Buying after 3 years

• Creator
    Topic
  • #30548 Reply
    Justsaying

anyone please with view to buying vehicle at end of term. Do they like personal lease cars have a guaranteed value/purchase price already set or do they value individual vehicle at end of term? Or is it trade price they would offer to dealership or other

Viewing 3 replies - 101 through 103 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #118482 Reply
    JS

paul asking a used car dealer thats registered with the Motability sales or even the suppling dealership would be your best bet, they will put there bit of profit on but it will probably still be cheaper than the price given by Motability, if brought through the supply dealer (they get first dibs after you) you could have the car back the following day.

#118491 Reply
    Paul

Thanks for info JS

#145964 Reply
    David

I agree with Joh and Brydo that there needs to be an option for the next of kin to take over the car in the event of early death of the Motability cusomter. I’ve just been given months left to live. The car has two and a half years. My wife and family want to be able to take over, purchase the car when I’m gone.

Given its new and in perfect condition with just over 1000 miles on it this would be ideal if there was some kind of scheme to help us take it over. I’d love to know its all sorted before I go.

Viewing 3 replies - 101 through 103 (of 103 total)
Reply To: Buying after 3 years
Your information: