Car numbers on scheme today: Archive 22/11/2019 – 4/2/2020

• Creator
    Topic
    jamesg

2054 cars on scheme Dacia have put on 21      22\ 11\ 2018

Viewing 25 replies - 926 through 950 (of 998 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Elliot
      Participant

Only 1942 cars showing today.

jamesg

18/1/2020    cars  on  scheme     1942      2  cars   off.    Which  i can not find.      I have  to ask  WMC  to  take over   for a week.

wmcforum
          Which Mobility Car

I’m here James, when do you need me?

jamesg

Monday  please  for a few  days.  Thanks  in advance.

jamesg

19/1/2020     cars  on  scheme    1942     no   change

wmcforum
                Which Mobility Car

20/1/2020     cars  on  scheme    1942     no   change

As was previously mentioned, the Car Search appears to ‘playing up’ There are vehicles that have been added to the Scheme (Transformer Shuttle) that have not been added to the Search. We will make further investigations and report back.

BionicRusty
                  Participant

Thank you for the update wmcforum. 👍

🏎 I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it 🏎

vinalspin
                    Participant

Well WMC it seems you’ve been given a task for a week that’s going to be as hard a job as the Porsche designers have with their photocopier, no change etc. 😉

wmcforum
                      Which Mobility Car

Looks like I may have bagged the easiest week to cover. Motability are hoping to have things fixed by the end of the week, at least they are honest enough the accept there is an issue.

Apparently the queue to join the scheme includes the VW Transporter Shuttle, Mini E, Ford Kuga and the facelift Renault Captur.

Later in the year we should see the ‘bonkers and gorgeous’ Honda E and the C5 Aircross Hybrid. (Perhaps!)

JS
                        Participant

I think this is the year of the Hybrid.

wmcforum
                          Which Mobility Car

Computer still broken: 1942 – no change

Oscarmax
                            Participant

Looks like I may have bagged the easiest week to cover. Motability are hoping to have things fixed by the end of the week, at least they are honest enough the accept there is an issue. Apparently the queue to join the scheme includes the VW Transporter Shuttle, Mini E, Ford Kuga and the facelift Renault Captur. Later in the year we should see the ‘bonkers and gorgeous’ Honda E and the C5 Aircross Hybrid. (Perhaps!)

Had a chat with Motability today Kuga will probably be on the scheme in March, I did ask to whether they will be adding the Dynamic and Exceed to the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV range, unfortunately nothing in the pipeline at present.

wmcforum
                              Which Mobility Car

22nd January 1948 cars on scheme. Increased by 6 from 1942.

Volkswagen Transporter shuttle added, which accounts for 5 of the 6, and I don’t have a  Scooby doo what the other one is, sorry. Will get my files up to date for tomorrow.

jamesg

22/1/2020     cars  on  scheme   1948     Citeron   1  on   model     C3  ////    Volkswagon    5  on    model  Transporter   Shuttle   only   accessible  on  first page  of  car  search.

wmcforum
                                  Which Mobility Car

Ahh James, thanks goodness you are here to bail me out.

L600MAT

Motability still claim that the Shuttle is not on the website despite the fact I can see it. I have even told them that its showing at the top of the car list.

L600MAT

L600MAT

wmcforum
                                          Which Mobility Car

@L600MAT

This is the problem that the Motability search appears to be suffering from at the moment.

If you go to the homepage motability.co.uk and search it will show. If, however, you click on the ‘advanced search’ the Transporter is not visible. If you phone motability and explain this, even quoting the motability reference number of the vehicle.

Birdo

I spoke to the dealer about this on Monday – he said to quote them the Motability reference no.686378

They should be able to find it like that

Birdo

sorry didn’t see you already mentioned this, I don’t see an option to delete a post?

wmcforum
                                                Which Mobility Car

No need Birdo, you added to the information. In order to delete posts you need to be logged in, but that is up to you.

L600MAT

I tried explaining to motability about the two different ways to search but they would not listen.

wmcforum
                                                    Which Mobility Car

23rd Jan 1950 vehicles on front page, 1929 on advanced search.

2 new additions, I’ll go through my files to see what they are but don’t hold your breath. Hopefully James can save the day. I promise I will be sorted for tomorrow.

wmcforum
                                                      Which Mobility Car

23rd Jan 1950 vehicles on front page, 1929 on advanced search.

2 new additions, I’ll go through my files to see what they are but don’t hold your breath. Hopefully James can save the day. I promise I will be sorted for tomorrow.

Viewing 25 replies - 926 through 950 (of 998 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.