Car numbers on scheme today

This topic contains 732 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by Avatar wmcforum 6 hours, 1 minute ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #65960 Reply
    JamesG
    jamesg

2054 cars on scheme Dacia have put on 21      22\ 11\ 2018

Viewing 25 replies - 626 through 650 (of 732 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #89443 Reply
    JamesG
    jamesg

JS   THE  NUMBER  OF  CARS  OFF IS 403    WHERE IS THE  175 DIFFERENCE   please  tell  me  ?????????

#89448 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

@bigdave

Every quarter change the wpms price increases, for example the cost of Nil advance payment to PIP/AFIF/DLA customers has gone up from £62.22 per week to £62.81 wpms.

Am I missing something? It always seems a little unfair on you lot.

#89456 Reply
    JS

My mistake James lol I missed off or jumped a line, so hadn’t included mini/Nissan etc sorry, I wasn’t doubting your numbers I was assuming motability numbers were out.

Well that makes it worse then, I’ll still wait until the Thursday/Friday for things to even out.

#89458 Reply
    BigDave
    Participant

@bigdave Every quarter change the wpms price increases, for example the cost of Nil advance payment to PIP/AFIF/DLA customers has gone up from £62.22 per week to £62.81 wpms. Am I missing something? It always seems a little unfair on you lot.

Hi WMC,

Yes, this has been noted and complained about.

Motability did intinially come back with some cock and bull story that it was because the WPMS AP was at ‘fixed’ prices over the 3 year period and didn’t allow for increases as per the ‘Total Allowance’ on DLA/PIP/AFIP. Which was fine until I pointed out to them that it was a WPMS ‘ Total Allowance’ example that I was using. They went strangely quiet at that point.

Rather like they now totally ignore any questions about how come the WPMS AP’s now end in odd pence. They tried to fob me off on that one.

I will keep hammering away at ’em though.

Dave

#89462 Reply
    JamesG
    jamesg

Thanks for the reply .  You should  always  check  the numbers  lol    I  DO

#89466 Reply
    JamesG
    jamesg

Now  i am  going to do the models  that  came off and  went  on !

#89471 Reply
    Charles G

2036 cars now on the car search

#89472 Reply
    JamesG
    jamesg

Went  to do  car  models  ALFA    SHOULD HAVE   1  MODEL   CAME  UP   6    TRIED  AGAIN   CAME  UP  1 TRIED  AGAIN  CAME  UP  9  .   GREAT   NEW   CAR  SEARCH    NOT !   going to have to try again  tomorrow

#89475 Reply
    JamesG
    jamesg

Thanks  for heads  up  Charles  G       I  will  get on to it  now lol

#89491 Reply
    JamesG
    jamesg

It   rains  then  the  clouds  clear  then  in the end its sunshine  hopefully !

#89576 Reply
    JamesG
    jamesg

ITs   6-30 pm  on   Tuesday   the  car search   has not settled  yet  the numbers  swap  between   2036 //// 2016 ////   and  2013 ////   I suspect  it  to  be  2013   but the way  things are  going   who  knows  ?

#89591 Reply
    Brydo

I still can’t search properly.

#89598 Reply
    JamesG
    jamesg

Just   now   the  car search  page crashed   and a message  from  motability    saying  that  the site  had problems   and to contact them by phone   if you need advice  they hoped it would be up and running  soon !

#89696 Reply
    JamesG
    jamesg

2/10/2019     Cars  on   scheme     2016      or     2013    ?

#89697 Reply
    Muhammed

2016 at present

#89698 Reply
    JamesG
    jamesg

press  find  cars  after  you   have   2016    if still   2016   press   refresh

#89700 Reply
    Muhammed

Still showing as 2016

#89701 Reply
    JamesG
    jamesg

done  it myself    comes up   2013    try  it again

#89703 Reply
    JamesG
    jamesg

try the advanced   search

#89705 Reply
    Muhammed

Oh yes the advanced search makes it show 2013 cars.

#89706 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

It’s got to be something to do with those 3 GM Coachworks Berlingo messing things up.

#89709 Reply
    JamesG
    jamesg

Thanks   Muhammed    we  will have  to wait untill  next  number   change   to  see  if the numbers  match

#89717 Reply
    JamesG
    jamesg

I dont think  it is GM  anyway  they  need  to calibrate  the  search    the  three  missing cars  are   1   Range  Rover  Evoke     1 BMW   320 d   and  1 Renault  Twingo   i  wish   lol

#89731 Reply
    martino

is Range  Rover  Evoke on im so exited

i cant find it

help

#89742 Reply
    Brydo

I CANT FIND IT EITHER.

Viewing 25 replies - 626 through 650 (of 732 total)
Reply To: Car numbers on scheme today

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: