Been and sat in an MG ZS so I am ready for an electric one now Motability!

This topic contains 16 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Philjb 2 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #81191 Reply
    Shawn
    Shawn
    Blocked

Bigger boot than a Kona and a Nero. Nice seating and dash. Steel door frame around drivers window to grab a hold of to pull yourself up into it. 2000-3000 available to UK this year. Price £21500 after grant.

No excuses Motability!

East Yorkshire.
    Still looking for an EV I can get my wheelchair in or has not got a ridiculous AP!

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #81194 Reply
    Stav

So is that 17000 after vat reduction( price motablity would pay)? Wonder what the price to buy at end of 3 years would be , or is that looking to far ahead..

#81196 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Shawn did you ask the sales man if the EV is coming on the scheme?

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

#81198 Reply
    Shawn
    Shawn
    Blocked

Salesman was a young lad manning the fort alone on a Sunday, and as it would seem is usual now I knew more than he. He thinks it will be in the Excite and Exclusive trim levels . Thinks about £25K. I told him about the difference of £12500 being 30 years worth of fuel which from the look on his face he had not considered either.

He did not know if it would be on the scheme or not. But it should be, there is no full sized EV family car on the scheme. If I had gone for the BMW i3 I would be cancelling it now as we have just found out that we are going to have to put a pram in the boot as well in the near future. We are going to be Grandparents and that would have meant the loss of another seat and we couldn’t do that there would be nowhere for the baby then.?

East Yorkshire.
    Still looking for an EV I can get my wheelchair in or has not got a ridiculous AP!

#81216 Reply
    Carmad
    Participant

Congratulations on the Grandparent news, Shawn. You’ll need a minibus to cart around all their stuff!

#81218 Reply
    Shawn
    Shawn
    Blocked

Congratulations on the Grandparent news, Shawn. You’ll need a minibus to cart around all their stuff!

Thanks! Been waiting a long time our daughter is a geriatric mum to be. ?

East Yorkshire.

#81220 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

My grandkids love sitting on their grans knee when she is in her wheelchair and we are out shopping. I have to push them but thankfully i am really strong lol.

Congrats Shawn hope all goes to plan.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

#82809 Reply
    Shawn
    Shawn
    Blocked

Price announced at £21.495 so Zero AP by my reckoning!

East Yorkshire.

#82812 Reply
    Philjb

Congratulations Shawn.

I’ve got grandchild number 6 coming next month.

Thats the reason we do so many miles, babysitting. ?

#82813 Reply
    Philjb

I’ll havd look up this MGZS I don’t think I’ve seen one before?

I was put off MG’s as they tend to have terrible reviews in the motoring press.

#82814 Reply
    Shawn
    Shawn
    Blocked

It looks a lot like a Mazda CX-5

East Yorkshire.

#82817 Reply
    Philjb

Hmm not bad looking from that angle.

#82821 Reply
    Shawn
    Shawn
    Blocked

The fact that you can get a petrol one for £12,500 new is incredible with a 7 year warranty. 4 years worth of PIP and you own it.?

East Yorkshire.

#82823 Reply
    solent60
    Participant

AutoExpress rate it – this review being just an hour old!

https://www.autoexpress.co.uk/mg/zs/107464/new-mg-zs-ev-2019-review

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by Avatar solent60.
    #82825 Reply
    solent60
    Participant
    #82826 Reply
    Shawn
    Shawn
    Blocked

? Comfort suspension and one pedal driving.❤

East Yorkshire.

#82831 Reply
    Philjb

It’s not exactly large though is it   I’d be looking for something a bit bigger myself as I need all the rear seats up for car seats quite a bit, with my scooter secured in the back, plus the dog on the other side.

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
Reply To: Been and sat in an MG ZS so I am ready for an electric one now Motability!

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: