BMW 2 Gran Coupé Club

• Creator
    Topic
  • #123762 Reply
    Jan Atkinson-Carr

I know a few of us have ordered or are looking at ordering the 2 GC.
    This thread is to monitor delivery times and specs.

Please comment if you have ordered one, with which spec and your lead times.

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 303 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #125990 Reply
    File28

@Niamh

M sport is more cosmetic. Its about the trim and the looks

M versions M 3 M 5 etc are a total different animal and have a highly tuned engine and are similar to the audi RS versions

#126101 Reply
    Lord Muc

Footloose,

Here is a pic of the constant mpg indicator in the cockpit, it can also be displayed on the main screen.

#126113 Reply
    Footloose

Thanks a lot Lord Muc 🍺👍

#126116 Reply
    Lord Muc

Sorry it’s not showing real mpg, I couldn’t drive and take photo!

#126344 Reply
    Brad

I’d show you all my new car but I don’t know how to add a image it just says source

#126346 Reply
    Brad

It’s amazing. Had multiple people in public say it’s a nice car and a lot of head turns

#126348 Reply
    Lord Muc

Brad, if you use your phone, once you press source, it will give you options to choose, normally file or gallery. (Android),

#126349 Reply
    Lord Muc

You may need to move the source box along, until.you see the file selector tab, as outlined here.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by wmcforum. Reason: removed image as showed email information
    #126352 Reply
    Brad

#126354 Reply
    Brad

#126355 Reply
    File28

Nice car and colour too and an admiring germanshepherd

#126358 Reply
    Brad

Took her out to see if she realised it’s a different car in the drive. I’ll take some when there sun on the car. Pictures don’t do the car justice compared to it in person. It really is a lovely colour. Also, my salesman said they are getting harder and harder to get. Prices on motability will again go up next quarter about spoke about 10% import charge into the U.K.

#126362 Reply
    Jan Atkinson-Carr

Brad, we are car twins! Hope the weather is sunny enough in December to take some photos of mine when it turns up.

#126364 Reply
    ajn
    Participant

Woow

#126365 Reply
    Brad

You’ll be very pleased I’m sure. I just took it out again and almost everyone I went past had a good look. You have to be careful of your speed, you don’t even realise how fast you’re going till you check. I might get some seat covers for the cream leather as I’ve read things about clothing from jeans can make marks on the colour

#126374 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

That’s looks as gorgeous as Louise and Carol on bbc breakfast this morning

BBC Breakfast expert, VW Golf driver.

#126386 Reply
    Lord Muc

Lovely mate, well done, the blue really is stunning, and does look good in the sun.

Ps dont worry about seat covers, they are quite robust, just a light damp sponge with a bit of leather upholstery foam cleaner, from autoglym. Buy in halfords.

#126387 Reply
    Lord Muc

Thanks mods, I realised that, appreciated.

#126391 Reply
    Lord Muc

Decent leather cleaner on offer at amazon.

#126401 Reply
    Carl

It’s a tracker,  what colour is that brad??

#126402 Reply
    Brad

It’s a snapper rocks blue metallic. Usually £500 extra but free on motability. The colours online don’t do it justice at all. Looks a lot better in person and even better when the suns on it. And thanks Lord, will look into that!

#126412 Reply
    Joel

Hi jan,

What add ones you got on your 218i? Did you order the  Harmon kardon speakers with yours?

#126433 Reply
    Jan Atkinson-Carr

Hi Joel,

No extras on mine as it is well equipped as is. I’m not that bothered about an upgraded sound system, as it still won’t drown out my awful singing 🤣

#126472 Reply
    Robr

#126487 Reply
    Lord Muc

For me, I felt that that as the sound system is an extra £700 pounds, when you start adding packs, to car you don’t ever own, and a possibility, that it can be taken away if you lose your award, you are probably better off looking something with a higher inclusive AP, at least if you lose the award, you get a pro rata payment refunded. I was happy paying for the added tinted rears, so in all, an AP of less than £1000.

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 303 total)
Reply To: BMW 2 Gran Coupé Club
Your information: