Ateca Ordered

• Creator
    Topic
  • #133803 Reply
    Chris (Chester)

I had to order the Ateca 1.5 TSI DSG, Experience Lux in Dark Camouflage yesterday to take advantage of the offer from the boys at Euro Seat in Crawley (£250 off AP).

Although they are over 200 miles from us in Chester, £250 is a lot of money to ignore…Oh we added the sunroof as well for another £1k, spoiling ourselves! 🙂

Please now motability, don’t do anything silly and reduce the prices this weekend or do anything completely mad and add some amazing electric cars on the list like the Enyaq or ID4, it will be depressing.

Definitely in 3 years time, our next car will be fully electric; just 6-9 months too early for us and Motability…

Happy New Year everyone!

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #133804 Reply
    Markymate

Nice one Chris, which Ateca did you order and what colour?  I also took advantage of Nathan and Azar’s brilliant offers although I don’t have as far as you to go, I’m just 80 odd miles away.  But as Seat and Skoda offers are as rare as hens teeth, I snatched their offer up.  Hoping to pick up at the end of March, but with the Covid stuff I’m expecting a delay.

Enjoy the Ateca when you get it.

#133808 Reply
    joe

Chris, I was tempted to go with them to. I didn’t think dragging my wife on a round trip of 450 mies was worth the £250 off. I even have family nearby Crawley but as it stands I couldn’t stay over at the minute either. So I emailed loads of dealers and told them I’d been offered the discount and would they match it. Not one would entertain it.  Enjoy your Ateca

#133813 Reply
    file28
    Participant

Hope all goes well with your order and welcome to the Ateca club

"the world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams-its heaven and hell "(RJD)
    Seat Ateca FR Black Edition 2.0tsi 190 dsg 4drive Nevada White

#133820 Reply
    Wazza
    Participant

I have a year old Ateca 1.5d auto xcellence lux. I know that each quarter since the price has gone up. Beautiful car to drive. Full of gadgets. Mine is in white.

#133842 Reply
    John Morris

We already have an 2020 manual Ateca and we are picking a new one up next week sometime. I got snows SEAT in Portsmouth to match the Crawley offer which was £199 off at the time. So getting the fr sport dsg for only £900. I am surprised other dealerships won’t match it. Lovely cars. Can’t wait for updated version.

#133920 Reply
    Chris (Chester)

Thank you all, we can’t wait either. Had a fully loaded Karoq as a private car for the past 3 years abs loved it so I know I’ll love the Ateca as well!!!!

#133966 Reply
    John Morris

Yes you will. I have test driven a Kamiq, Karoq and a t-roc in the last couple of weeks and none of them are as good to drive as the ateca. Enjoy.

#133992 Reply
    Chris (Chester)

Thanks John, I look forward to the colour, I’ve never had a dark green (or camouflage!) car before… fully loaded plus sunroof! My shortlist was Tiguan r-line, Q3, GLA, B-class. But for £2500 inc sunroof, the Ateca was a no-Brainer…

#134258 Reply
    Paul D

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I ordered a 1.5 tsi fr Sport dsg in white . Have had two Kugas last few years 2.0 d and now a 1.5 titanium x. Test drove the new Kuga and the Ateca and the Seat wins hands down.</p>

#134274 Reply
    file28
    Participant

Another Ateca!!!

Welcome to the Ateca club

Good spec, enjoy 😉

"the world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams-its heaven and hell "(RJD)
    Seat Ateca FR Black Edition 2.0tsi 190 dsg 4drive Nevada White

#134278 Reply
    alan grimshaw

yes we too have ordered a 1.5 seat ateca experience dsg, pick up on the 12/02/2021, we are looking forward to it, our current car is a 1.5 skoda octavia.

#134292 Reply
    Richard

Ordered 2.0 diesel dsg fwd excellence lux camouflage green to replace BMW X1 diesel sport 25 235 hp to 150 hp but Ateca is well specked and got discount so that’s where my Ap money is going

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Reply To: Reply #134274 in Ateca Ordered
Your information: