BMW G21 2020 GREAT.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #124918 Reply
    Micky

BMW 3 G21 looks fantastic with plenty of room in the estate,very smart £3700 adv

not sure waiting time probably 12 to 15 weeks, local dealership very helpful.stay safe folks.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #124942 Reply
    Micky

Been looking at this model for a while now,I’m carefull as what to comment on as it could be misunderstood,I’m sure you understand ,stay safe lovely people.

#124947 Reply
    Dave G

What’s the issue? Delivery times are going to be around 3 Months plus or even longer!

#124966 Reply
    Micky

Yes Dave G I think you are correct.

#125053 Reply
    E=MC2

looks like a great car high AP but if you can afford it then go for it I would order before Q4 otherwise it might go up significantly.

Maybe the M Sport could on Q4

Who knows its always a gamble

Best thing to do is look at this forum before you place your order but once you have never look at it again or motability for a least 2 years that way iou will be happy with your deal

#125110 Reply
    LDC7080

if the 2.0L sport is already £3700 surely it can only go up a futher £50 or has to come off the scheme. or are the goal posts going to change again?

#125137 Reply
    vinalspin
    Participant

Just had a look at the BMW build your car and they want £1,900 for an extra “pack” ridiculous.

#125141 Reply
    solent60
    Participant

Just had a look at the BMW build your car and they want £1,900 for an extra “pack” ridiculous.

That’s the norm for BMW/Audi/Mercedes.

“By all means, you can have our ‘bare bones’ car… but don’t expect much to be in it!!!”.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: BMW G21 2020 GREAT.
Your information: