Best and worst plug in hybrid (PHEV) 2020

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Oscarmax 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #114627 Reply

Brydo

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #114638 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

Brydo guess which one I have ordered

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#114641 Reply

Brydo

I remember oscarmax, I was considering not posting because of the negative comments at the end, but remember there are no bad cars nowadays just some that are less good than others.

#114645 Reply

roly
    Participant

I gave up paying any attention to What Car years ago. Their reviews seem to correlate with where the advertising revenue comes from.

The real truth is, apart from perhaps the XC40 (which is a bit smaller and £4k more expensive) all of the other “better” SUVs are £10k, £20k, £30k more expensive. If money is no object then sure the Q5, X5 or XC90 is arguably a better vehicle.

I’d dispute the thrashy engine comment too. It’s almost like they’ve just regurgitated their review from 2014.

#114658 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

I remember oscarmax, I was considering not posting because of the negative comments at the end, but remember there are no bad cars nowadays just some that are less good than others.

No problem I have low standards anyway, plus the low AP suit my budget.

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#114659 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

I gave up paying any attention to What Car years ago. Their reviews seem to correlate with where the advertising revenue comes from. The real truth is, apart from perhaps the XC40 (which is a bit smaller and £4k more expensive) all of the other “better” SUVs are £10k, £20k, £30k more expensive. If money is no object then sure the Q5, X5 or XC90 is arguably a better vehicle. I’d dispute the thrashy engine comment too. It’s almost like they’ve just regurgitated their review from 2014.

Roly when we had the test drive we were more than happy, as regard the thrashy engine I am with you there, seemed fine to us.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Best and worst plug in hybrid (PHEV) 2020

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: