Car numbers on scheme today

This topic contains 852 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by  jamesg 23 hours, 30 minutes ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #65960 Reply

jamesg

2054 cars on scheme Dacia have put on 21      22\ 11\ 2018

Viewing 25 replies - 676 through 700 (of 852 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #90347 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

If you search from the main page and not the advanced search they show.

#90351 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

I checked again reset the search still no transporter shuttle?

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#90353 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

If you are able to reset them you are on the advanced search. Go to the homepage or click on this link:

transporter shuttletransporter shuttle

#90355 Reply

BigDave
    Participant

Brydo hi the X-C-40 on another thread you said that it was a cracking car i took it to be the diesel 150 bhp seen the price of that model and the ap . I was just wondering if you think the engine is up to the car I only do between 12,000 – 14,000 so what do you think T4 or D3 inscription trim . I have read Big -Daves post on the £500 off . Can order last day of December cheers

JamesG,

That offer of £500 off the XC40 is only shown as being available until 31st October 2019.

Whether it will abe available after that is anybody’s guess I suppose.

It could be worth your while ringing them and asking if it will/may be extended? At least you will know one way or the other.

Dave

#90378 Reply

martino

Brydo  X-C-40 20+ mpg petrol  thats not a lot is it

#90386 Reply

Brydo

Martino it’s a bit much of a guess but it is a very heavy and safe car. I have the xc60 and was quoted at high 50s but getting low forties for our diesel. I think 20+ is reasonable guess for the petrol version of the xc40. If anyone has one and can shed some light on what they get then it would be great to hear from them.

#90466 Reply

jamesg

7/10/2019     cars  on   scheme    2002   or    2005      with    VW   Transporter   Shuttle  ////  No   change     yet !

#90637 Reply

jamesg

8/10/2019      cars on scheme     2002    or     2005    with   VW   Transporter   Shuttle     no  change        yet  !

#90802 Reply

jamesg

9/10/2019     cars  on   scheme     2002     or     2005       Citroen   4   on    model   Berlingo  ////    GM  Coachworks    4   off    model   Berlingo  ////

#90807 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

James, I have been lobbying Motability about the presence of GM Coachworks in the list, they claimed that they had some unconverted Berlingo to sell. I believe it was no more than a glitch in the system. I have also been pushing them on the VW shuttle. They claim it’s a run out item, stock only but they are available to order but not appearing on the advanced search due to some background data. Blah blah.
    Hopefully they will be off the search soon, not by any IT housekeeping but because the stock sells.

#90812 Reply

jamesg

Thanks   that  is GM  Coachworks   sorted   for the time  being  !

#90949 Reply

jamesg

10/10/2019        cars  on   scheme     2000    or    2003      Fiat   2  off    model    500  L   ////

#90957 Reply

martino

james thanks for that , you’ve tell us good news that theres lots of new car on and advance payments are all down , not  bad news theres yet more cars taken off  lol  martin .

#90969 Reply

jamesg

Hi  martino  i  have not told  you good news that there is more cars on and the APs have  all been  reduced   where did you get that from  ?     As for  the cars off today  i am  not going to loose any sleep over  2  FIAT  500  L   .   IF  YOU ARE ON ABOUT   A RANGE ROVER  THAT YOU NEVER MANAGED  GET !  Phone  motability   i have no  imput  into what  cars come on and off  !  Dont shoot the messenger  lol

#90992 Reply

martino

i was just trying to be funny no offence intended ,

#91008 Reply

jamesg

martino   no worries   i just get paranoid   sometimes.   Will try to answer your  posts   in the future  with  more  respect  .  jamesg

#91010 Reply

martino

lol

#91098 Reply

jamesg

11/10/2019       cars  on scheme     1994   or   1997   with   VW   Transporter  shuttle    on  ////  FIAT   2  0n    model   500L  ////   Hyundai     3  off   model   Ionic  ////    Volkswagon     5   off    models    GOLF    24   off   GOLF  SV   6  off     TOURAN    6  off         PASSAT    31   on   ////

#91099 Reply

jamesg

A nice  selection  of  Passats  on   R-Line   190   bhp      S-E-L   190  bhp    No  GOLFs   left  !

#91144 Reply

BionicRusty (Wayne)
    Participant

Woah, Passat back on. Ooh, I hope it hangs on until next year. ?

This and the R Line Tig are definitely on my shortlist. However, I’m not the luckiest of people. ?

? I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it?

#91185 Reply

Andyjm2uk
    Participant

Its nice to see an estate with a half decent engine back on the scheme, but not a massive fan of the Passat, find it a little boring.

Hopefully more estates to follow.

#91281 Reply

jamesg

12/10/2019    cars  on  scheme    1990   or   1993     With  VW  Shuttle   on  ////   Renault   4   off   model   Twingo  ////   Ssangyong     3   on   model   Tivoli  ////    Vauxhall    3   off   model   Astera   1  off    Grandland  X   1  off    Mokia   1  off    ////

#91348 Reply

Wazza
    Participant

12/10/2019 cars on scheme 1990 or 1993 With VW Shuttle on //// Renault 4 off model Twingo //// Ssangyong 3 on model Tivoli //// Vauxhall 3 off model Astera 1 off Grandland X 1 off Mokia 1 off ////

Had to re-read the Renault part. Was thinking when did Renault 4 come back into production? I know they have a concept car based on Renault 4.

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Wazza.
    #91368 Reply

L600MAT
    Participant

Hi James, I’m new to the forum. I placed an order for a VW Shuttle two days later it was cancelled as VW stopped making them to get ready for the new T6.1 Transporter / Shuttle.

Can you confirm if the new Shuttle will return to the scheme?

#91381 Reply

jamesg

Wazza   im  pleased  like me, you got there in the  end .

Viewing 25 replies - 676 through 700 (of 852 total)
Reply To: Car numbers on scheme today

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: