BMW 2 Gran Coupé Club

• Creator
    Topic
  • #123762 Reply
    Jan Atkinson-Carr

I know a few of us have ordered or are looking at ordering the 2 GC.
    This thread is to monitor delivery times and specs.

Please comment if you have ordered one, with which spec and your lead times.

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 315 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #124982 Reply
    Brad

mine is came off the ferry on Friday into the U.K. and has been waiting at the U.K. ferry depo over the weekend waiting to be sent to the dealership!

#124983 Reply
    Brad

I think I have the same spec, colour and interior as you jan. Only thing I added was privacy glass

#124985 Reply
    Jan Atkinson-Carr

Yeay, Brad!

Yes, we have the same spec apart from the privacy glass. Sprog gets car sick in the back in my current vehicle and I think the privacy glass on that doesn’t help.

#125006 Reply
    Micky

I have only one name & one email ,check it out

#125007 Reply
    Micky

Mickyll is not me .

Bless you all.

#125008 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

I can see that Micky. It’s all okay. Are you still in the Mondeo estate?

#125011 Reply
    Mike11

WMC forum have you saw his other replies ?

#125012 Reply
    Micky

wmcforum

Thank you yes , as you say i have one name one email ,because of the hostility now, on this forum I have emailed forum organisers to remove my one name one email,I can’t quite understand why this forum has become so negative, I thankyou wcmforum but will take no more part in it ,stay well stay safe ,

#125016 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Micky, Thank you for your contributions over the years.  We all need to be more tolerant and understanding of other posters, we are all touched by disability, some directly and some as carers. Some have suffered injuries that mean they are not as fluid or compassionate in their written communication as they would like to be or used to be.  Micky has been away for the forum for a while and those with long memories will surely remember his infectious and unbridled joy announcing the new Mondeo:

MICKYS MONDEO

#125020 Reply
    Joan Farquhar

Hi All.

I ordered my 2 GC on 27 July. Was told should have mid Nov but if pushed back, should be here for Xmas.
    now I am being told, no build date as yet and mid January.

How do I get an a. Irate date please? My original handover date is 23 October but I am happy to drive my current car until GC is available , provided there aren’t major delays.

#125021 Reply
    Brad

What specs did you go for Joan?

#125027 Reply
    Joan Farquhar

Brad. It’s m sport snapper rocks blue with black interior and blue stitching.

no extras

#125029 Reply
    Jan Atkinson-Carr

Joan, did the dealer give any indication on which way the AP prices are going?

#125034 Reply
    Mrs kipling

Haven’t spoken to the dealer since early September Jan.

at least our orders are in under this ap.

#125035 Reply
    Dave G

@Elliot What’s the update on yours? Has any build slot been assigned yet?

#125038 Reply
    Mrs kipling

Still specified as on order. No build date.

#125039 Reply
    Richard hewett

I think the price will rise as it was a serious bargain as it stood.

#125040 Reply
    matt

i just contacted bmw and my build due is still the same at min 4th jan orded 11th aug

#125043 Reply
    Brad

Anyone know how long it takes for the car to be transported from the ferry depot to the dealership. Mines been waiting there for a few days now

#125046 Reply
    Harry

If the prices stay the same im joining the BMW 2 Gran Coupe gang rather than going for the Leon FR/Focus ST-Line X

#125062 Reply
    sif

I think anyone who orders a car without sitting in it first and driving it is bonkers. Cars are designed around certain parameters, being disabled is not one of them. Its harder to get the right car when many a disabled person has less flexibility and appetite for making their body fit the car rather than vice versa. Devour those images and imaginings  with haste, repent at leisure.

#125083 Reply
    Elliot
    Participant

@Dave G no I’ve not heard anything lately. Dealer told me a while ago that it was probably going to be December. Will probably contact him again around the middle of October to get an update.

#125099 Reply
    Mrs kipling

Elliot, when did you order your GC? Have you had a specific build date?
    last contact with my dearly (start of September) said no real delays but no build date offered and delivery date pushed back from at order(27/7) mid November,to confirmation of order v(early August)to be mid to late December, to now mid Jan.

i

#125117 Reply
    Jan Atkinson-Carr

I just checked, mine is still on track to be built early November.

#125128 Reply
    Georgie

It’s no good.  The M has the whistles and bells as standard, but the Sport model in Seaside blue is a Thing of Beauty at a time when most car colour options are so boring and predictable e.g. black, white, red, cobalt blue for the bold, and then five shades of silver/grey.

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 315 total)
Reply To: BMW 2 Gran Coupé Club
Your information: