Around 60 per cent of Boris Johnson’s new cabinet attended fee-paying schools

• Creator
    Topic
  • #164514 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Does it matter?

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
    Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #164525 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

I couldn’t care where they are educated. I care if they are competent.

#164526 Reply
    joss

What Wigwam says.↑

Joss
    ***🌻🌻🌻 ***
    Current car BMW X2 2.0i Sport sDrive Auto 2019 with Sport pack
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#164530 Reply
    Mike 700
    Participant

So right WW and Joss,

What is important is a good education for everyone, whether state or private!

What is more important even ( in an individual) than education , is ability and common sense.

Private education, like private medicine , or private anything else,  is not automatically best, nor is State automatically worst!

Choice, is very important for all of us, eg in a Motability vehicle – some can afford a higher AP than others, but we don’t condemn them for it?

VW Tiguan SEL in Silver White.

#164869 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Well, they had to go to private schools. It is the only way to learn how to be a proper public-school bully which is an essential qualification for anyone in government. Probably why Labour will never manage to form another government.

#164882 Reply
    Brydo

Wigwam being “competent” is the absolute minimum i would expect.

The problem with this is there are about 130 universities in the UK and yet over 50% of the cabinet come from just 2, how can that be right?

I dont particularly care if they are privately educated or not, but i do care about equal opportunities and it cant be right that these 2 universities provide such a high number of Tory cabinet ministers

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Around 60 per cent of Boris Johnson’s new cabinet attended fee-paying schools
Your information: