Car numbers on scheme today

This topic contains 840 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by  jamesg 22 hours, 26 minutes ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #65960 Reply

jamesg

2054 cars on scheme Dacia have put on 21      22\ 11\ 2018

Viewing 25 replies - 726 through 750 (of 840 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #92821 Reply

jamesg

Yes   Elliot   its  not good .  For  me the Black  Edition   40    was on my list .  That  is  why everyone needs  to have a long list .   While motability  operate   this  system  we can not plan anything  To  everybody  on the scheme    if  you see a car on the scheme that you want  that suits your needs  and within your budget   and you can  order  just go for it .   Its  here today  gone tomorrow!

#92906 Reply

jamesg

23/10/2019      cars   on   scheme      2004       Citroen    1  on    model  C-4  Cactus  //// Renault   19   on   models   Koleos    4   on .    Traffic  Passenger    15   on  ////

#92916 Reply

mitch
    Participant

hi jamesg,

how long do you think before the juke comes back on the scheme? its just had a revamp so i suppose they will want to max their “normal” sales before they let them come to us.

#92919 Reply

jamesg

mitch   With the Juke been a mainstay   on the motability  scheme  i cant see it been long  January    at latest   unless  anyone   knows  otherwise .

#92929 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Production of the new Juke started in Sunderland on the 14th October I believe, they will be itching to get it on the Scheme, expect it any time.

#92943 Reply

mitch
    Participant

i went to a launch event at nissan worksop and they were saying dealers will get their first cars 1st week nov, but they didnt know anything about motability hence the question.

i dont officially change till sept but needs may mean an early change i was quite impressed its a bit bigger than the old one with a better boot. lots of tech for the geeks.

#92988 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Facelift Koleos makes for a good buy if you can cope with a cvt.

Renault Koleos

#93058 Reply

jamesg

24/10/2019       cars  on  scheme   2003     Renault    1  off   model    Traffic   Passenger.

#93113 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

James, Looks like we have another glitch, Renault Trafic passenger not showing on advanced search. 2003 showing on main search, clicking on all manufacturers within advanced search shows 1986.  I’ll report it but wanted you to be aware.

#93123 Reply

jamesg

Hi  wmcforum   yes  i am  aware .   What  i have  done  and will continue  to do  is give  the higher  number   off the two  searches  .  This was common  practice  a few  years ago  where one of the searches    showed  a difference of   19  for  over a year  ?   The searches  need to be  calibrated .  Yourself   JS   and  myself   know our  way  round  the  searches but  a lot on the forum will not .   They  have  also taken away the // reset // on the first search  which  i can live with   but it would be better  if they replaced  it .  If  you want me to put  both  numbers  on  i  can . jamesg

#93127 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

You seem to have everything under control. Astonishingly!!!

#93134 Reply

brydo

wmc give a Scotsman anything to do with numbers, especially where money is concerned, and he is on it “like a car bonnet” as the Geordie’s say, excuse the pun lol.

#93140 Reply

jamesg

Yes  Brydo  Quicker  than  the time it takes  you to get a round  in.  lol

#93144 Reply

brydo

James I bought a round once ……. never again lol.

#93305 Reply

jamesg

25/10/2019     cars  on  scheme    2003     Citroen    2  off   model   Berlingo   ////    GM  Coachworks     2   on   model   Berlingo   ////    The   2003   figure   includes    14   Renault    Traffic  Passenger  Vans    Plus   3    VW  Transporter   Shuttles  ////

#93627 Reply

jamesg

26/10/2019     cars  on  scheme    1996      ////  Renault   Traffic   Passenger  vans    14   off   ////   Nissan   7   on   models   Qashqai    2   on     Juke    5   on  .

#93628 Reply

jamesg

Just  noticed   Renault   Kadjar   diesel   1.7   blue  Dci  GT- Line   4WD   148  bhp    only   2    1.7  diesels  on   both   manuals .   shame  !

#93810 Reply

jamesg

27/10/2019     cars  on  scheme   1996      no  change .

#94019 Reply

jamesg

28/10/2019       cars  on  scheme   1996     no  change

#94228 Reply

jamesg

29/10/2019       cars  on  scheme     1995       Citroen  2  on   model   Berlingo  ////   GM  Coachworks    2   off   model   Berlingo   ////  Nissan   1  off   model   Juke  ////

#94330 Reply

jamesg

30/10/2019      cars  on  scheme     2005      Audi   11  on   model    A3 ////  Nissan    1  on   model    Juke  ////   Renault   10  on   models   Koleos   4  off   Traffic   Passenger   14   on  ////   Toyota   11   off   model  Corolla  ////  Volkswagon   1  off   model  Transporter   Shuttle  ////

#94356 Reply

martino

if brexit is not happening 31 oct do we think there will be much change, BMW told me the other prices want change till january

#94364 Reply

jamesg

Any  ones  guess  ?

#94475 Reply

James Grant

31/10/2019   cars  on  scheme    2007   Mercedes    1  on  model   B-Class ////  Renault  1  on  model   Traffic  Passenger ////

#94481 Reply

James G

Lets  see  what  happens  by  Saturday  ?

Viewing 25 replies - 726 through 750 (of 840 total)
Reply To: Car numbers on scheme today

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: