BMW 2 Gran Coupé Club

• Creator
    Topic
  • #123762 Reply
    Jan Atkinson-Carr

I know a few of us have ordered or are looking at ordering the 2 GC.
    This thread is to monitor delivery times and specs.

Please comment if you have ordered one, with which spec and your lead times.

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 315 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #124509 Reply
    file28
    Participant

Very nice 👌

"the world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams-its heaven and hell "(RJD)
    Seat FR Black Edition 2.0tsi 190 dsg 4drive Nevada White

#124511 Reply
    Menorca Mike

Fantastic photos can’t wait to see the car from the outside

#124514 Reply
    Chris

Stunning 🔥

#124517 Reply
    Jan Atkinson-Carr

The ambient lighting really sets off the red magma leather.

Gorgeous!

#124524 Reply
    BionicRusty
    Participant

Looks awesome Lord Muc. 👏👏

Congratulations. And enjoy. 🥳🎉

🏎 I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it 🏎

#124527 Reply
    Landyman

Looks fantastic mate. I had a sit in one when my X1 was in for a service, lovely car enjoy it.

#124528 Reply
    Chris

Come on you tease 🤣

#124559 Reply
    Carl

That red leather is stunning with the red ambient lighting…. Sweet as!! Enjoy it.

#124582 Reply
    Dave G

Loving the good classic BMW orange ambient lighting, the size of that infotainment screen! Fantastic interior.

#124588 Reply
    Footloose

Hi all

before I get my GC May ask that when I was parking after the test drive I put the auto lever furthest forward which is reverse though in other vehicles it’s park so when I start the engine does it come out of park and into reverse as it was in that last position though I realise when the engine was turned off it automatically went into park or if reversing with the lever at the foremost position do I simply press the P button ?Forgive as I know it may be a silly question but I’ve never used this set up before 🍺

#124700 Reply
    Menorca Mike

Can we outside of car Lord Muc ?

#124701 Reply
    Menorca Mike

Can we see outside of car Lord Muc ?

#124750 Reply
    Georgie

Just wondering –

Has anyone test driven both the 218i manual Sport and M Sport models?  I was wondering whether the M Sport ride was significantly firmer than the Sport, and whether the M Sport handling was significantly better than the Sport.

#124751 Reply
    Menorca Mike

Where is Lord Muc ?

#124752 Reply
    File28

Probably can’t get him out of his beemer long enough

#124758 Reply
    mitch
    Participant

footloose, if its the same as the mini countryman auto there isnt a park as such you put the selector to N neutral and then press the P button on the selector and thats park. then you apply the electronic handbrake.

i have to say it took a little getting used to.

#124760 Reply
    Lord Muc

Sorry it was mrs muc’s birthday. Had to switch of phone!! Parked up outside Muc towers.

#124761 Reply
    Lord Muc

Footloose, as mitch says, it’s a button press, it’s a bit different to the x1, so its caught me out a few times. Easy enough though. Lovey gear selector, very short throw, just a flick.

#124762 Reply
    Lord Muc

Georgie,

The msport rides a little firm, but not as bad as my previous x1, very sharp handling, not missing the x drive at all. I found it very smooth, very premium ride, that I did not get in the X1, super acceleration, you are well above speed limits in no time, plenty of overtaking reserve, but if you are used to a floaty ride, you will feel the bumps in the road. It’s so smooth pulling away. I will do a detailed impression soon. Here is a screen shot at the end of our trip.

#124764 Reply
    Lord Muc

Plenty of colours to choose from.

#124765 Reply
    Lord Muc

A relax or excite mode!

#124770 Reply
    Brad

Does it shift when you want it to? And any kind of roar from the engine with it Being the M-Sport?

#124772 Reply
    Lord Muc

I thought very good acceleration, off the line, tap it in to sport mode, and it flies. Easy on the motorway, plenty of power, but so smooth at well above speed limit, you have to watch it!!

#124773 Reply
    Lord Muc

Georgie,

Dont forget the extras m sport gives you, the bigger dash screens alone make the car.

#124774 Reply
    Lord Muc

There is a bit of a roar, from a standing start, I had to rejoin a motorway, and quite impressed, with the noise, but It’s not the enhanced cabin sound, you can get.

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 315 total)
Reply To: BMW 2 Gran Coupé Club
Your information: