BMW I-3 ON SCHEME NOW

• Creator
    Topic
    jamesg

BMW   I-3   on scheme   now  one for Brydo  and Ian ?  whats happening  and  Shawn

Viewing 8 replies - 101 through 108 (of 108 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Ian

Octopus I think is 5p overnight

Home Charging Calculator

Nice calculator £2.10 to charge an i3 at 5 per kWh/

Brydo
        Participant

Trev the 5p is off peak, bulb energy only have one price but if, in two years time when you come to renew, you get an ev off peak will be of interest.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
          Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

Brydo
          Participant

Ian EVs are great value, the i3 is a great addition to the scheme and can actually save money for motability customers.

Many more EVs are required on the scheme so as we can take advantage of this great value before the government catch on and recoup their lost tax revenue.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
            Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

Ian

Agree sir as you know I spend a small fortune on diesel and with the arrival of the ev I feel all our Christmas’s have arrived at once….yes the boots small but weighing that against the saving for me it’s a no brainer.

Completely understand that it will not work for all though.

Trev
              Participant

Cheers Ian & Brydo for that, didn’t think of an ev off-peak tariff.

My nearest garage has had 2 x chargers installed – only problem is they were installed about a month ago and still have black covers over. They are the 50kw chargers so pretty quick, was looking online to see what it says about them and see that Shell are soon introducing 150kw chargers! A reported 80% charge in 10mins!!!

Participant

How long does this BMW take to fully charge up ie 160 mile range ? Can you do a quick charge etc

Ian

Lots of good information here, it is the old i3 tho so add a little…..

https://livingwithi.bmwlaunchpad.co.uk/

Mike

That’s fantastic Ian cheers I’m very impressed

Viewing 8 replies - 101 through 108 (of 108 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.