Buying your motability car

• Creator
    Topic
  • #93106 Reply
    Dave h

For any body thinking of buying their car I’ve got a golf gtd 66 reg 32954 miles on clock been quoted £15,150 not sure how good or not that is I’m not actually having it my brother will be

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #93107 Reply
    Stuart
    Participant

Ive had 2 quotes now for two of my previous cars and thought both were a little high. The downside of having a well maintained low mileage car i guess but at least you know the history so i guess its worth paying top dollar for that.

----------------------------
    KIA Soul EV First Edition
    Scale modeller in my spare time

#93110 Reply
    Dave h

My bro had my last golf se 2.0tdi paid £10,400 with 27000 miles which I think was a good price think they were going for 12500 at dealers it was just a shame the heater matrix went after 7 months £700 to repair so he has been driving it with no heat drivers side for 2.5 yrs

#93199 Reply
    vinalspin
    Participant

That is right on the money for that year/mileage, if looking to buy elsewhere that money would be at the bottom of the scale with the current market so I would be looking at it as a good deal to be honest and you know the car and it’s history, just make sure it has a proper full service and try to get it booked in for the MOT as near to the 3 year date as possible.

#93250 Reply
    Dave h

Mot is done service due at 36000 so wont get to that before I get new car I hope not anyway

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Buying your motability car
Your information: