Are all the best deals between January and April?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Shawn 1 month ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #77309 Reply

Shawn
    Participant

I’ve been looking for about 9 months now and the AP’s were lower then. After all who would want to order a car in 2020 and have a 19 plate on it.

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by  Shawn.

East Yorkshire.
    Still looking for an EV I can get my wheelchair in or has not got a ridiculous AP!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #77319 Reply

Trev

Q1 2018 was by far the best quarter i can remember for prices in general, which sadly wasn’t repeated this year – though that doesn’t necessarily mean good prices can’t be had in other quarters. Q3 2018 i got my CX-5 for £999, now £2,699

Mota History - Nissan Qashqai Ford Focus Seat Leon ST Mazda CX-5

#77332 Reply

Markymate

You’re right there, Trev. Ordered my Kodiaq in January 2018, £2995, fabulous bargain.

#77366 Reply

Philjb

Ours was jan.

#77385 Reply

Shawn
    Participant

In January there was a Kia Nero hybrid for zero AP that quickly disappeared and there was a Volvo for only £199. If I ordered a car at the end of March would it come with a 20 plate? I am really liking the  MG EV but how long do you wait for motability to get their act together?

With me probably forever!😁

East Yorkshire.
    Still looking for an EV I can get my wheelchair in or has not got a ridiculous AP!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Are all the best deals between January and April?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: