Car numbers on scheme today

This topic contains 839 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by  jamesg 14 hours, 22 minutes ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #65960 Reply

jamesg

2054 cars on scheme Dacia have put on 21      22\ 11\ 2018

Viewing 25 replies - 801 through 825 (of 839 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #97249 Reply

Noel

first thing I look at when turning on computer, keep up the good work

#97250 Reply

BionicRusty (Wayne)
    Participant

Hi James,

This thread is always my first port of call on the forum.

I hope you’re not thinking of stopping. I’ve decided you’ve agreed to a verbal contract that I thought up but forgot to tell you about. You cannot back out of said contract without paying me £1.7 million. This is all legal and I’ve run it by the imaginary lawyer at imaginarylawyers.com and it’s binding.

Plus it’s my birthday 🎂 and so you can’t disagree anyway. Ive even had an imaginary beer 🍺 so cheers 🍻

🤣😂

? I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it?

#97257 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

James, This week page 32 alone of this thread has been viewed 679 times.

#97261 Reply

SJM01
    Participant

Look at this thread most days just to see what’s new or removed.

I would think I’m not alone so keep up the great work

#97269 Reply

Vinnie
    Participant

It’s the first thing I look at when I view the forum, which is most days, please keep it up, it’s great thank you James

#97282 Reply

jamesg

The  thread will continue . The  numbers far exceeded  what i expected . Thanks  WMC .  Another  two  years   will complete  the cycle .  Before hopefully // not getting  any  younger \\  Starting the next  cycle  !  Genuine thanks  to every one on the forum and hope  what car you want  comes on . Special  thanks  to  JS, WMC  ,POPS ,  BRYDO,   And  Catturbo   he was the one  that asked  if i could put on THE  MODELS ! jamesg

#97286 Reply

Rhodgie
    Participant

I’ve been following this forum for a while now but especially this thread, I’ve only just registered so I can say please don’t stop as it makes it so much easier to see any changes rather than have to scroll through their web site ourselves.

I’m due to change next June and can’t tell you how excited I was to see 2 more electric models on the scheme.

Not sure yet if there’s a bit to introduce myself but for your info, 29 years in a chair, only came back on the scheme in 2014, on my 2nd Nissan Leaf and doing 20k a year in it.

Regards

Stephen but get called Rhodgie (pronounced “road-G” or “row-G” as started by my niece before she learned to speak 😂)

#97292 Reply

jamesg

22/11/2019     cars  on  scheme    2100    Peugeot   6  on   models   3008   2  on    5008  2  on    Traveller   2  on.

#97294 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

James, any time you want/need a break I am happy to stand in for you. I just need a few hours notice so I can update my spreadsheet.

#97296 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

@rhodgie

The ‘Car history’ thread is a good way to introduce yourself.
    We are all a little fascinated by electric cars here and would love to hear the ramblings of an expert, the good, bad and charging challenges of an electric car driver. Welcome, and we should step off James’ thread. Lol

#97297 Reply

jamesg

Yes  thanks .  And  to think  that i thought the traffic  through  the thread  was about  six  or seven .

#97310 Reply

POPS

Superb job by our main man James. Cheers.

#97316 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

Steady Pops or he’ll be wanting paid lol.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

#97356 Reply

Jamesg

23/11 /2019   cars on scheme   2110  SKoda  10. On  model   Kamiq.

#97411 Reply

Jamesg

24/11 /2019     cars on scheme 2110  no  change    yet

#97470 Reply

Jamesg

25/11/2019.        Cars  on  scheme  2110.     No  change.   Yet.

#97546 Reply

jamesg

26/11/2019     cars  on  scheme    2110    no  change     yet!

#97641 Reply

jamesg

27/11/2019      cars  on  scheme    2110     no   change     yet ,

#97730 Reply

jamesg

28/11/2019    cars  on  scheme      2104     Vauxhall    6   off     model,s    Corsa   4   off   Crossland  X  2   off ////

#98024 Reply

jamesg

29/11/2019     cars  on  scheme     2104   no  change     yet!

#98121 Reply

jamesg

30/11/2019     cars  on  scheme     2099     Nissan   1  on   model   Micra  ////  Vauxhall   6  off   models    Astra  1   off   Corsa   4   off   Crossland X   1   on    Mokka X   1  off ////

#98127 Reply

Tharg

This is a brilliant and useful thread. Like many others, it is the first site I visit when starting up the pooter. Will be ordering new vehicle within a few months and it is really useful to see exactly what is on the scheme (and to hope that someone, somewhere will be really nice and include the VW Polo gti!)

#98182 Reply

jamesg

Yes  that is what i want something to  cheer us up  Q3,  A4,  3 series   Golf  GTD   etc!

#98196 Reply

jamesg

1/12/2019    cars  on  scheme   2099   no  change   yet!

#98246 Reply

Tharg

James – totally agree; something more cheerful needed. What about simply making the engine on the BMW s 2-series coupe more realistic? The 2.0 four pot is well within scheme limits at about 180bhp and price ain’t bad. It would be so much better than the three-cyl mini engine.  With rwd, it would be a modern version of a Nissan 200sx (Aaaah – memories!)

Viewing 25 replies - 801 through 825 (of 839 total)
Reply To: Car numbers on scheme today

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: