BMW 2 Gran Coupé Club

• Creator
    Topic
  • #123762 Reply
    Jan Atkinson-Carr

I know a few of us have ordered or are looking at ordering the 2 GC.
    This thread is to monitor delivery times and specs.

Please comment if you have ordered one, with which spec and your lead times.

Viewing 11 replies - 426 through 436 (of 436 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #134537 Reply
    Ali

Chris the 2 series gran coupe, golf and a3 are all similar in size, if you want something bigger the q3 would be a better option or there is also the seat ateca or tarraco or the skoda kodiaq

#134541 Reply
    Chris

Ali, yeah I’ve been looking at all of them. Having choices isn’t a bad thing, right!!!

#135853 Reply
    Chris

Hi Lord Muc,

I was just wondering if you payed extra to have the magma red leather interior. Its just my bmw dealer thinks it’s an extra you have to pay for. And also how red is it?. Thank you

#135887 Reply
    Lord Muc

chris, magma red is just another option, (free). It’s a bit more orange than red, I like it, goes well with white, black, grey, Colour options. It is an extra cost on other models, which is why the sales guy is confused. Just to add, you don’t get the red on the kick panels, under the dash, like you get with the oyster interior. Hope it helps.

#135921 Reply
    Chris

Lord Muc, thanks, I spoke to the dealer before and she got confused with something else lol. I’ve gone very bold. I’ve went misano blue with magma red interior with sun protection glass. Like I say BOLD lol

#135925 Reply
    Footloose

Hi Chris

i collected my misano blue GC on 30th December and it’s a great drive and puts a smile on my face every time and added to that it looks fantastic..you’ll love it 👍

#135927 Reply
    Simon

Omg that colour combination sounds hideous. Pleased we don’t need to worry about residual value.

#135930 Reply
    Chris

Footloose yeah now that its ordered I cant wait. I’m going from a tiguan to a coupe so a bit nervous, but I thought why not.

Simon, bit harsh so it’s a good job we are all different. When you do a search for misano blue with magma red interior the pictures look nice. In my opinion anyway. But like you say it’s not our car at the end of the day.

#135943 Reply
    John

What was your wait time Chris? I ordered around the same time and they said April but I feel that’s unrealistic

#135950 Reply
    Chris

John, they said march but I wont hold my breath

#136067 Reply
    Footloose

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I ordered my GC beginning of August and collected on 30th December 👍</p>

Viewing 11 replies - 426 through 436 (of 436 total)
Reply To: BMW 2 Gran Coupé Club
Your information: