new’ Tiguan will be on the Q4 list when it’s published in a fortnight’s time.

#123976 Reply
    vinalspin
    Participant

James, I think Solent60 meant that, as the updated Tiguan is available on the VW site for public orders, that, fingers crossed 🤞, the new one will be available to Motability soon. i.e. a blip. If I’m wrong Solent60, please shout out. 😁

Exactly that Wayne. Sorry for the confusion James. I am pretty certain that the ‘new’ Tiguan will be on the Q4 list when it’s published in a fortnight’s time.

Probably but with an extra “zero” added to the AP!

#123988 Reply
    Tharg

@Shaine That’s a real shame. That engine and gearbox are a brilliant combo – had almost identical stuff in Superbs and it was smooth as silk AND power in reserve. Seems VW are not doing the 2.0L very much in any models. Pity.

#124002 Reply
    jamesg

solent60  sorry  i misread  your  post hope no offence  was  taken.

#124014 Reply
    solent60
    Participant

solent60 sorry i misread your post hope no offence was taken.

ha ha. None taken James – not even a smidgen old chap.

Keep up the excellent work you do James regarding coming & going cars. Many on here appreciate it – me included.

#124017 Reply
    file28
    Participant

Just noticed 1780 this morning

Arghhhhhhh

Obviously James will update as always (top man)

"the world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams-its heaven and hell "(RJD)
    Seat FR Black Edition 2.0tsi 190 dsg 4drive Nevada White

#124026 Reply
    jamesg

17/9/2020      cars   on  scheme     1780      Nissan    2  off  model   Qashqai  ////    Peugeot   92   off   models  3008  Suv   16   off    308   14  off   308  SW   17   off   5008   18   off  no  longer  on  scheme.   Rifter   19  off   no  longer  on  scheme.   Traveller  8   off   no  longer  on  scheme.

#124027 Reply
    Tharg

So, farewell then, Peugeot… Amazing that there are still a few Peugeots left on scheme at all. Thanks, James – that must have been a right nightmare of research to give us the entry.Much appreciated…

#124029 Reply
    Stav

Would you believe me if I said we were going to peugeot today about the 3008 as the wife has been granted an early renewal . Any chance one of you can tell her when she gets up. On the plus side the new 3008 and others should be along soon. Thanks james for keeping us updated as ever.

#124031 Reply
    Stav

Just checked and the pug she wants is still on.

#124035 Reply
    BionicRusty
    Participant

As Tharg has said, thank you James. Today’s certainly must have a painful one to compile.
    And WOW, another huge cull. What on earth is going on? Smashed, is the claim of 2,000 plus cars available! 😮

🏎 I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it 🏎

#124037 Reply
    vinalspin
    Participant

When was the last time they had over 2,000 vehicles on the scheme for at least one month?

False advertising.

#124048 Reply
    BigDave
    Participant

When was the last time they had over 2,000 vehicles on the scheme for at least one month? False advertising.

I did ask Motability a while ago about this very point.

Their response was ‘Including WAV’s we offer over 2000 vehicles’.

So, I suppose it isn’t false advertising as they include WAV’s which are, after all, vehicles (current total including WAV’s is 2464).

#124116 Reply
    jamesg

18/9/2020    cars  on  scheme     1786      Renault   6  on  model  Kadjar.

#124151 Reply
    Chris

Peugeot 5008 no longer on the scheme. Tried to buy one yesterday Thursday 17th September.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by wmcforum. Reason: Changed date to 17th
    #124161 Reply
    NewYork1
    Participant

Peugeot has revised the 3008 and 5008 so this would explain the cull, until the new models hit the showrooms.

Current car VW Touran SEL

#124206 Reply
    Mrs callaghan

My mobility car was written off over a month ago I have not received my new car yet but they are still taking my allowance does anybody know if this is right I have no transport at all .

#124235 Reply
    jamesg

19/9/2020     cars  on  scheme     1786     no  change.

#124236 Reply
    Menorca Mike

I look forward to your figures every morning James first thing I do when switch iPad on

#124291 Reply
    jamesg

20/9/2020      cars  on  scheme   1786    no  change.

#124368 Reply
    jamesg

21/9/2020     cars  on  scheme      1786      no  change.

Viewing 25 replies - 601 through 625 (of 747 total)
Reply To: Car numbers on the Motability Scheme today
Your information: