BMW 320i touring. discount percentage on extras ???

• Creator
    Topic
  • #125829 Reply
    Tony Cook

Hi, looking to order a BMW 320i sport touring. Has anyone had a discount on optional extras, other than or on top of the £500 cash back offer from Marshall’s please? If so which dealer and what’s the biggest discount percentage has anyone had on optional extras please?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #125831 Reply
    Dave G

Great choice Tony. I’ve ordered the same but from Sytner as they matched Marshalls offer. However, I didn’t order any extras as the packs were pointless for Q3. Now BMW have changed their configurator and are selling extras such as sunroof, Harman Sound speakers etc as stand alone.

Coming back to your question, I am aware some members were told £500 cashback along with 10% off on factory options with Marshalls. This was available at Q3 but since the cashback offer has continued until 31st Dec, I don’t see why the 10% shouldn’t continue and it’s the highest i’ve seen so far.

Another forum member called Vlad in Q3 received half price on the Harman Sound system option but that was for the Saloon. I’ll find you the thread. They messed around with his order so give it a try, you know the saying: If you don’t ask, you don’t get.

Have you enquired about any offers on extras yet?

#125832 Reply
    matt

i got 20% off extras at marshells

#125835 Reply
    Dave G

Rhodgie, I agree that there are previous threads and a pinned thread also but some discounts may have expired as some dealers do turn around and say that was the previous quarter. Maybe he just wants an instant answer and as we’re in Q4. I can understand your frustration in seeing the same response but there’s no harm in helping another member out.

#125846 Reply
    Belfast4

A few members on here are easily annoyed.

#125854 Reply
    Will

Hi Dave,

I also ordered a 3 series from sytner last Wednesday, but I wasn’t aware of the £500 cashback. Will I still be able to get this?

Thanks

#125883 Reply
    Tony Cook

Apologies of the question caused any irritation, it wasn’t out of laziness. I asked the question anout the Bmw discount on extras after reading previous threads. However the pandemic has been hard on everyone inc car dealers And wasn’t sure if the treads from even 3-6 months Ago we’re still applicable due to the fact many businesses have had to change.

#125891 Reply
    Lord Muc

Will, they are not usually “cashbacks” as such, more a discount on AP at time of ordering, more like a dealer contribution. Just ask your dealer, get your evidence together of discount, or tell them you just reorder. £500 is a lot to miss out on.

#125950 Reply
    Will

Hello Lord Muc

Will I lose the £500 deposit if I reorder?

Thanks

#125957 Reply
    Lord Muc

No, it’s a deposit, you have shown commitment to the dealer by leaving a generous deposit, you need to speak to the salesman, why would they want all the aggro of returning a deposit, reordering a car. it’s your right to do all those things, even order at another garage. Diplomaticly stand your ground, show the evidence, give them the opportunity, to add the discount to your final bill. They would add a pack if you asked.  Dont leave it too late.

#125971 Reply
    Will

Ok will phone them up tomorrow thanks

#125984 Reply
    Philjb
    Participant

A few members on here are easily annoyed.

luckily no one cares. 🥱

#125985 Reply
    Philjb
    Participant

No need to apologise Tony ask away.

Most of us will just try and help if we can.

#125992 Reply
    Dave G

Tony, you don’t need to apologise. You have every right to ask and we try our best to answer and help out. So far Marshalls are the only best option i’ve come across. What I did was I called my local Sytner to match Marshalls cashback offer as Marshalls were too far for me to travel (even though I still would’ve went if Sytner declined).

You can try by calling local BMW dealership or a few other locals to see if they can match the offer along with discount on extras. Just mention that they’re too far for you to travel and was wondering if you’d be willing to match to save the hassle etc etc. Be careful tho, some dealers can mess around and if you get any, do ask for it in writing on your order invoice. Hope it goes well. Do keep us informed!

#125993 Reply
    Dave G

Will, sorry for the late reply. You’re going to have to have a word with your dealer. It’s basically as Lord Muc said, money taken off your AP. What I would do in your position is mention the offer and say Marshalls have accepted it and a few other people you know have received this and to save all the hassle can I be eligible. Work your magic with him/her.

If they refuse, but you still want the offer and you want to order somewhere else, i’d cancel but not sure about your deposit as I haven’t come across cancelling a order. You are within your right to cancel then the dealer in the end will most likely call you back and say yes to you but get it in writing! My dealer added the discount, deposit taken on the order and sent it me. Hope it goes well and do tell us how it goes!

#125996 Reply
    Rhodgie

#admin ….. FFS get this sorted so 2 people can’t post under the same name 😡 the earlier shit post, number 125833, about asking questions WAS NOT ME 🤬

On the 3rd Oct at 6.30 pm I was just leaving work so if you want to email me I’ll send you a copy of the works cctv footage or my dash cam from the drive home? Either way you’ve got my email so message me.

I personally think it’s one of you bloody snowflakes that couldn’t take being told the truth but are too much of a coward to come out, either that or you want to play the hero by showing me as a bad yin….

I only read this post tonight as I decided to catch up on the ones I hadn’t seen…  am I now going to have to read everything ya bloody snake 🐍
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>#Tony Cook ask any questions you need to, I’m not interested in a BMW and couldn’t help you so skipped over the post when it first went out 👍</p>

#125998 Reply
    Dave G

Rhodgie (#125996), i’ve also been having suspicions in the past few week about a certain member posting under different names. If you go on WMC offical website it’s full of it and it’s always the question about asking for a Audi Q3. I mean I hate pointing fingers but it’s really frustrating. What I suggest perhaps if you’re allowed to being a participant? It does indeed cause alot of confusion and misrepresentation when the freedom of posts via different name is allowed.

I mean i’m not sure if moderators or WMC can track it through their email addresses. Apologies in advance.

#126001 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

We made the decision from the start to not make this a forum that you have to be logged in in order to post. This is still the correct decision as we want to encourage as many people to post as possible. The downside to this is that it is possible for posters to have the same name.

It is quite essential that once you are comfortable posting that you do log in. This way we can all see the rogue posters. The mods have access to the posters IP address and we keep a list of regular offenders. We will look into this incident.

#126012 Reply
    Rhodgie

Dave G & wmcforum

I don’t check the main forum but I may now, I’m off all week so should get time.

That’s a few times someone has posted under my name and I remember reading about it happening to others so maybe it is time to have proper individual logins… it even happened by accident the other day when a new poster had the same name & initial as a regular?

There’s actually no way for me to show to other posters that I am who I am and I feel this identity theft is a huge problem that needs addressed and for that we need proper logins…. I can’t even add a signature can I, as that could be copied too.

#126013 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

@Rhodgie

I have sent you an email.

#126016 Reply
    Elliot
    Participant

@Rhodgie I had the same problem but now most people know it’s only the real me if the post is made when logged in. I have a good idea who the imposter was and I’ve not seen him on here for ages.

#126028 Reply
    vinalspin
    Participant

@Rhodgie, if you log in every time then your name shows up in blue and only you can be that person, anybody that tries to mimic you would be in black and so easily identified as a fake, all browsers have the option to save your credentials so you wouldn’t have to worry about logging in every time and we would all know it’s you.

#126034 Reply
    Rhodgie
    Participant

sorted 👍🤞😂

#126056 Reply
    Dave G

Congratulations Rhodgie.

WMC, after seeing the recent thread I find it absolutely disgusting trolls like that get away with it. I mean I can understand it is not in your control but when you were being a full time carer, your official website was full of spam! Nothing like I ever seen before and it was the same troll who was replying to itself. It’s kind of like a good instinct analysis I have developed.

Now the forum is under target. I believe it is the same individual who is taking its frustration out on other members by turning into a troll. I think I will also register as a participant.

#126058 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

It is an essential tool to rid ourselves of this for the valued regulars to post as a logged in user. I can help set you up if it would help. We do keep a note of the ip addresses and block them where we can but it’s like painting the Forth bridge.

#126059 Reply
    Dave G
    Participant

Thank you @wmcforum I was having trouble registering but i’ve managed to come round it as I have a space in my username. In regards to the troll, I agree. May the force be with you.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 32 total)
Reply To: BMW 320i touring. discount percentage on extras ???
Your information: