Bmw 320 i sport ordered!

This topic contains 82 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Vlad 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #116026 Reply

Vlad

hi just to let you know that ive been able to order a car ,i get message from the dealer that motability approved application so he ordered a car and the waiting time is end of September so it will be on 70plate and plus i get harman kardon sound system for half price which is £410

Viewing 7 replies - 76 through 82 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #117199 Reply

John Morris

<p style=”text-align: left;”>£25,304.81.  That’s the price my dealer has charged motorbility for my ateca fr 1.5tsi manual. I have seen them a lot cheaper to buy and also SEAT are paying the £2500 deposit as well as the first 3 months payments … Worth over £3500 of the already reduced price. I will let you make your own minds up who is getting ripped off but I think its motorbility who are being overcharged</p>

#117201 Reply

Elliot
    Participant

As long as Motability can keep it’s monopoly status the more they couldn’t care less.

They are making massive profits and that suits them and their shareholders.

#117856 Reply

Vlad

Guys i just realised that bmw dealer said the car gonna be here end of September but when I checked my paper works its saying 1.september .so I am little bit confused 😕

#117887 Reply

BionicRusty (Wayne)
    Participant

@JohnMorris, Great deal with the full AP with paid. What a bargain. 👏👏 Your dealer says it is paying the first three months but how is this possible on a Motability lease? Surely your PIP payment will be paid?

@Vlad, talk to your dealer to clarify. It’s the only way mate.
    Sadly BMW don’t have a customer order tracker so we have to rely on dealer info. The paperwork will be correct at the time it is printed but so much can happen after that to change that date. And given the current situation, I’m sure planning is an absolute nightmare for manufacturers and dealers.

Good luck.

🏎 I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it 🏎

#117891 Reply

file28
    Participant

@BonicRusty(Wayne)  the Seat deal is only for customers taking out hire purchase agreements ,i had this conversation with our dealership when we went to order ours

managed to get a 4 drive for the same AP as a 2 wheel drive so got a bit of a deal

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  file28.

"the world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams-its heaven and hell "(RJD)

#118050 Reply

Elliot
    Participant

I’ve heard back from Marshalls today. Motability were insisting that the extra £650 on the AP had to be paid despite them saying it was Motability’s mistake. Marshalls have agreed to meet this cost and the same for the others that were affected.

Well done Marshalls.

#118392 Reply

Vlad

So guys ive got update on my order bmw 320i sport with option H&K sound system…

Yesterday i get call from dealer that they got issue with my order so it will be delayed untill December..so he gave me option car without H&K sound system delivery in september or with sound system delivery in december for whatever reason….he said they have some issue so it has to be made in Mexico…so i picked without sound system in september

Viewing 7 replies - 76 through 82 (of 82 total)
Reply To: Bmw 320 i sport ordered!

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: