BMW 2 Gran Coupé Order

This topic contains 93 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Elliot 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #115322 Reply

Jan Atkinson-Carr

I got my order number from Williams Bolton and managed to contact BMW online chat.
    It’s scheduled for September 14th build start… fab… but, they’ve ordered the wrong interior colour!

First world problems, but hope they will rectify this.

Grrr…. rant over.

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #115431 Reply

Jan Atkinson-Carr

Both Grimsby and Brighton are too far for me, dammit!

#115434 Reply

rox
    Participant

The tarraco in excellence lux  i bet comes with Adaptive cruise control as standard not at a grand for a pack..

it’s the trim i’d choose in any seat right now, although the new leon when it comes out will have acc on the fr trim..

So no i wouldn’t be getting any BMW right now solely as i need acc in any car now it’s great…

As for seat / bmw / mercedes / audi / mini/  there are no dealer local to me and thats a problem for service etc, I don’t mind travelling to order and pick it up but for every issue or problem it becomes a headache..

So just not viable which is a shame plus all of them makes i listed have no acc as standard..

#115535 Reply

Jamie

Rox yeah it does come with ACC which is also predictive so when approaching roundabouts etc its ment to know that and slow down for it. Literally only thing that is an option for it is the panoramic sunroof. Other than that its got everything you could ever want, 360 camera, Lane assist, 4 heated seats, digital dash and some of the best headlights in the market, I currently got a seat Leon myself and they are the best headlights I’ve had on any of my cars inc Mercedes and bmw. It might be a treak but its one worth making If you want value money.

#117838 Reply

Mike Cooper

Couple of questions regarding the msport version.

What is the cost of metallic paint?

Are the leather seats black and what is the cost to upgrade to the Dakota leather?

Thanks in advance.

#117848 Reply

mitch
    Participant

metallic paint should is free on motability, special paints you pay the difference in price between metallic and special. looking at the configurator leather is included for the m sport. and there are several colors.

#117871 Reply

Mike Cooper

Mitch,thankyou.I meant to ask about the oyster leather option as the Dakota was on a different vehicle I was looking into,doh!

#117875 Reply

Carl

What’s the lead times on the BMW 2 grand coupe??

Fancy getting one, but dont want to be waiting until christmas.

#117877 Reply

Menorca Mike
    Participant

Carl would be a lovely Christmas present

BBC Breakfast expert, VW Golf driver.

#117924 Reply

Elliot
    Participant

If you go onto the BMW new car locator, it shows several of these are currently at dealers waiting to be sold.

#117935 Reply

Carl

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Menorca mike….very true by my current car is on it’s very last mega (can’t see it holding out until christmas 🙂 )</p>
    Elliot…. thanks, I wasnt aware you could do that.  I will check it out, hopefully marshalls got some and I could bag £500 off the Ap to.

#118042 Reply

Jan Atkinson-Carr

Just a quick update, my scheduled build has changed from 14th September to 9th November, so there are delays for anyone ordering a factory build.

#118049 Reply

Elliot
    Participant

I’m wondering if that will be the same for all BMW’s.

#118059 Reply

Jrobr

Also heard from BMW today @Jan Atkinson-Carr and mine has moved to December at latest.

#118071 Reply

gillan

@elliot.

try  https://www.rivervaleleasing.co.uk/  cracking Msport 3 series deal.

#118075 Reply

Ade

@Robr – New Mobility orders from 1st  July, the dealerships opened on 29th June, it all depends on the garage, and how busy the motability guy is…lol.

#118076 Reply

Elliot
    Participant

Yes those are good deals @gillan.

#119233 Reply

Lord Muc

I Had a hour long test drive, of the grand coupe Msport, very, very nice, smooth, quiet. Good acceleration, ok it’s not for everyone, its practicality is limited, but hey ho, what a drive. Took it on fast A roads, winding B roads, and a section of motorway, fantastic. It’s a busy ride, not soft, very sporting. Lovely interior design, and superb fit and finish. Excellent sales at vines in Redhil, Surrey . Who also matched the marshalls £500 off AP, so with good condition bonus, it’s £649. Fantastic value. Ordered alpine white with magma red leather interior. I guess the GC in the name now means Gemma Collins.

<p style=”text-align: left;”></p>

#119234 Reply

Lord Muc

In Misano blue

#119236 Reply

NewYork1
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>@Lord Muc Looks like a very nice car. Really like the red leather.</p>

Current car VW Touran SEL

#119237 Reply

Mike T

Great looking car, perfect combo with the white and red!!

#119238 Reply

Menorca Mike

As beautiful as Louise minchin and as stunning as Jackie Onassis well done

#119246 Reply

Ade

Damn that blue suits that car…very very nice.

The red leather looks very nice in that interior..

Anyone else looking at cars and, white cars seem to look a lot bigger than other colours of the same model???

Or is it just me….lol…

#119249 Reply

matt

I just orded it in black very nice looking car due 14th September

#119253 Reply

Lord Muc

Thanks all for positive comments. Sad to see the very handy X1 Msport go, but hey, if covid has taught me one thing, let’s live a little. Looking at end of Sept, October for delivery,

#119254 Reply

Lord Muc

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Ade,</p>
    The misano blue on the test car, was stunning, my eyes nearly popped out, and nearly capitulated on my white choice, but I already have a estroil blue x1, just had to go different. It looked really good.

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 93 total)
Reply To: BMW 2 Gran Coupé Order
Your information: