Bmw 320 i sport ordered!

• This topic has 89 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Zoe.
  • Creator
    Topic
  • #116026 Reply
    Vlad

hi just to let you know that ive been able to order a car ,i get message from the dealer that motability approved application so he ordered a car and the waiting time is end of September so it will be on 70plate and plus i get harman kardon sound system for half price which is £410

Viewing 14 replies - 76 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #117199 Reply
    John Morris

<p style=”text-align: left;”>£25,304.81.  That’s the price my dealer has charged motorbility for my ateca fr 1.5tsi manual. I have seen them a lot cheaper to buy and also SEAT are paying the £2500 deposit as well as the first 3 months payments … Worth over £3500 of the already reduced price. I will let you make your own minds up who is getting ripped off but I think its motorbility who are being overcharged</p>

#117201 Reply
    Elliot
    Participant

As long as Motability can keep it’s monopoly status the more they couldn’t care less.

They are making massive profits and that suits them and their shareholders.

#117856 Reply
    Vlad

Guys i just realised that bmw dealer said the car gonna be here end of September but when I checked my paper works its saying 1.september .so I am little bit confused 😕

#117887 Reply
    BionicRusty
    Participant

@JohnMorris, Great deal with the full AP with paid. What a bargain. 👏👏 Your dealer says it is paying the first three months but how is this possible on a Motability lease? Surely your PIP payment will be paid?

@Vlad, talk to your dealer to clarify. It’s the only way mate.
    Sadly BMW don’t have a customer order tracker so we have to rely on dealer info. The paperwork will be correct at the time it is printed but so much can happen after that to change that date. And given the current situation, I’m sure planning is an absolute nightmare for manufacturers and dealers.

Good luck.

🏎 I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it 🏎

#117891 Reply
    file28
    Participant

@BonicRusty(Wayne)  the Seat deal is only for customers taking out hire purchase agreements ,i had this conversation with our dealership when we went to order ours

managed to get a 4 drive for the same AP as a 2 wheel drive so got a bit of a deal

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by file28.

"the world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams-its heaven and hell "(RJD)
    Seat FR Black Edition 2.0tsi 190 dsg 4drive Nevada White

#118050 Reply
    Elliot
    Participant

I’ve heard back from Marshalls today. Motability were insisting that the extra £650 on the AP had to be paid despite them saying it was Motability’s mistake. Marshalls have agreed to meet this cost and the same for the others that were affected.

Well done Marshalls.

#118392 Reply
    Vlad

So guys ive got update on my order bmw 320i sport with option H&K sound system…

Yesterday i get call from dealer that they got issue with my order so it will be delayed untill December..so he gave me option car without H&K sound system delivery in september or with sound system delivery in december for whatever reason….he said they have some issue so it has to be made in Mexico…so i picked without sound system in september

#124280 Reply
    Dave G

@Vlad and @Elliot, did you guys manage to get your order or any updates on them? If so do post a picture! I’m awaiting for my Touring, says estimated delivery end of November!

#124295 Reply
    rico

ha ha ha, issue made in mexico, you sir have been blagged lol they made a mistake in your order and dont want to admit, it… i would ring up and say ill wait until december, unless you compisate me.

#124315 Reply
    vinalspin
    Participant

Dealer is telling lies, they’ve sold your car to a private buyer and are fobbing you off!

#124327 Reply
    Dave G

@Rico and @Vinalspin, I was assuming the same because my dealer said it would arrive from Germany and it was definitely denuine. 🤔 Never knew they started making them in Mexico also, interesting.

#124330 Reply
    Rico

I would not day they sold his car as the have same spec without he, I would say the made a mistake, but i would leave them with that mistake in showroom and wait for your order tbh

#124332 Reply
    joss
    Participant

@Dave G

https://www.autonews.com/manufacturing/bmw-opens-mexico-plant-without-flinching

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0 Sport sDrive Auto 2019
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's
    "It is a great ability to be able to conceal one's ability."

#124354 Reply
    Zoe

You can do an online chat with BMW and using your order number they give updates on when it’s due to be built. I done it with my X1 and they told me November 7th so expect it end of November.

Viewing 14 replies - 76 through 89 (of 89 total)
Reply To: Bmw 320 i sport ordered!
Your information: