Bmw 3 series 320i sport

• Creator
    Topic
  • #124740 Reply
    Rob

Ordered my 320i sport at the very end of June. Was given a estimated delivery date of October 30th. Now it has been pushed back to November the 16th. It has been on status departed plant from August 20th (5 weeks now). The car has been built in Mexico.

Anyone else ordered the same car can give me any updates on there experience of expected delivery times.

Thanks

Viewing 4 replies - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #126819 Reply
    Mike

Hi, has anyone received their car?

If so, hows the experience and drive?

#126840 Reply
    Rob

No not yet been delayed another week. Its in the country as of last week but expecting it sometime next week.

#126886 Reply
    Elliot
    Participant

Spoke to my dealer today. The car is built and en route from Mexico. He reckons that it will be with them the first week of November.

#126917 Reply
    Anthony

Hello –

Can I get advice….I ordered my 320i sport in July and the build system had all the updates including on the description of the live cockpit plus that it would have the new 5’1 inch digital dash, idrive 7 and hey bmw + android auto…

I collected my car end of September and it didnt have the new dash….so I was already disappointed and then over the last week of driving I’ve realised it’s running idrive 6, no hey bmw assistant and no android AUTO…but it’s got the flappy padels which was part of the new update….I’ve emailed the salesman and informed motability…they have said they have my back and expect the dealer to look after me….but the salesman said he would have to look and see if when I ordered the car I made a request for idrive 7…..obviously that is a part of the car you cant change and so there was no need for me to say anything….but I expected what I ordered and what was on the build system the day we went through the order….like I specced the black leather with orange stitching + mineral white paint and I went with the 19imch wheels…..and on that order was the description for the new dash and idrive……

How to I get this sorted out?

Any advice?

Viewing 4 replies - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
Reply To: Bmw 3 series 320i sport
Your information: