blood pressure rising having to deal with councils

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  martino 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #107836 Reply

mitch
    Participant

i work from home doing accounts and 2 of the companies i do work for own and let houses, some tenants get housing benefit which is paid directly to the landlords. this is paid as a combined amount for several tenants and i get an email usually a couple of days before breaking it down so i can allocate it to individual rent accounts. for some reason no email this month.

so i have had to endure the ncc switchboard and the press 1 now press 2 now etc, it takes 6 minutes 43 seconds to navigate to an option that lets you speak to a human, it then puts you in a queue with the worst possible hold music and you then wait, for 8 minutes in this case. to be told that you will get the email but the person that sends them isnt in today but you will get one. when i ask for the breakdown they repeat you will get an email but the person that sends them isnt in today but you will get one.

and councils wonder why their staff get abused.

and if i hear that  data protection affects it one more time !!!!!!!

im going for a lie down.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #107870 Reply

JS

And Breath lol

#107878 Reply

ChrisK
    Participant

I know what you mean as I was talking to someone at Amazon last week for 10 minutes on live chat until it dawned on me that I was not talking to a person but a robot and as soon as I wrote “I’m getting p’eed off with this” the robot told me it would put me through to an advisor where my problem was sorted in two minutes.

These robotic system are getting very good now at fooling us.

Just so happens I’m under doctors observation for blood pressure for a few weeks because of a change of drugs and after her in doors heard me bashing my keyboard she said “I don’t suppose this is a good time to get the blood pressure monitor out is it”. 😁

#109568 Reply

martino

councils stress everyone out , i thought it was just my council but no its just all councils 99%  sorry 100% of the staff in the council are so condescending they talk to you as though you are thick , their attitude is appalling  you finish speaking to them and your stressed as  ?><@

i hate the council with a passion i wish they could be taught manners and how to actually help people instead of alienate them , perhaps its done deliberately

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: blood pressure rising having to deal with councils

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: