Car numbers on scheme today: Archive 22/11/2019 – 4/2/2020

This topic contains 998 replies, has 38 voices, and was last updated by  wmcforum 6 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #65960 Reply

jamesg

2054 cars on scheme Dacia have put on 21      22\ 11\ 2018

Viewing 25 replies - 301 through 325 (of 998 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #79874 Reply

jamesg

16/6/2019   cars on  scheme   2062    no change   yet

#79978 Reply

jamesg

17/6/2019    cars  on  scheme    2062    no change   yet

#80100 Reply

jamesg

18/6/2019    cars  on scheme   2074    Peugeot  12  on   model   2008

#80180 Reply

jamesg

19/6/2019    cars  on  scheme    2074   no change   yet

#80263 Reply

jamesg

20/6/2019   cars  on  scheme    2077   Peugeot   2  on    model   Caddy  Maxi       Volkswagon   Passenger   cars  1  on   model   Caddy  Maxi     there  is already  2  on    under  the other   manufacturer  Volkswagon    ????????????????

#80269 Reply

jamesg

20/6/2019 sorry  messed up    Peugeot    2   on    model  Partner  Tepee    and  Volkswagon   Passenger   cars  1 on  model   Caddy  Maxi

#80290 Reply

Trev

Yeah that confused me for a 2nd there with VW Passenger added, the sooner they sort the website out the better, sticking things on like this looks rubbish and makes little sense to me.

Good work James.

Mota History - Nissan Qashqai Ford Focus Seat Leon ST Mazda CX-5

#80303 Reply

jamesg

Yes  Volkswagon   passenger  car   added    model  Caddy  Maxi  number  1   Volkswagon   have  already got  2    Caddy  Maxi  s  on  need to sort themselfs  out for  the  end of   the month

#80322 Reply

Shawn
    Blocked

How are you obtaining these details? Software or website?

East Yorkshire.
    Still looking for an EV I can get my wheelchair in or has not got a ridiculous AP!

#80327 Reply

jamesg

Motability   search  tool   and   a pen  and paper   old school   Shawn   it is as accurate   as  you  can  get

#80330 Reply

Shawn
    Blocked

So you search with no parameters set and it finds every car?

Then how do you know whats different?

Save the search then compare it to the day before and it tells you the difference somehow??

East Yorkshire.
    Still looking for an EV I can get my wheelchair in or has not got a ridiculous AP!

#80334 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

20/6/2019 sorry messed up Peugeot 2 on model Partner Tepee and Volkswagon Passenger cars 1 on model Caddy Maxi

There must be some database issues at Motability, the Partner Tepee was replaced by the Rifter last year and the Caddy Maxi listed under VW Passenger is an old version, a very old version.

#80358 Reply

jamesg

Shawn   i have  all the manufactures    written  down   with  the numbers of each  recorded   also the total  numbers of cars on scheme    also  i have a written   list  of every  model  on the  scheme   so when the total numbers change  i can  find the manufactures   numbers  that  have changed   then i check  numbers  of the manufactures   models   if no change in total numbers of cars on scheme   they  all have to be  checked incase someone    has put on 2  and someone has taken 2 off   that is why it is 100 %  accurate  the worst  thing is if the  numbers dont change  you have to check  up to 3  times then wait untill   9  am   to  post if there are mistakes  they will be  my mistakes       hope   that  helps  Shawn

#80366 Reply

jamesg

Hi  wmcforum    my logic  is allways  the human that feeds the website   is the one to blame   they will be getting paid for it   they need to get there act together before next quarter  so that we know  what cars are actually  on the scheme

#80405 Reply

jamesg

21/6/2019    cars on scheme   2077    no change     yet

#80411 Reply

mitch
    Participant

at least they have started adding more info on the photo like for the bmw i3 they have put the trim on the screen whereas before it just said bmw i3 120ah and the ap so there were 4 entries all the same whereas no it says suite etc likewise for the minis theyve added the chilli, nav+ etc where it was confusing before.

but it still needs a major overhaul it could be so much better. i would spend some of their accumulated profits on improving it.

#80412 Reply

jamesg

Hi mitch  been told a new website is on its way lets  hope they  spend some of our money and get it right

#80564 Reply

jamesg

22/6/2019    cars  on scheme    2077    no  change   yet

#80648 Reply

jamesg

23/6/2019   cars on scheme   2077    no change    yet

#80709 Reply

jamesg

24/6/2019   cars on scheme   2077  no  change    yet

#80730 Reply

mitch
    Participant

frankly james it couldnt be much worse,an excell spreadsheet would be just as good. if not better.

#80777 Reply

jamesg

mitch  i just  do it my way  if any body can do it better  feel free to do so   i started the thread  thinking i might be helping  others in there search  for new car   i do it for myself anyway  looking for a car that i aspire to roll on next Monday   is excell  not a Toyota  trim  lol

#80784 Reply

mitch
    Participant

lol, nowt wrong with pen and paper jamesg. its always my first port of call even with the advent of spreadsheets.. the website is certainly one of the most frustrating ive come accross, especially as to their clasification of small medium and large cars etc i find when doing a search what i would consider small in medium and vice versa. you do a fantastic job i certainly wouldnt have the patience, well done.

#80792 Reply

catturbo

hi jamesg

keep up the good work james,there are many of us on here who are watching for your updates

from early morning,saves a long time looking through all models and manufactures, and,we don’t care how you do it.

turbocatt

#80841 Reply

jamesg

25/6/2019   cars on  scheme    2077    no change    yet

Viewing 25 replies - 301 through 325 (of 998 total)
Reply To: Car numbers on scheme today: Archive 22/11/2019 – 4/2/2020

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: