Audi Q2 automatic cannot even place the order according

• Creator
    Topic
  • #58853 Reply
    Carol

According to Jardine motors Manchester I cannot even place my order for Q2 automatic with extras of rear camera I was given a long rambling explanation but frankly it didn’t make much sense to me they were saying it was down to motorbility! Anybody else experienced this or knows different please let me know

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #58865 Reply
    ChrisK
    Participant

Hi Carol

Sometimes the dealers simply get it wrong, they did when I ordered a car in July however that said Trev the moderator posted up in the week a link that said Motability car ordering service is off line this weekend so that may be the problem.

If you go to the dealer again tomorrow everything should be OK.

#58871 Reply
    Callmejohn

Hi Carol, I think that you will be one of many who cannot order cars currently listed on Motability’s list of cars available, due to the changeover of engines to meet the new September WLTP emission regulations.

I do not know what Motability are doing to make their list of available cars, realistic.

I started another thread earlier asking how members felt about the issue, but not many members responded.

Sorry I could not be more positive, but I am having the same problem with the Kia Optima Sportswagon, GT Line S.

#58873 Reply
    fwippers
    Participant

This is really frustrating as the reality is that there are probably no more than a few hundred cars actually available to order and a few hundred more from stock. Interesting to see q4 on October 1st.

#130137 Reply
    Omz

Hi, anyone know of any Audi dealerships offering discounts on AP and optional extras? Thanks

#130140 Reply
    file28
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>

Hi, anyone know of any Audi dealerships offering discounts on AP and optional extras? Thanks

</p>
    Check out the dates for this thread

"the world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams-its heaven and hell "(RJD)
    Seat Ateca FR Black Edition 2.0tsi 190 dsg 4drive Nevada White

#130146 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

I just noticed how old the comments were !

BBC Breakfast expert, VW Golf driver.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Audi Q2 automatic cannot even place the order according
Your information: