Car numbers on scheme today: Archive 22/11/2019 – 4/2/2020

• Creator
    Topic
  • #65960 Reply
    jamesg

2054 cars on scheme Dacia have put on 21      22\ 11\ 2018

Viewing 25 replies - 651 through 675 (of 998 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #89782 Reply
    jamesg

Hi  martino   we  all want  the  best  cars  within   reason  on the  scheme   sorry  for  getting  your  hopes  up .

#89793 Reply
    paulhelliwell

hi james there are still 3 vw transporters on?

#89795 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

The transporter shuttle is being updated to the 6.1. The engine in the manual car is changing to 110hp. The automatic 150 remains.

If one was to order the SE 150 auto now for £3999 ap and they insist on a build they would be guaranteed the 6.1 shuttle which comes with alloy wheels and lots of tech. The AP on these will go up considerably.

If one was to order the 102 engine shuttle (manual) Motability may not honour the 6.1 delivery as there is a change in engine output.

#89798 Reply
    paulhelliwell

thank you

#89810 Reply
    jamesg

Thanks  paulhelliwell    the Transporter   Shuttle   does  not show up in the  advanced  search    so  wmdcforum   the  difference    of  the numbers  has  been  solved  thanks to  paulhelliwell

#89886 Reply
    jamesg

3/10/2019     cars  on  scheme     2011    or     2014    with  the   VW  Transporter    shuttle   on   /////     Abrath   2   off   model    595   ////  Citroen  1  on   model  Berlingo    ////    G M   Coachworks    1  off   model   Berlingo  ////

#90013 Reply
    jamesg

4/10/2019      cars  on  scheme     1999    or    2002    with   VW   Transporter   Shuttle   on  !    Vauxhall   14   off   models   Astra   12   off   Corsa   3  off    Crossland  X   1  off   Grandland   X  1  0ff    Mokka   1  off  ////   Kia   1  on   model   Picanto   ////   Hyundai   1  on   model   Tucson  ////  GM  Coachworks   2   on   model   Berlingo  ////   Citroen   2   off  model  Berlingo  ////

#90052 Reply
    martino

why are there so many being taken off any idea

#90063 Reply
    jamesg

Because   they  can  !

#90089 Reply
    martino

good answer James , take what we offer you and be grateful

#90204 Reply
    jamesg

5/10/2019    cars  on  scheme    2002   or   2005   with   VW  Transporter   Shuttle    on.         Abarth    2  on   model   595 ////  Audi  1  on   model   Q  2  ////

#90212 Reply
    jamesg

Hi   martino    as far as i know  we on this site have no imput  on the cars on scheme .   Apart from   the   i-3  which  i think came  on due to pressure  from  the  forum  members .   Read the posts  on Nissan  X-Trail  to see how it worked  out.

#90215 Reply
    jamesg

Brydo  on you not being able  to find the Range Rover  Evoke  on the  car search . I do  think that that the model you were looking  for was the  RE- voke    50  .lol

#90260 Reply
    martino

how do i find the posts  on Nissan  X-Trail

#90261 Reply
    jamesg

Under  the  recent  topics  there is a Search  forum type  in X- Trail  and you will get  all the posts .

#90262 Reply
    brydo

James you can’t play fast and loose with our feelings, this is the one thread where joking is not allowed lol.

#90267 Reply
    jamesg

Brydo  hi  the  X-C-40  on another thread you said  that it was a cracking  car i took  it to be the  diesel   150  bhp  seen the price of that  model   and the ap .  I was  just wondering  if you think  the engine  is up to the car    I only do  between   12,000 –  14,000   so what do you think  T4  or  D3  inscription  trim . I have  read  Big  -Daves   post  on the  £500 off .  Can order last day of  December   cheers

#90269 Reply
    Brydo

James with the size and weight of this car i would always go with the diesel. I would expect 20+ mpg petrol and 40+ mpg in the diesel. The 150 bhp will move it about with ease but we are all different as to what we expect from a car so i would suggest you get in one and give it a try. Remember to make sure everything you want is there as they tend to have numerous options that can add massively to the overall cost.

#90272 Reply
    jamesg

Cheers   will  do as  you  say.

#90330 Reply
    jamesg

6/10/2019     cars on  scheme    2002   or    2005     with    VW   Transporter   Shuttle   on ////    no  change   yet  !

#90344 Reply
    Oscarmax
    Participant

James I cannot find the VW Transporter Shuttle on my search

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

Mitsubishi Outlander 2.4 PHEV

#90347 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

If you search from the main page and not the advanced search they show.

#90351 Reply
    Oscarmax
    Participant

I checked again reset the search still no transporter shuttle?

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

Mitsubishi Outlander 2.4 PHEV

#90353 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

If you are able to reset them you are on the advanced search. Go to the homepage or click on this link:

transporter shuttletransporter shuttle

#90355 Reply
    BigDave
    Participant

Brydo hi the X-C-40 on another thread you said that it was a cracking car i took it to be the diesel 150 bhp seen the price of that model and the ap . I was just wondering if you think the engine is up to the car I only do between 12,000 – 14,000 so what do you think T4 or D3 inscription trim . I have read Big -Daves post on the £500 off . Can order last day of December cheers

JamesG,

That offer of £500 off the XC40 is only shown as being available until 31st October 2019.

Whether it will abe available after that is anybody’s guess I suppose.

It could be worth your while ringing them and asking if it will/may be extended? At least you will know one way or the other.

Dave

Viewing 25 replies - 651 through 675 (of 998 total)
Reply To: Car numbers on scheme today: Archive 22/11/2019 – 4/2/2020
Your information: