Car numbers on scheme today: Archive 22/11/2019 – 4/2/2020

This topic contains 998 replies, has 38 voices, and was last updated by  wmcforum 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #65960 Reply

jamesg

2054 cars on scheme Dacia have put on 21      22\ 11\ 2018

Viewing 23 replies - 976 through 998 (of 998 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #104685 Reply

jamesg

31/1/2020    cars on  scheme      1937      Seat   5  off  model   Alteca //// Suzuki  1  off   model  S-Cross .

#104692 Reply

vinalspin
    Participant

Wasn’t somebody promising us “at least 100 cars on” before the end of the month?  😉

#104697 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Hands up, that was me. I was promised the Kuga before the end of Jan before I said that but it’s now been pushed back to March. In my defence this is the first quarter in the 10 plus years I have been following prices that the initial cull at the start of the quarter (more pronounced at the start of the year) has not been rectified within the first few weeks.

#104800 Reply

jamesg

1/2/2020     cars   on   scheme     1939     Skoda    2  on    model   Superb.

#104881 Reply

jamesg

2/2/2020     cars   on  scheme      1939     no  change

#105032 Reply

jamesg

3/2/2020       cars  on  scheme        1939        no   change     yet.

#105120 Reply

jamesg

4/2/2020      cars  on   scheme     1958       Ford     7  off   model   Kuga   ////   PEUGEOT    20   ON    model   2008   ////  Seat   4   on    model   Ibiza  ////  Ssangyong     2  on   model  Korando.////

#105148 Reply

BionicRusty (Wayne)
    Participant

Thank you as ever James.

wmcforum, do you have any contact/sway with Motability? I ask as these daily changes are ridiculous. Why does this happen? I’m due to change in Sept and the way it is right now I can well see myself ordering and cancelling daily as the list changes. 🤨

We all want to get value for money but the dread of choosing a car only to find it disappears or goes up in price is absolutely stress inducing.

🏎 I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it 🏎

#105184 Reply

roly
    Participant

Yes, I agree. By all means add new cars mid-way through a quarter, but I don’t think it is right or fair to remove cars in the middle of a period.

If cars are on a special offer which is time/stock limited then it should be clearly stated at the outset.

I just hope the Outlander PHEV sticks around at its current price for another 2-3 weeks until I can place my order.

#105185 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

Yes, I agree. By all means add new cars mid-way through a quarter, but I don’t think it is right or fair to remove cars in the middle of a period. If cars are on a special offer which is time/stock limited then it should be clearly stated at the outset. I just hope the Outlander PHEV sticks around at its current price for another 2-3 weeks until I can place my order.

Spoke to the Motability guy today he cannot see that happening in this quarter, would be nice if they add the Dynamic or Exceed.

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#105195 Reply

martino

Oscarman so did motability say the outlander was not sticking around so it will be off in 2/3 weeks or did i read that wrong

#105204 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

wmcforum, do you have any contact/sway with Motability? I ask as these daily changes are ridiculous. Why does this happen?

No Sway. This happens because Motability do not remove a vehicle when it goes out of production, the manufacturer is allowed to keep a car on the Scheme for far too long. Take the Ford Kuga, the last one rolled off the ramps months ago and it was only removed today. They should have a simple policy that if a car can’t be built to order it comes off the Scheme.

#105206 Reply

roly
    Participant

So if a car is added at the start of a quarter, is the manufacturer obliged to keep it listed throughout the quarter- providing that stock/factory orders are available?

#105207 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

Oscarman so did motability say the outlander was not sticking around so it will be off in 2/3 weeks or did i read that wrong

Sorry my poor grammar, it will be on the scheme.

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#105208 Reply

L600MAT

I believe that any car can be ordered as long as it is visible on the motability website on the day of ordering.

If it was removed the next day technically I think it should be okay.

#105209 Reply

L600MAT

Roly,

It comes down to motability not the dealer.

#105217 Reply

Noel

Mercedes took the mickey last year, put the cla on in q3 left it for 3 weeks then took it off due to “high demand”.  Surprise surprise it appeared in q4 with an extra grand added to the APs. Should not be allowed to do that as it’s profiteering!

#105235 Reply

jamesg

5/2/2020     cars   on  scheme      1958      no  change.

#105239 Reply

BionicRusty (Wayne)
    Participant

Thank you wmc. I understand that one but surely this can’t be the only answer re-cars coming off. The add-ons are also a quandary.
    It is what it is, I guess.
    Again, thanks for replying. 👍

#105241 Reply

L600MAT

BionicRusty

This happened with the VW Transporter, orders were canceled late August but it did not come of the website until the last week of December.

#105249 Reply

BionicRusty (Wayne)
    Participant

Frustrating.

Oh and 1000th reply 🥳

All hail the mighty James. 👏👍

#105250 Reply

joninprague
    Participant

Amen to that 🙂

#105293 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

I have Archived and dated this thread for future reference. With 1000 replies and it being viewed so frequently I believe it is best for ‘Load issues’ to open a new thread.

https://forum.whichmobilitycar.co.uk/forums/topic/car-numbers-on-the-motability-scheme-today/

Viewing 23 replies - 976 through 998 (of 998 total)
Reply To: Car numbers on scheme today: Archive 22/11/2019 – 4/2/2020

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: