Car numbers on scheme today

This topic contains 857 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by  jamesg 14 hours, 43 minutes ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #65960 Reply

jamesg

2054 cars on scheme Dacia have put on 21      22\ 11\ 2018

Viewing 25 replies - 451 through 475 (of 857 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #84440 Reply

POPS

Jamesg, you’re a hero to those of us on this forum.

I would like to to put in writing the thanks of the site owner and the moderators for your dedication and the sheer hard work that you’ve put into keeping us all up to date on the day to day changes on the Motability scheme. Your encyclopaedic knowledge is incredible.

Behind the scenes at WMC Forum we consider you to be our valuable stats man. We feel we should give you a forum title to acknowledge your special position. Please accept our gratitude for all your superb efforts on our behalf.

I’m sure the rest of our posters feel the same.

#84441 Reply

Vinnie
    Participant

Most certainly do, James does a fantastic job thank you.

#84444 Reply

JS

Here here

#84446 Reply

fwippers
    Participant

Fantastic work James. Invaluable.

#84462 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

And me

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#84486 Reply

jamesg

Thank  you  all .   All i can say is that i am very humbled   and  emotional at this  time    thank yous  all

#84487 Reply

jamesg

Hi vinalspin  i will take on board  your  constructive  view   and will try to  get better

#84488 Reply

WardyGTC
    Participant

I concur with all the above James, probably the most important thread on the entire forum and always my first destination.

#84505 Reply

jamesg

5/8/2019     cars  on scheme     2007      no change          yet!

#84582 Reply

jamesg

6/8/2019     Cars  on scheme    1961     Mercedes      27     off       Models      A-Class       7   off      B-Class     14   off     GLA     6    off     ////    Vauxhall      19     off    Models    Corsa       3    off      Insigna    Sports   Tourer    15  off      Insigna    Country    Tourer    1    off   /////    Citroen   7    on     Model   Berlingo     ////   GM-Coachworks     7    off    ////

#84598 Reply

vinalspin
    Participant

Heh heh heh, what I meant was more like this.

6/8/2019 Cars on scheme 1961  Mercedes 27 off Models / A-Class 7 off / B-Class 14 off / GLA 6 off / Vauxhall 19 off Models / Corsa 3 off / Insigna Sports Tourer 15 off / Insigna Country Tourer 1 off / Citroen 7 on Model / Berlingo GM-Coachworks 7 off

#84612 Reply

jamesg

Me  Thinks  my better   lol

#84663 Reply

jamesg

7/8/2019     cars on scheme    1964     Ford   4  off   models      Galaxy  2  off   S- Max   2 off  ////  Mercedes  27  on   models   A- Class   7  on    B- Class   14   on   GLA   6   on  ////    Seat   18   off   models  Leon  16  off    Tarraco   2  off  ////    Volkswagon    2   off   model   Up!  ////

#84705 Reply

Jack

just wanted to say a huge thank you to James. I read this forum a lot without really having anything to offer. About a week ago I ordered the Seat Tarraco Xcellence with an AP of £1099 which is a lot of money for me. A few days after that I caught this thread and two Tarraco models had been added. I went to have a look an the Excellence first edition had been added randomly at £499 AP. Quickly managed to change my order and save myself £600 and added a panoramic sunroof. Thanks a lot James. Wouldn’t have known this without you.

(incidentally I see that model has been removed again and it was only available at that price for a few days so I’m super super grateful!!)

#84776 Reply

jamesg

Hi  Jack  so pleased for you .  glad  the thread  helped  but  you  acted  so quickly  so pat yourself on the back  and   enjoy  (panoramic sunroof as well)

#84782 Reply

Wazza
    Participant

Thank you for providing the easy to understand information.

Unless I missed it somewhere can someone explain why certain models are removed? Reasons such as discontinued model, quota full I can understand. Any other reason?

#84787 Reply

jamesg

HI  Wazza  the CAP  on  insurance  RRP   BHP  and  what ever other red lines they have given themselves   does not help   but does not answer  your  question  it takes a lot of man hours to create that  Motability  number  !   i could put forward loads of conspiracy  theories  but i think it would be better to throw this good question out to other  members of the forum   i would like to know the answer as well     HELP  please

#84788 Reply

JS

Any change to a vehicle wether it be to the AP/spec/insurance group/models change/facelift etc etc will result in its temporary removal or appearance on the car search as Every Vehicle Model gets issued a VTN.

VTN = Vehicle Type Number (Unique number given to each car on the scheme to identify it)

so they either take it off to correct details or in some cases put the latest additions along side existing ones , but any change even trivial  requires a corresponding VTN which naturally takes time as it’s this VTN that determines the exact model type value etc, motability use the VTN throughout for all calculations etc etc etc.

well that’s my view on it anyhow.

#84789 Reply

Wazza
    Participant

Thank you for the updates. It makes sense.

#84821 Reply

jamesg

8/8/2019     cars on scheme    1966      Toyota    1  on   model     Rav  4   ////      Volvo    1  on   model   V-40  ///

#84881 Reply

jamesg

9/8/2019    cars on scheme    1964     Kia    2   off   model   Ceed  ////

#84987 Reply

jamesg

10/8/2019     cars on scheme     1964     no  change

#85042 Reply

jamesg

11/8/2019     cars on scheme     1964       no  change

#85120 Reply

jamesg

12/8/2019       cars  on  scheme     1964      no   change       yet

#85172 Reply

jamesg

13/8/2019     cars on scheme     1964    no  change   yet

Viewing 25 replies - 451 through 475 (of 857 total)
Reply To: Car numbers on scheme today

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: