Brighton Audi New Stock

• Creator
    Topic
    BrightonAudi
    Participant

Good morning all,

We have quite a bit of stock that is deliverable between now and the end of March supplied by Brighton Audi.

A1 Sport 30 Manuals (Black/Whites)

A1 Sport 30 S Tronic (Shell White / Arrow Grey)

A1 S Line 30 Manual (Shell White)

A3 Sportback S Line 30 Manual (Daytona Grey)

Q4 S Line 45 (Navarra Blue)

We may have other colours available in these models so please ask. With regards to Q4, We have quite a bit of stock with other options should you want a slightly higher specification than the standard Q4.

If we can be of assistance please drop me an email as soon as possible.

nathaniel.tubb@caffyns.co.uk – please remember we are Brighton Audi (South Coast).

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 28 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Elliot
      Participant

I wish more dealers would do this.

Silverfox
        Participant

Hi Nathaniel,

Are you offering a deposit contribution? There are some dealers who are doing this (around £500-£1000) in order to attract business.

BrightonAudi
          Participant

Thanks Elliot – I try to post once a 1/4 with stock where I can.

Silverfox – which Audi sites are doing this please? We aren’t no but if I can see others are then it definitely opens a conversation up. The Q4 itself is doing really well on the scheme without any contribution.

I’ve offered Contributions previously on here with Skoda and SEAT and it worked for sure.

Silverfox
            Participant

Hi Nathaniel,

It’s somewhat more of a conversation with the individual dealership, but BMW offered it and local Audi dealer followed suit. Its not always well advertised. See the BMW was Marshalls group. Theres a deals page on Motaclarity site.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by Silverfox.
              Ant3
              Participant

I wish more dealers would do this.

Seconded, great to see such a proactive post from a dealer. We are prepared to travel for our next car but the opposite end of the country is pushing it a bit really!

BrightonAudi
                Participant

Thanks Ant3!

To those that are willing to travel, I may be able to help with travel costs as a thank you for travelling.

I’m not sure I can swallow a deposit contribution but travel expenses potentially.

Thank you to the few that have already emailed me regarding stock!

swwchris
                  Participant

Slightly connected! I have had two cars from different Audi dealerships in the last 12 months due to a write off, and in both cases they were amazing, going above and beyond to make the whole experience relaxed and supportive. So while I have not dealt with Brighton Audi myself, because of how I was treated at Exeter and Hereford I would encourage anyone to visit the dealership and look at what they have available.

Markymate
                    Participant

Thanks Elliot – I try to post once a 1/4 with stock where I can. Silverfox – which Audi sites are doing this please? We aren’t no but if I can see others are then it definitely opens a conversation up. The Q4 itself is doing really well on the scheme without any contribution. I’ve offered Contributions previously on here with Skoda and SEAT and it worked for sure.

Hi there, are you Nathan formerly from Euro Seat Crawley?

BrightonAudi
                      Participant

Mark yes it is!

Was it a Seat Tarraco???

Markymate
                        Participant

Yes it was, in Merlot Red. Would you believe that’s already 3 years ago!  It’s been a great car, never caused me any problems. Moving onto a Kia Sportage in a couple of months.

I see you’ve moved up to the posher make now, hope it’s all going well and good to see you back on the forum again helping people out.

If anyone is looking for a good deal on an Audi and can get to Brighton Audi, I would highly recommend giving him a ring.

Hope you get some calls, you certainly helped me out 3 years ago!!

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by Markymate.
                          • This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by Markymate.
                          BrightonAudi
                          Participant

Remember the day well! I actually ordered my next demonstrator Tarraco in Merlot Red off the back of your handover!

Enjoy the Kia – they are great cars also. Appreciate the kind words. We will have to set up a referral system for you.

Markymate
                            Participant

Nice one, sad that the Tarraco will be no more after the Cupra changes.

Always happy to recommend when you’ve had good customer service.

Good luck at Audi Brighton.

crippleddad
                              Participant

Is it the q4 estate or the coupe versions?

BrightonAudi
                                Participant

I understand at this moment in time it is just the SUV (Estate) not Sportback offered.

kezo
                                  Participant

@BrightonAudi

Could you direct me to a pdf brochure please, as I can’t find one to compare specs 🙂

sagwala123
                                    Participant

Good morning all, We have quite a bit of stock that is deliverable between now and the end of March supplied by Brighton Audi. A1 Sport 30 Manuals (Black/Whites) A1 Sport 30 S Tronic (Shell White / Arrow Grey) A1 S Line 30 Manual (Shell White) A3 Sportback S Line 30 Manual (Daytona Grey) Q4 S Line 45 (Navarra Blue) We may have other colours available in these models so please ask. With regards to Q4, We have quite a bit of stock with other options should you want a slightly higher specification than the standard Q4. If we can be of assistance please drop me an email as soon as possible. nathaniel.tubb@caffyns.co.uk – please remember we are Brighton Audi (South Coast).

I have just emailed you. Would definitely be interested in a Q4 but would have to be a AP incentive especially to take a vehicle with extras. 👍

sagwala123
                                      Participant

This is a cracking way of getting stock vehicle availability out there.

I would be more than happy to travel for a stock vehicle rather than an unknown wait for a factory order.

sagwala123
                                        Participant

Currently got a factory order ID4 on order but could definitely be tempted into a stock Q4 if the deal is right.

moggy
                                          Participant

@Brighton Audi

Thank you Nathanial for saving us a 5-6 month wait for a factory order Q4. First class service all completed within 20 minutes and showing our application on our Motability account. Only three weeks to go and really looking forward to our day out to the seaside. Thanks again.

BrightonAudi
                                            Participant

Hey there! So it turns out you can get the Sportback option also.

I do have stock should you be looking at the Q4.

kezo
                                              Participant

@Brighton Audi Thank you Nathanial for saving us a 5-6 month wait for a factory order Q4. First class service all completed within 20 minutes and showing our application on our Motability account. Only three weeks to go and really looking forward to our day out to the seaside. Thanks again.

Did you go for any extra’s?

BrightonAudi
                                                Participant

Really appreciate this and was great to speak/help you both out.

Jack will keep you informe but in case you ever need anything you have my contact details.

Roll on handover!

kezo
                                                  Participant

Hey there! So it turns out you can get the Sportback option also. I do have stock should you be looking at the Q4.

What q4 stock do you have and are there any Sportbacks?

Any with options?

BrightonAudi
                                                    Participant

Could you drop me an email so we have direct contact please? Nathaniel.tubb@caffyns.co.uk

Let me know if there is anything specific you are looking for (colours/spec for example).

If you are open to anything then we won’t struggle to get you a car.

kezo
                                                      Participant

Could you drop me an email so we have direct contact please? Nathaniel.tubb@caffyns.co.uk Let me know if there is anything specific you are looking for (colours/spec for example). If you are open to anything then we won’t struggle to get you a car.

Just emailed 🙂

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 28 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.