Audi Q3 2022

• This topic has 33 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by TheSUVGuy.
  • Creator
    Topic
  • #154634 Reply
    John

So I’ve ordered a Q3 and I’ve been told it’s now the 2022 model that I will receive but it has changes to the model e.g in a pack you now get a Sonos sound system but still no advanced key option

I feel Audi are really trying to cut costs on their vehicles big time at the moment

Viewing 8 replies - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #155036 Reply
    TheSUVGuy

Glos guy I’m afraid the bmw has worse waiting times than the Audi, unless you’re lucky and find a dealership with stock orders ready, friend of mine ordered one in September 2020, it wasn’t ready until the first week of June

#155038 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

Glos guy I’m afraid the bmw has worse waiting times than the Audi, unless you’re lucky and find a dealership with stock orders ready, friend of mine ordered one in September 2020, it wasn’t ready until the first week of June

In your friends case, I can pretty much guarantee that the 9 month lead time would have been due to the fact that when your friend ordered that particular dealership didn’t have any available build slots and probably had to sit on it for several months before being able to place the order with BMW. Of course, this isn’t unique to BMW, as dealerships of all colours can be guilty of this and it explains why people on this forum experience wildly different lead times for the same car. Understandably, people assume that once they have ‘ordered” the car and it shows up on the Motability website that the car has actually been ordered but, as we know, this is often not the case.

I know the person who is dealing with my X1 order very well, having dealt with them for years with private purchases. They were completely honest with me on the day I ordered and said that their X1 orders were taking 5 months from the point of build allocation and, as of that particular day, they had no available build slots and 3 previous X1 orders they had taken were in the same boat. I was equally honest that if they couldn’t secure a build slot in a short time I would cancel. They managed to nab a cancelled order from another dealership (not even in their group) and as that order had already moved up the queue we were looking at a potential 3 month lead time but I never really believed that due to the chip shortage. Needless to say, the delivery date has moved since, moving out to 4 months, then 6 months and now back to 4 months. I’m not confident though. I suspect that we will end up at around 5 months as the dealer originally predicted! If it begins to look like your friends 9 months then I would definitely cancel and wait for the all new X1 in 2022 (assuming that it appears on the scheme, although I’m pessimistic that the 2.0i 4WD that I’ve ordered will appear).

#155123 Reply
    Bw

Hi guys

Wondering if the q3 sportback 2022 comes with side assist standard seems to be a few articles saying it does but they are American websites,also on the synergy lease website it says its included under driver convenience

Anybody seen confirmation for the UK?

#155126 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

The best way to answer that is to download the manufacturers price list. It will tell you what’s standard and will delight in showing you what you will need to pay extra for.

#155470 Reply
    Louise

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I ordered in Feb and still have no build date yet. Have been told could be October before I recieve it</p>

#155617 Reply
    Bryce

I didn’t think the Q3 sportback was available on Motability ?

#155636 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

I didn’t think the Q3 sportback was available on Motability ?

It isn’t. I think that some people are hoping that it will appear. No reason why it shouldn’t as it ticks every box, criteria wise. Audi seem to be a bit half-hearted when it comes to Motability. Always very limited choice of models and engines and they can disappear altogether for prolonged periods.

#155666 Reply
    TheSUVGuy

So my car that was meant to be ready end of April, is now pushed back to the end of august, 100% will be cancelling if I see a xc40 t5 in stock (I check the Volvo stock website everyday) or if I see new additions on July first (doubt it)

Viewing 8 replies - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
Reply To: Audi Q3 2022
Your information: