Car numbers on scheme today

This topic contains 328 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  catturbo 10 hours, 26 minutes ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #65960 Reply

jamesg

2054 cars on scheme Dacia have put on 21      22\ 11\ 2018

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 328 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #77474 Reply

mzmps
    Participant

Lot of Automatics gone, in the latest reduction, just as things seemed to be improving. Hopefully just an update on prices/variants.

In case of the Octavia, it is the 2 litre TSI engines that have gone.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  mzmps.
    #77499 Reply

jamesg

Hi  mzmps    hopefully  its as you say and  is only short lived   but i  have a lot of sympathy   for those that had the above  cars on thier  shortlist  and are due to change shortly    i think we may need to have  long lists  for the  forseeable   future

#77563 Reply

jamesg

23/5/2019   cars on scheme    2031   Citroen   2 off   model  C4   Cactus

#77656 Reply

jamesg

24/5/2019   cars on scheme   2031   no  change

#77768 Reply

jamesg

25/5/2019    cars on scheme    2008    Mercedes   12  off   model  Vito   Volkswagon    11  off   models   Golf  9  off   Passat  2  off    now  not on scheme

#77771 Reply

Shawn
    Participant

What am I looking at here? “cars on and off scheme”? surely there is the quarterly list and just cars going out of stock?

East Yorkshire.
    Still looking for an EV I can get my wheelchair in or has not got a ridiculous AP!

#77778 Reply

mzmps
    Participant

It is strange, when the cap for the AP’s was raised, I was not sure what would happen, some thought it would expand the range of vehicles available and with some manufacturers that seems to have happened. But, with a lot of vehicles the AP’s went up on the vehicles available.

Putting that aside though, I like many need an automatic, just going on the number available, discarding their size (I need a larger one, which is raised up a little, due to wheelchair and problems getting in and out). At the moment it stands at 811, for large cars, MPV’s and SUV’s, that is 290, that would likely be nearer what I need.

However, as I cannot work at the moment (been years), the scheme is still a great option for me, definitely better and safer option than the Invacar.

#77871 Reply

jamesg

26/5/2019    cars on scheme   2008    no   change

#77926 Reply

jamesg

27/5/2019    cars on scheme   2008   no change   yet

#78006 Reply

jamesg

28/5/2019    cars on scheme     no  change

#78066 Reply

jamesg

29/5/2019   cars  on  scheme    2008    no   change    yet

#78078 Reply

greycar

Why would increasing the AP increase the number of cars on the scheme? Would have thought all this would do is increase the profits for the operators.

To increase the number of cars on the scheme surely the threshold for the highest price would have to be increased to increase the numbers of cars available on the scheme, no need to increase the AP, after all the car market is in the doldrums and there are deals to be had on new cars.

Increasing the AP is the operators of the scheme milking and not increasing the maximum price of cars available on the scheme is pandering to those who real the Mailonline.

#78149 Reply

jamesg

30/5/2019    cars on scheme  2018    Nissan   10  on   model    X- Trail

#78286 Reply

jamesg

31/5/2019    cars  on scheme   2018    no change     yet

#78425 Reply

jamesg

1/6/2019    cars on  scheme  2019   BMW   1  on    model  3 series   6 off     I-3   7  on

#78515 Reply

jamesg

2/6/2019    cars  on  scheme  2019    no  change

#78602 Reply

jamesg

3/6/2019   cars on scheme   2019   no change

#78724 Reply

jamesg

4/6/2019  cars  on scheme   2019    no  change

#78788 Reply

jamesg

5/6/2019    cars on scheme   2004    BMW   15   off   model   2  series                     as  far as i can make out  coupe, s

#78810 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

5/6/2019 cars on scheme 2004 BMW 15 off model 2 series as far as i can make out coupe, s

I have noticed not one diesel BMW?

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#78817 Reply

jamesg

Hi  Oscarmax   the numbers are 2  diesel  7  electric    22 petrol   my  theory   for  the  reduced numbers  is that they are making    way  for the  3  series   and 4  series   lol   in  6  months   time   i dont think  there will  any  diesel  offerings  on the  scheme  ?

#78825 Reply

Stav

Certainly looking that way jamesg, with the ford hybrids,ev’s and phev’s out soonish. Looks like a total change of options are on there way, hopefully sooner rather than later.  i.e. hybrid suv  by August . Please.

Also thank you for your daily update of changes. it’s a great help.

#78826 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

I wonder how the Mitsubishi PHEV Juro is going to compete with these new hybrid and PHEV are we going to see some drop in AP, Ford Kuga has a diesel hybrid version?

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#78831 Reply

jamesg

Thanks Stav    Oscarmax  i have 8 months  before i can change   Dont  no what to do got my eye  on a few most of them diesel   but  aps  all  to high   thinking  can  i justify  near £4000  for nice car  going to look at lower end of  aps  and hope  there  is a sleeper   unless motability   drop the caps and  are able to negotiate  with the manufactures  with out there own  self  imposed  red lines    the only losers  will be us  less choice   lower trims  higher  aps

#78839 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

I still have just under 12 months left on our lease, the VW 2.0 Match DSG looks good at £1049 and the 7 seated version at £1449, plus there are good discount at Oxford ( not a million miles away), however, knowing  my like they will be either removed or the AP will shoot up.

I did my heart set on a Mitsubishi Phev, but again the AP shoot up. I had manage too save up enough money towards my next car but in January my little dog Max became ill despite spending all we had we lost him, then in April our other little dog Oscar was taken ill, however they managed to save him, but his medication is about hundred a month.

At least I have my little Oscar and will probably go for the VW Tiguan Match if they are still on offer, the PHEV may have too wait a little longer.

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 328 total)
Reply To: Car numbers on scheme today

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: