Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!!!!!

• Creator
    Topic
  • #46199 Reply
    britishbulldog
    Participant

I’ll probably can panned for this thread but……..

Is it just me that thinks the new Volvo XC40 is butt ugly as I cannot find anything I like about the look of this car and as for the cost of the thing is just a joke.???

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #46200 Reply
    britishbulldog
    Participant

#46202 Reply
    lightbodyae55
    Participant

Hi britishbulldog

I totally agree with you, and I bet the drive is naff as well. Having driven a Volvo estate hire car for a while it was like driving a tank, put me off Volvo for life.

lightbodyae55

#46234 Reply
    Glos Guy

I thought the same from the photos, but I saw one ‘in the flesh’ a few weeks ago and thought it looked much better. It’s too small for us though and is going to be much more expensive than the larger / more powerful / better equipped Tiguan we have ordered.

There are some pig ugly cars out there though. Sadly, most are alternative fuel vehicles!

#46237 Reply
    leamonme
    Participant

I dont think you should carry on with this thread some Volvo owners might find it offensive.

LOL

#46251 Reply
    fwippers
    Participant

Best ever looking car, Renault 4. If you google a pic, have a good 2nd look to appreciate its beauty.

#46270 Reply
    lightbodyae55
    Participant

Hi Everyone

I think my Skoda Octavia 1.6 TDI DSG, is better looking than the Renault 4, and definitely better than the Volvo XC40.

lightbodyae55

#46271 Reply
    Mike

The blonde driving the new Volvo in the advert is gorgeous I would think Swedish like the car ! Saw the long advert at the cinema before the film Tomb raider in which the new Volvo stars I love the shape of the new Volvo

#46274 Reply
    Brydo

Can’t agree Guy’s I think it looks absolutely fantastic, we have an XC60 just now and its brilliant. The thing about beauty is its in the eye of the beholder………….just ask Mike lol.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!!!!!
Your information: