Car numbers on the Motability Scheme today

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 926 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #105423 Reply
    BionicRusty
    Participant

Thank you.

One of, if not the most important threads.

ūüŹé I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it ūüŹé

#105426 Reply
    Trev Whittle

Just looking on Motability website Hyundai full electric seems to have disappeared off the scheme.

#105427 Reply
    Trev Whittle

Sorry meant to say Hyundai Ionic full electric has disappeared off the scheme.

#105447 Reply
    jamesg

6/2/2020      cars  on scheme       1985      Toyota   2  on   model   RAV-4 ////  Hyundai   2  off    model   Ioniq ////  Renault    27   on model  Captur ////

#105449 Reply
    jamesg

wmcforum   now  that you  are creator  of this  thread . I have  done it today  after  starting  original  post   14  months   ago  i  see that it has  been  taken over  by yourself    jamesg.

#105462 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

All sorted James, as I posted on the other thread, I was working on a fix for the 1000 replies issue but ran out of time, hope this works for you. WMC

#105467 Reply
    Oscarmax
    Participant

6/2/2020 cars on scheme 1985 Toyota 2 on model RAV-4 //// Hyundai 2 off model Ioniq //// Renault 27 on model Captur ////

Well the Toyota RAV4 has shot up in price again and it is only the 2 wheel drive model £3745, it make the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV @ £1699 the steal of the century.

All I can say ‘At least Dick Turpin had the decency to wear a mask’

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#105499 Reply
    Elly

Was really hoping the RAV4 would be AWD and wow at that AP. Loved our old RAV4 but that will stay a happy memory now!

#105509 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Was really hoping the RAV4 would be AWD and wow at that AP. Loved our old RAV4 but that will stay a happy memory now!

These are the AWD versions, so the prices have only increased (after their holiday from the Scheme) by £650 and £500 not the initial £1150 and £1000 that we thought.

There is a dreadful trend developing at the moment for cars to be removed then when they come back the price has increased.

#105531 Reply
    JS

Thread loads much quicker especially on my mobile, thanks WMC and thank you JamesG for your continued commitment to the Thread.

#105610 Reply
    jamesg

Yes  wmcforum   it works  for me  thank,s  and thank,s  JS .

#105625 Reply
    jamesg

7/2/2020       cars  on  scheme      1979      Renault   2  off   model  Captur  ////  Seat    4  off  models    Arona  2  off   Ibiza   2   off ////

#105626 Reply
    HammerHead
    Participant

‘There is a dreadful trend developing at the moment for cars to be removed then when they come back the price has increased.’

@WMCForum

At the risk of being cynical (moi) I think the manufacturers take an initial ‘punt’ on AP and then sit back and watch the orders come in (or not). If they have set the AP too high/no orders, after 1/2 quarters they will drop the AP. Conversely, too low an AP and high demand results in the car being removed and re-introduced at a higher AP.

Question is… why do Motability allow them to do this?

#105796 Reply
    jamesg

8/2/2020      cars  on  scheme     1979     no   change       yet!

#105914 Reply
    jamesg

9/2/2020        cars  on  scheme     1979    no   change.

#105942 Reply
    BionicRusty
    Participant

James. Surely the list doesn‚Äôt change over a weekend,….. does it?

Why not give yourself the weekend off? ūüėĀ ūüõĆ

#105956 Reply
    jamesg

Yes  it does  change  Saturdays  and  Sundays . The  work  he does  on  Fridays   is updated   Saturday . And  the  the work  he does  Saturday   (overtime)  is updated   Sunday.

#105995 Reply
    BionicRusty
    Participant

Wow!

#106064 Reply
    jamesg

10/2/2020       cars  on  scheme      1979      no  change       Yet!

#106144 Reply
    L600MAT

Wounded where you all went lol, New thread!

#106165 Reply
    jamesg

11/2/2020     cars  on  scheme     1979      no  change.

#106176 Reply
    jamesg

11/2/2020      cars  on   scheme     1960      Audi   17   off   models    A1   6  off    A3    7  off     Q  2   2  off   A4   2   off  now   ZERO ////   Seat   6  off   model   Alhambra    now   ZERO  ////  Vauxhall    4   on   model   Grandland X////

#106196 Reply
    Elliot
    Participant

Does this mean they will all come back on with higher AP’s?

#106197 Reply
    martino

they are taking more and more off all the  time now , why are they doing that.

#106198 Reply
    Elliot
    Participant

It’s certainly getting ridiculous martino and it’s time Motability explained what’s going on.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 926 total)
Reply To: Car numbers on the Motability Scheme today
Your information: