Are you putting your xmas decorations up early?

• Creator
    Topic
    Brydo

Lots of people are putting their Xmas decorations up early to try and cheer themselves up. This COVID nightmare has left a lot of people feeling depressed, Xmas decorations are going up early all over the world will you be one of them?

Viewing 4 replies - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Georgie

It’s just that DH is a typical Capricorn and everything has to be positioned exactly ‘right’, pictures levelled with a spirit level, plumb straight drops, TV absolutely in the middle of the stand, etc.  If he had his way every room would be painted magnolia and all the carpets and curtains a complementary shade of beige.  It took me three years to convince him to get a blue TT – the first version was grey.

Not that I believe in astrology, of course – I think it’s all hokum.  It’s just that he’s a typical Capricorn.

(On the other hand, I shall not mention the amount of time I’ve spent getting all the books in the book cases ‘in order’ . . . )

Brydo

Maybe its just a guy thing because I am very similar to you’re husband.

Unclebob
          Participant

Wife and daughter put the tree up..I just have to take it down and pack away…..and yes lounge looks very empty one deco’s all gone 😕

Vinnie
            Participant

Well after 18 days of fiddling, think I have it right, but I make no promises!

Viewing 4 replies - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.