Bit of a sweat

• Creator
    Topic
  • #148179 Reply
    Des

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Passed the dealers this morning and there’s a lovely white, new electric Kona sitting in the forecourt. I pick mine up on Monday and I really hope it’s not mine. Why? Because it has no sunroof. We know of problems with stock cars of which mine is one.</p>

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #148182 Reply
    garry
    Participant

If you ordered the premium se (AP £1499)from stock pretty sure that doesn’t have a sunroof

The new Ultimate (AP £499) does though

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by garry.
    #148193 Reply
    Des

I ordered the ultimate garry at 499 ap and that’s what the paper work says. I believe the ultimate and premium are the same ap. Read so many posts on here about cars being picked up and being wrong spec, especially with stock cars.

I don’t want to go on Monday and find that it’s the premium and here the old well sorry but take it now are we will order the ultimate and you should receive it in a gazillion months lol. Tbf the dealer was great so probably just reading to much into it. Like who would leave a car thats being picked up in a few days out in the rain.

#148203 Reply
    garry
    Participant

Good luck on Monday Des hope all goes well for you and that you love the car.
    I fully understand your anxiety though I’m the same haha 🙂

#148205 Reply
    Appleman

If pick up is on Monday,should have had a pdi by now and would have the plates on,no number plates on and it will no not be yours, if there is you could ring and ask the reg number your car is as you want to insure personel contents in car and motability insurance do not do this. saves any conflict at this stage.

#148231 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

I very much doubt it’s your car but if it is and it’s the wrong spec, don’t accept it. Hyundai is about the only manufacturer to have built up a supply of semiconductors (all the others relying on ‘just in time’ supply chains, which have now caught them out) so you shouldn’t have to wait too long for the proper car. Hyundai don’t allow a wide choice of optional extras and, as a result, are one of the few manufacturers to build cars speculatively, whereas many other manufacturers are almost all bespoke factory orders. So, in summary, there’s no need to accept the wrong car but I strongly suspect you will get the correct one!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Bit of a sweat
Your information: