Are you putting your xmas decorations up early?

• Creator
    Topic
  • #129426 Reply
    Brydo

Lots of people are putting their Xmas decorations up early to try and cheer themselves up. This COVID nightmare has left a lot of people feeling depressed, Xmas decorations are going up early all over the world will you be one of them?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #129432 Reply
    gothitjulie
    Participant

Bah Humbug! All those people burning the electricity with those lights whilst I’m trying to charge the car at high cost electricity rate (zero).

Ms E.Scrooge

Whose house is lit up bright tonight.

#129439 Reply
    ajn

Must admit to enjoying xmas as a kid, and as ours grew up, still do really family time I guess, gothitjulie that seems a boring outlook Most lights LED now, however some of those outdoor lights are just stupid.

#130500 Reply
    Brydo

Well guys I’ve succumbed to the pressure and the decorations are going up this weekend. Two hours of my life I won’t get back.

#130505 Reply
    Martinod

Four of my neighbours have just put them up

#130506 Reply
    Brydo

Anything for a quite life 😂

#130565 Reply
    Georgie

Neighbours smothered the outside of their houses over the weekend.  We don’t decorate the outside, but the indoor decos and the tree get done 7 days before Christmas.

#130588 Reply
    Tharg

With Georgie on this one… Seven days before, no sooner. Madam T, being of the Wiccan persuasion, says the ancient pagan festival has certain rules which must be followed.  Dunno what they are, suspect neither does she. But order of day is “shut mouth. Do as told” if one want to avoid belt on head with broomstick.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Are you putting your xmas decorations up early?
Your information: