BMW Motability Christmas Offers – Kelly Hare

• Creator
    Topic
    kellyhare
    Participant

£500.00 discount off all advance payments if ordered through myself at Snows BMW Portsmouth!

Examples –
      118i SE 5 Door, Manual – No Advance Payment
      118i SE 5 Door, Automatic – £299.00

218i SE Coupe, Manual – £299.00
      218i SE Coupe, Automatic – £799.00

218i SE Convertible, Manual –  £1,199.00
      218i SE Convertible, Automatic –£1,799.00

218i SE Active Tourer, Manual –  No Advance Payment
      220i SE Active Tourer, Automatic – £249.00

218i SE Gran Tourer, Manual – No Advance Payment
      218i SE Gran Tourer, Automatic – £499.00

320i SE Touring, Manual – £1,999.00
      320i SE Touring, Automatic – £2,499.00

BMW X1 sdrive18i SE, Manual –£399.00
      BMW X1 sdrive20i SE, Automatic – £999.00

Email – kelly.hare@snows.co.uk

Call – 02392657500

In time for christmas offer….

I also have 5 BMW X1 sdrive18i SE, Manuals in stock – Black Sapphire, Metallic – £299.00 Advance payment – £600 OFF!

Huge Offers not to be missed out on, expires 31/12/2018

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 26 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Trev
      Participant

Fantastic offers Kelly, I used Snows Seat in Poole a few years back, fantastic service.

For anyone looking to order from Snows, I wouldn’t have any issues with using them again, and can only recommend them from my personal experience.

kellyhare
        Participant

Thanks Trev! We are literally next door!

These are unique offers to our dealership, and not available at any other dealer nationally – spread the word!!!!

Any questions i am available anytime.

Paul

Kelly,

Any chance of posting the equivalent offer prices for WPMS war pension allowance customers please?

Thnx

Paul

kellyhare
            Participant

Hi Paul!

Same applies to War pension – £500 off all advance payments.

Not bad ey!

Thanks

Paul

Thx Kelly,

So the manual x1 strive SE 18i  is that 600 cash back as it’s only £14 advance with no discount anyway?

thnx

Paul

Participant

Fantastic deals bmw is quality

Kelly Hare

Hi Paul!

That’s correct yes, you would receive £600 cash back on one of our stock X1’s!

Brydo

Kelly I am not in a position to take up your offer but thank you very much for this early Xmas gift ?

Please tell me you have had more than a few enquiries on your fantastic offer.

kellyhare
                      Participant

Hi Brydo,

That is a shame!! We have had a few enquiries but we could always do with more!!!

Paul

Thnx Kelly,

I will try to persuade the wife it could be worthwhile to have a drive across from Guz at the weekend.

thnx again.

Paul

djbasics
                          Participant

I love the idea of Motability car offers being advertised on this forum.

Oscarmax
                            Participant

No diesels Kelly?

A.M. in Wharfedale

What a brilliant offer.  I’m just about ready to order my next motability car……is it possible you could move your business up here in Wharfedale?   I would be very grateful.  Portsmouth’s loss would be Wharfedale’s gain!    I could do with £500 off BMW deposits.  Our local dealer in Harrogate never seems to have offers……just my bad luck!

A.M.

Rico

3 series touring se is a diesel as only one on scheme. 

Mike
                                  Participant

Our local dealer in Harrogate never seems to have offers……just my bad luck!

AM,

I live not a million miles away from you, the next but one dale north infact.

Before BMW deleted the model I was wanting (3 series saloon) I did find Stratstone BMW on Geldherd Road in Leeds were, shall we say, amenable to doing a deal at a more favourable AP than published on the official price list.

So, armed with this knowledge, I called in to Stratstone in Harrogate, who initially were somewhat shy in offering a similar deal, but did so when pushed (infact they went a bit further eventually, with an offer on the optional extras as well).

Then I visited Cooper BMW in Clifton Moor York and they matched the Stratstone Harrogate offer and were willing to throw in a couple of accessories if I signed up ‘there and then’.

Sadly BMW then stopped manufacturing the ‘old’ 3 series, pending a new model appearing in 2019 so that was the end of that.

However, it did teach me that it is possible to play off ‘dealer v dealer’ and even ‘branch v branch’ of the same dealership, even if they do not directly publish any discount offers.

Good luck anyway.

Mike

kellyhare
                                    Participant

A.M. in Wharfedale by all means come down and see us to collect!! The rest we can do remotely over email and telephone if you would like to take advantage of the offer!!!

kellyhare
                                      Participant

Hi Rico, all available 3 Series Touring’s below –

320i SE 5dr Touring 2,499  £1,999.00

320i Sport 5dr Touring 2,699  £2,199.00

320d SE 5dr Touring 2,749 £2,249.00

320d Sport 5dr Touring 2,949 £2,449.00

320i SE 5dr Touring Automatic 2,999 £2499.00

320i Sport 5dr Touring Automatic 3,199 £2,699.00

320d SE 5dr Touring Automatic 3,249 £2,749.00

kellyhare
                                        Participant

Hi Oscarmax!

There is a few diesels available! What model were you interested in?

Participant

You have to order in person at the dealer not over the phone that should be made clear I did this and motability phoned me up and cancelled the order !

Kelly Hare

Hi Mike,

Officially yes you are correct!

If anyone would like to order one, them by all means contact me directly and then I can speak to Motability on your behalf and see what I can do on a case by case basis. I am sure there are ways around everything.

Oscarmax
                                              Participant

Kelly it was only a question regarding the diesels for forum users

AM IN WHARFEDALE

thanks Mike.  I’m going to Stratstone in Harrogate tomorrow, just to see if there is any room for manoeuvre in AP…..I’ll let you know how it goes.

interestingly though, Bristol Street Motors Vauxhall in Knaresborough have a couple of very good offers (Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport 1.5 (165Ps) SRi Nav for £49 AP instead of £1,049).  I’ve been on the scheme for 20 years and have never heard of individual dealerships offering’specials’.  If anyone has any other suggestions, I would be really grateful.  I received my renewal pack today, so can order soon.

David L

I would stay away from the 1.8i, I have that and it’s got to be the worst engine I have ever driven. On the plus, the X1 is a very nice car

Bo
                                                    Participant

Hi Kelly

Are you likely to have any similar offers on in the New Year?

Thanks

Kelly Hare

Hello Bo!

I am sure we will have some enticing Quarter 1 offers! I will keep you posted.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 26 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.