BMW3 SeriesPrices for 2019 BMW 3 Series start from £32,220

This topic contains 24 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Mike11 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #72300 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

At this price, will we see it on the scheme?

The all-new BMW 3 Series was officially revealed at last year’s Paris Motor Show and is on sale now in the UK
    The all-new BMW 3 Series is on sale now priced from £32,220 in the UK, BMW has confirmed, with prices rising to £39,630 for top spec models.

Now in its seventh generation, the German compact executive saloon is based on a new platform and comes with a new, more efficient plug-in hybrid powertrain which offers greater levels of on-board tech than those that came before.

https://www.autoexpress.co.uk/bmw/3-series/94014/prices-for-2019-bmw-3-series-start-from-32220

Viewing 24 replies - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #72303 Reply

Persuader

No

#72309 Reply

jamesg

Yes

#72310 Reply

Abercol
    Participant

Maybe

#72314 Reply

Mike

Not sure but my local dealer said it will be available on scheme

#72316 Reply

fwipperie
    Participant

Under current rules it doesn’t meet the criteria for inclusion.

#72322 Reply

vinalspin
    Participant

Can’t see it as base model over the cap, what would their excuse be?

#72326 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

The new 3 Series is being launched in phases, the first tranche is the 320d and 330i, only the 161bhp 320d is permissible on the Scheme trough power restrictions (but too expensive). The smaller engines, 318d and 318i, will be released later in the year

#72328 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

Thanks for that info wmc.

#72329 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

The reason I posted the thread is that it’s clear the rules are flexible and just because a cars price is over the cap, it doesn’t necessarily mean it won’t appear on the scheme.

#72330 Reply

Persuader

Why do BMW get a pass and not others? We have rules but they appear bendable

#72340 Reply

fwipperie
    Participant

This is why it took a while for the x2 to appear.

#72348 Reply

vinalspin
    Participant

So basically just the lower powered less desirable variants will become available, sounds enticing, not.

#72374 Reply

Rico

Tbh the 320d touring se (on the scheme at mo) is 33211 otr price so I think it will appear.

#72379 Reply

Robert

I suppose if the manufacturer is willing to offer the car below book price it’s up to them. Volvo had the XC60 on the scheme recently and it was closer to£40000.

#72390 Reply

Sam

when would bmw 3 series come on??????

#72394 Reply

Mike11
    Participant

The 3 series is like a beautiful woman always looks classy never ages well made

#72396 Reply

AlanA

Good. The less BMWs the better.

#72397 Reply

Wigwam
    Participant

Now now….

#72398 Reply

Confusicated
    Participant

Umm, that is a less than useful contribution to the discussion, AlanA.

#72402 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

We can’t have enough good cars on the scheme Alan and BMW are in that category.

#72408 Reply

Mike11
    Participant

Alan has something against BMW and other German cars I think he used to work for BMW and fell out with them ?

#72540 Reply

Mike11
    Participant

In the middle of coronation street tonight I saw the new 3 series advert it looked lovely in blue the driver had a smile on his face was this because he was going to the chip shop ? Or because he enjoyed driving the car or because he had just released trapped wind ?

#72542 Reply

Stewart

The 3 series has always been my favourite BMW. It needs a powerful engine to appreciate it and unfortunately I can see us only getting the puny powerplant. Not that it will bother some on here.

#72547 Reply

Mike11
    Participant

Still a lovely car young Stewart

Viewing 24 replies - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
Reply To: BMW3 SeriesPrices for 2019 BMW 3 Series start from £32,220

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: