BMW Orders 2021

• Creator
    Topic
  • #145370 Reply
    Carla

Hi everyone  I am new today : )    I ordered my X1 in early January. There is no movement on my order, it took me ages to get my order number out of sales. It’s been three months now since order (if it went in, I have heard stories) sales are useless, they give no info at all. Is anyone experiencing the same?  How long have  you waited from order to delivery?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #145374 Reply
    joss

@Carla

Happy new day to you 😀

As you already have your order number/build number? you can go to the https://www.bmw.co.uk/en/configurator.html that you used to configure car. There should be a chat box on that page. ask them for a build progress report and give them your build number. They will tell you where in the build process your car is.

Also be aware that due to covid and safe working practise has slowed builds down somewhat. Also parts shortages because of same covid rules.

Joss
    ***🌻🌻🌻 ***
    Current car BMW X2 2.0i Sport sDrive Auto 2019 with Sport pack
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#145444 Reply
    machoco

Ordered mine in Decemeber its on the boat now.

do as joss advised regarding thr bmw genius chat

also there are no build delays of the x1 atm

#145450 Reply
    Shellie

Ooh glad there’s no delays at min I order mine 6th April and motorbility told me yesterday they ending contract on current vehicle on 13th may does this sound reasonable for delivery it’s x1 I’ve ordered

#145453 Reply
    Kev

Delivery on new build car to dealer can be 12 weeks,if all goes well and no delays

#145476 Reply
    72 dudes

Shellie, it’s extremely unlikely that you’ll get a new X1 in 5 weeks, unless you went for a stock car (one already built and within the dealer network).

In your position I’d be asking Motability to extend the lease on your current car and take it in for an MOT.

#145492 Reply
    Shellie
    Participant

Yeah I know it won’t be here by then I’ve been a customer for over 10 years just never had motorbility give a date that dealership said we have had car for 5 years almost as I extended as at the time of change I couldn’t see anything on list that I wanted

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Reply #145374 in BMW Orders 2021
Your information: