Audi Q3 TSFI35 BLACK EDITION – On route !

• This topic has 24 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by Boosie.
  • Creator
    Topic
  • #141776 Reply
    davjg
    Participant

I ordered 1st week of Dec and dealer has told me that it has now arrived in the Port of Tyneside.

Very quick turnaround by the factory in Hungary !

Very happy it did not take 7 months like Merc and BMW.

When i pick it up, will TRY to post photo’s (I am hopeless at I.T ) as i know a few memebers have ordered this same car.

Cheers, David.

Viewing 24 replies - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #141778 Reply
    Fadge
    Participant

Hi, I ordered 35tfsi black edition in turbo blue at the end of Jan, I’ve only had a provisional build week of 24 May, if it gets built then they said I might not receive the car till august which is pretty disappointing but not alot I can do, what colour did you go for? And did you any extras?

#141779 Reply
    davjg
    Participant

Sorry that you will have to wait that long, don’t read too much into what the dealer has said, mine chopped and changed and before he new it the car was at Emden in Northern Germany on its way to Newcastle!

I went for Daytona Pearlesant Grey, i only changed the wheels for £150 extra and the coloured interior lighting for £100.

Hope that helps.

#141780 Reply
    Fadge
    Participant

Fingers crossed it gets here earlier but I’m not holding my breath, I went with comfort and sound pack and extra ambient lighting, i liked the normal wheels, was also going to add alcantara but decided I don’t need it, hope yours gets here soon

#141783 Reply
    Boosie

Wow that’s amazing news!

I ordered same Q3 BE in the second week of December and was recently told it will be built 3 week of March and I’ll have it by mid April. Fingers crossed all goes to plan.

#141805 Reply
    Neu

I have this and the Ateca FR sport on my shortlist, was due to order in January but lockdown..

I have an annoying feeling both of this will increase in AP once I am able to actually go and test Drive in Q2 April hopefully.

Let us know when you get yours!

#141844 Reply
    Stephen

I’m also torn between the Ateca FR Sport 150 TDI 4drive and the Q3 Black Edition 35 TFSI.

Both really good looking cars, albeit the Audi with a more premium/luxury look to it.

However, the Ateca FR Sport also looks incredible and you just can’t ignore the drivetrain of 4Drive and 150 TDI DSG on offer will alnost certainly pack more punch.

I genuinely don’t know which one to go with..

#141893 Reply
    Neu

Yea im thinking the same, I think it will come down to test drives.

I have seen mixed reports, does the Q3 come with keyless entry and a start button?

Does the black edition have heated seats or no?

The FR has wireless charging and wireless Android auto, again I can’t get an answer if the Q3 has that, it does in some countries, i.e US but not sure about the UK.

#141902 Reply
    Stephen

My understanding is that the FR Sport comes with Keyless Entry, Elec and Heated Seats, F&R Parking Sensors, Ambient Light, Digital Cockpit, 19′ Alloys etc…

So, very generous spec indeed…That, plus the benefit of a 150 TDI engine with 4Drive and DSG.

And I just think it looks stunning as I have not seen many about in that kind of trim.

A Q3 is a Q3 though..More premium look to it being an Audi, and has Power Tailgate which the FR Sport doesn’t.

Although, with the Q3 you really need to opt for the Convenience and Sound pack to get a lot of the FR Sport’s features. That means an eye watering £1k+ over and above the AP of £2,150.

It’a difficult one really.

#141937 Reply
    Lou

My week build is July (can’t recall the exact date) but won’t be ready for collection until August 👎

#141951 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

Yea im thinking the same, I think it will come down to test drives. I have seen mixed reports, does the Q3 come with keyless entry and a start button? Does the black edition have heated seats or no? The FR has wireless charging and wireless Android auto, again I can’t get an answer if the Q3 has that, it does in some countries, i.e US but not sure about the UK.

Keyless entry isn’t available on any model of the Q3, even as an option. Very odd. Same with adaptive headlights. Heated seats aren’t standard either and only available as part of the £1,195 Comfort and Sound Package, but that is well worth it as it also includes front parking sensors and a premium sound system.

#142013 Reply
    Neu

Ah I see, in Ireland and parts of Europe its included on certain trims but not UK, very odd.

Other than Audi Badge/quality the Ateca is a much better deal all around I think.

Maybe April will bring something new but all I’m expecting is price hikes unfortunately.

#142036 Reply
    Paul D

I was in the same position. It was either the New Kuga ,Audi Black edition or Ateca FR sport.

So im just awaiting delivery of the FR Sport!

#142043 Reply
    Neu

Nice Paul, do you have an ETA?

Post pics and a mini review when you get it, if you can.

#142049 Reply
    Paul D

Hopefully this week Neu. Was a hard decision with the Audi but think I made the right choice. Absolutely brilliant drive ,so involving.

Il put up images no problem!

#142053 Reply
    Neu

Yea im leaning strongly towards the Ateca myself, I’m happy with the petrol also so its also half the AP cost.

Nice one mate, enjoy!

#142059 Reply
    Lou

For anyone that ordered the Q3, did you get the £250 towards your AP offer included? I saw the offer on the motaclarity site but my dealer didn’t mention it

#142060 Reply
    Intranicity
    Participant

For anyone that ordered the Q3, did you get the £250 towards your AP offer included? I saw the offer on the motaclarity site but my dealer didn’t mention it

That’s not an offer from Audi UK, just as other offers on there, it’s an offer by an individual dealer, Motorline in the up to £250 off some Audi’s, but it’s always worth seeing if another dealer will match it

Previous Motability Cars
    2006 - 2009 Skoda Superb VR6 2.0tdi
    2009 - 2012 Citroen C5 2.0tdi VTR Nav
    2012 - 2015 Nissan Qashqai 1.5dci tekna
    2015 - 2018 Ford Kuga 2.0tdi Titanium X
    2018 - 2021 BMW 220d X drive 2 Series Active Luxury
    2021- Hyundai Kona Electric Premium SE

#142062 Reply
    Lou

Ah yes I’m not very precise, the dealer I am with is motorline Audi. Is it a question I should have asked or do they normally mention it?

#142064 Reply
    Andy24

Ordered the Q3 black edition in November and was told end of March, now my dealer has told me end of June,hopefully might hear before then but I’m not optimistic.

#142067 Reply
    Intranicity
    Participant

Ah yes I’m not very precise, the dealer I am with is motorline Audi. Is it a question I should have asked or do they normally mention it?

I expect that you would have had to ask for it, doubt they’d offer a discount if you didn’t, have you contacted them to see if they would apply it retrospectively, always worth asking?

Previous Motability Cars
    2006 - 2009 Skoda Superb VR6 2.0tdi
    2009 - 2012 Citroen C5 2.0tdi VTR Nav
    2012 - 2015 Nissan Qashqai 1.5dci tekna
    2015 - 2018 Ford Kuga 2.0tdi Titanium X
    2018 - 2021 BMW 220d X drive 2 Series Active Luxury
    2021- Hyundai Kona Electric Premium SE

#142113 Reply
    Lou

No I haven’t asked them but I will do & see what they say

#142291 Reply
    davjg
    Participant

My dealer would not give any discount, he said that they can sell q3 all day long such is the demand and when you look at the sales figures for the q3 in the U.K, i have to agree.

I will get 1/2 a tank of fuel, Audi car mats and a keyring.

I think the Motorclarity(motorline) website states certain q3 models have a £250 discount, ie sport manual ( ones they can not shift)

#142539 Reply
    davjg
    Participant

Collecting the car late next week, will post photo’s.

Very happy its taken from order to collection, 15 weeks.

Happy some Germans are still very efficient!

#142545 Reply
    Boosie

That’s brilliant, I’m really excited for you!

Also offers some encouragement that mine shouldn’t be too far away, I ordered the week after you but when I called Audi directly the other day they were still yet to ‘confirm’ my build week although they say it looks like last week of March for the build..

Viewing 24 replies - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
Reply To: Reply #142059 in Audi Q3 TSFI35 BLACK EDITION – On route !
Your information: